Three

After it All

"Okay, girls, don't go too far where we can't see you, okay? And stay close to auntie Sunny and auntie Sooyoung." Avery explained as she put her daughter's floats on her arms. While her niece, Ji Hyun, stood next to them waiting for Joo Eun.

"Okay, mommy."

"Yeah, auntie Hyo In."

Avery smiled at the two girls as they held hands, "Good girls! Now go have fun with auntie Soo and Sunny bunny."

She watched the two little girls run off with the other couple.

The woman then sat down in between her wife and twin and sighed contentedly, "This feels nice."

"What? The sun or the fact that Ji and Joo aren't bugging us right now?" Alex teased.

Avery laughed, "Both, but mostly because I get to have alone time with my wife." She wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist and pulled her closer.

Tiffany blushed slightly and nudged Avery, "Stop it."

Jessica slapped Alex's arm, "Why can't you be all lovey dovey like your twin?"

Alex pouted and wrapped an arm around Jessica's waist, copying her twins' actions, and placed a kiss on her wife's lips, "How's that for lovey dovey?" She whispered, making Jessica shiver.

"Hey, hey, hey! Keep that at a minimum there are children at this beach!" Hyoyeon shouted as she and Dara approached them, holding hands.

They set their stuff down and placed their beach towels on the sand to sit on.

"And there goes my day." Avery fake sighed, as she playfully frowned.

Hyoyeon threw a piece of candy at Avery, "Shut up, I know that you're happy I'm here!"

Dara smacked the back of Hyoyeon's head, "Don't be so mean, Yeonnie."

The rest of the girls laughed.

"Hey, Hyo, where's Seohyun?" Alex asked.

Hyoyeon smirked, "My sister got herself a date."

Avery smiled, "No way, with who?"

Hyoyeon shrugged, "Some girl. Her name's Yoona."

"Well good for her." Tiffany said as she laid her head on Avery's shoulder.

For an hour, the woman sat there, talking and laughing and sharing stories.

Avery and Alex stood up and decided to get ice cream for their wives. Hyoyeon agreed to go with them.

As soon as they were out of ear shot, Dara said, "Girls, Hyoyeon is going to propose to me!"

Jessica and Tiffany gasped as they moved closer to Dara, "How do you know?" Tiffany asked.

"Hyoyeon isn't the best at hiding things and I found the ring in her drawer when I was putting up her laundry."

Tiffany squealed, "Oh my god, that's so exciting!" 

Jessica was about to say something when they heard a male voice.

"Hey, ladies."

The girls looked up to see three guys standing in front of them with a smile on their faces, trying to seem attractive.

"Yes, can we help you?" Tiffany asked, politely.

The guy that stood in the middle nodded, "Yeah, you can. We were wondering of you wanted to play volleyball with us. We'll even make a little bet."

"I don't think so. Our—"

The guy on the left cut Jessica off, "Come on, just ditch whoever you're with and play with us."

"Didn't my wife just say no?" A familiar voice behind the girls say.

The three guys looked at them and saw the twins and Hyoyeon standing there with ice cream cones in hand, and a look of jealousy and anger on their faces.

"And who are you?" The guy in the middle say cockily, smirking.

Alex chuckled, "I'll be your worst nightmare if you don't leave my wife alone."

"And what're you going to do about it?" The guy on the left said.

"We'll rearrange your faces if you don't get away from our lovers." Avery said calmly, as she handed an ice cream to Tiffany.

"Man, let's just go. These girls ain't worth it." The guy on the right said, as he turned to leave. The other two followed behind.

Hyoyeon scoffed, as she sat next to Dara, "I was two seconds from shoving this ice cream  down his throat."

Alex and Avery sat down next to their respective partners.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Alex mumbled as she clenched her jaw.

Jessica kissed her wife, "Baby, calm down. It's over, okay? Don't think about it anymore."

Tiffany giggled, "You guys look so cute when you're jealous."

"We weren't jealous." The three girls mumbled as they ate their ice creams.

 

A/N: I don't know... But thanks to nataniania for the idea. Thanks for reading and leave a comment! And give me any ideas you have! :)