Thirty Eight

After it All

Alex and Avery jumped slightly as they felt an arm wrap around them. They were in their waiting room, with their other members, waiting for their turn to perform on stage.

 
"Hello my favorite dongsaengs!!" The person said, tightening their arms around the twins.
 
The twins smiled widely and turned around, wrapping their arms around the person. "Hyosung unnie!!!"
 
"How are my favorite people in the entire world doing?" Hyosung asked, as she allowed herself to be pulled to sit on the couch with the twins.
 
Alex pouted, "You're such a liar, unnie! The other day you said Hana unnie was your favorite person in the world!"
 
Hyosung giggled and sat on Alex's lap, wrapping her arms around the younger girl. "Aww, turtle~! Don't be jealous, you've been my favorite for years!"
 
Avery fake sobbed, "You don't love me anymore, unnie?!"
 
Hyosung chuckled and patted Avery on the head, "I still love you too, baby!"
 
Avery pouted, "AND you still haven't given me a nickname."
 
"Hmm, how about cutie!" Hyosung said, as she looked at Avery.
 
The girl's pout turned into a bright smile, "Yeah!"
 
Haneul, Ji Hye and Sujin could only watch in amusement as they messed with their phones.
 
The door to their room opened and nine girls stepped in. It was none other than SNSD.
 
Jessica frowned as she looked at her girlfriend who had a girl in her lap.
 
Alex smiled brightly, "Sicababy!"
 
Hyosung gasped, "You replaced me?!?"
 
Alex glared playfully at Hyosung as Jessica clenched her fists.
 
Hyosung huffed playfully and stood up, moving to sit in Avery's lap. "Fine, I'll just stay with this cutie~!"
 
Tiffany's eyes turned dark as she glared at Hyosung.
 
Jessica and Tiffany turned around and walked out of the room. The twins looked at each other before going after them.
 
They saw JeTi go into their groups' waiting room. Alex and Avery stopped at the door, taking a deep breath. They were prepared for HellSica and HellFany.
 
Avery opened the door slowly, and saw the  two girls sitting on the couch, with their arms crossed, glaring at her.
 
If you thought Jessica's glare alone would scare you, then it's even worse when combined with Tiffany's.
 
They both went in slowly careful of not making so much movement.
 
"Sicababy..." Alex whispered.
 
Jessica's glare intensified. Alex froze in her spot.
 
"Babe..." Avery tried her luck.
 
Tiffany only raised an eyebrow.
 
"Who was that girl?" Jessica asked.
 
"Oh, Hyosung unnie? She's from Secret..... you know...." Alex trailed off.
 
"I demand to talk to her." Tiffany said, standing up.
 
Alex and Avery nodded, opening the door and leading their girlfriends back to their waiting room.
 
"Who are you and why were you touching my girlfriend?" Tiffany said, as she stood in front of Hyosung.
 
Everyone in the room stood in silence, not wanting to interfere.
 
Hyosung only smiled and bowed, "Hello~! I'm Jeon Hyosung! Those two dorks' cousin."
 
Jessica's glare suddenly disappeared, "Wait, cousin?" 
 
Hyosung giggled and nodded, "Yes."
 
Tiffany and Jessica blushed in embarrassment. 
 
The rest of the girls laughed.
 
 
 
Well, I think this is the worst one I've written but I couldn't get it out of my head. Hope you liked it! And please leave a comment.