Sixteen

After it All

Last one? I guess. Get to know me! :) Kik: LivelyLizzy ... If you want.

 

"You are free to go, Kim Taeyeon." The policemen said as he opened her cell door. "Since you've been good for the past 7 years, the judge decided to pardon your sentence."
 
Taeyeon nodded silently and walked out of her cell, letting the guard lead her.
 
A few days later, Alex and Avery and their families, and Soo, Hyo, and their girls decided to have a picnic near the Han river.
 
Alex laughed as she chased after her daughter, who had stole her sandwich.
 
She had to admit that Ji Hyun was a fast runner, and she couldn't keep up with her. 
 
The girl saw Ji Hyun bump into someone, causing the other woman to fall, with Alex's daughter on top.
 
Alex's eyes widened, as the other girls quickly got up from the picnic blanket towards them. "JI!"
 
She picked up her daughter and placed her on her feet, she then offered a hand to the woman on the floor, who took it.
 
"I'm so sorry about my daughter she—" Alex looked at the woman's face and her eyes widened. "Taeyeon?!"
 
Jessica appeared next to Alex as she picked up Ji Hyun, looking at Taeyeon with anger, confusion and fear.
 
"Wait, please. Before you yell at me or beat me up, listen," Taeyeon started, as she saw Hyoyeon, Avery, and Sooyoung stood by Alex's sides, with clenched fists. "I'm sorry, okay? I know that it's not enough, since everything that happened 7 years ago, but I regret it deeply. Being in jail allows you to think a lot and I've came to realize that what I did was wrong and I should've left Jessica alone. So, once again, I'm sorry. I know you might not forgive me but I'm trying."
 
Alex stared at Taeyeon with hard eyes, before she let a small smile on her lips. "Okay."
 
"Okay?" All of the adults said, including Taeyeon, in shock.
 
"Are you crazy, Hyo Eun? She tried to," Hyoyeon glanced at Ji Hyun and Joo Eun. "End you 7 years ago! And you're just gonna forgive her like that?!"
 
Alex nodded, "I believe her. She's being sincere." 
 
Taeyeon smiled, "Okay," she frowned slightly. "I guess I'll see you girls around? Unless you don't want to see my face again."
 
Jessica sighed and nodded softly, "We'll see you around, Taeyeon."
 
The woman nodded and walked away, as the other women walked back to their picnic blanket, feeling a lot happier than when they got there.