Seventy One

After it All

"Did you hear? Hyo In is dating Tiffany Hwang." Jessica's sister, Krystal, said as she entered the older ones' room.

Jessica looked at Krystal in shock, "What? Really? What about Hyo Eun?"

Krystal smirked, "Don't worry, unnie. Your precious Hyo Eun is still single. I mean, the rest of the girls are too but I do—"

"I don't care about the rest of the girls. As long as my Hyo Eun isn't with anyone, then I'm happy." Jessica retorted as she gave an icy glare to her sister.

Krystal rolled her eyes, "Don't use that on me, you know it doesn't work. But look, " she tilted her head to the side. "When are you going to get over your obsession with Hyo Eun? I mean, I just thought you liked her, but unnie, you're going too far now."

Jessica raised an eyebrow, "I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary and it's not an obsession. It's called being in love."

"Unnie, I know you bought that jacket that Hyo Eun wore for that one music video, what was it called?"

"'Reflection', but look, it was worth the money and it smells like her!" Jessica said, trying to justify herself.

"Unnie! Listen to yourself! You wasted, $10,000 on a jacket! You don't even wear it!"

Jessica just bit her lip, "So I won't dirty it, and besides it was worth every penny! You act like I don't have money."

"Right, Ms. CEO of Blanc and Eclare. You'd think you'd waste your money on hiring someone to kidnap Hyo Eun for you." Krystal commented, half-heartedly, not knowing that she just gave her sister an idea.

Jessica tried not to smile at the thought and just gave her sister another glare, "Whatever, Krys. Leave me alone, I need to finish these designs for tomorrow's presentation."

Krystal just waved lazily at her sister and exited Jessica's room, heading to her own.

~~~

"Ms. Jung should be arriving later on, for now, let's get you into your clothes, shall we?" Jessica's assistant said, as she ushered Hyo Eun towards her dressing room.

She later came out in dark blue skinny jeans, from Jessica's line, and a white long sleeve shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and white vans on her feet. Her hair in loose curls and a white snapback on her head, worn backwards.

"Oh, Hyo Eun-shi you're finished, let me lead you to Ms. Jung, she wants to meet you." 

"Okay, and please just call me, Hyo Eun. No need to be formal." She said and gave the assistant a breathtaking eye smile.

The assistant blushed and looked away, "No wonder Ms. Jung is in love with you."

"I'm sorry?" Hyo Eun asked as she followed behind the assistant.

"Oh nothing, Hyo Eun, I just like to repeat what I have to do during the day." The assistant said as her blush deepened.

"Ah, okay." Hyo Eun responded and looked ahead, they were heading to where the photo shoot would be held.

"Ms. Jung, I've come to tell you that Hyo Eun is ready for the shoot." 

Jessica nodded at her assistant before the other girl left, leaving Jessica alone with Hyo Eun.

Hyo Eun eye smiled and stretched out her hand, "It's nice to finally meet you, Ms. Jung. Your jeans are probably the most comfortable pants that I own."

Jessica blushed as she listened to Hyo Eun speak. Creeper level: 50.

"Ms. Jung?" 

Jessica blinked before looking at Hyo Eun for a few seconds. The younger girl was looking at her with patient green eyes, as she waited for Jessica to shake her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Jessica took Hyo Eun's hand and shook it. "I must've spaced out, that was very rude of me."

Hyo Eun laughed, Jessica nearly ed at the sound. Creeper level: 500.

"It's okay, Ms. Jung. It happens to all of us." Hyo Eun said, as she released Jessica's hand, crossing her arms.

"Oh, please just call me unnie, Hyo Eun-shi. I know you're younger than I am." Jessica said, of course she knew that about her, she knew everything about her Hyo Eun.

Hyo Eun nodded, "Okay, Jessica unnie. You can call me Hyo Eun then."

"Let's get your photo shoot started, okay?"

~~~

"So, have you always wanted to be an idol?" Jessica asked, as she and Hyo Eun were looking over some of the shots.

"Yeah! Hyo In and I always wanted to perform in front of big crowds and our father owns the company that we're signed to, so it was a given." Hyo Eun said as she looked at some of the pictures.

Jessica bit her lip, as she secretly stole glances at the younger girl. She contemplated her next question. "Are you dating anyone?"

Hyo Eun looked up at her with her eyebrows raised up.

"I'm sorry. That was too personal. I shouldn't have asked." Jessica said, as she pretended to look at the shots, wondering which ones to use for her website.

"It's okay, unnie. I get it all of the time. To answer your question, no, I'm not dating anyone at the moment." Hyo Eun answered as she kept staring at the photos.

"Do you like anyone?" Jessica asked, her heart beat quickening as she anticipated her answer.

Hyo Eun smiled widely, "Yes," Jessica looked at her. "She's amazing, her name is—"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but Hyo Eun, your manager is here." Jessica's assistant said, and walked out once more.

"Oh," Hyo Eun said as she stood up. "I haven't even changed yet." She looked down at her clothes. 

"It's okay, you can take those clothes, I'll send your other ones later."

Hyo Eun smiled, "Thanks, Jessica! See you around!" She then turned and left.

Jessica got up, heading to Hyo Eun's dressing room, seeing the other girl's clothes neatly folded on a chair. She grabbed the shirt, and brought it up to face, smelling it. Creeper level: 5000. 

She hugged the shirt close to her chest, "Who do you like, Jeon Hyo Eun?" She whispered to herself, before taking the rest of the clothes.

~~~

"Hey, kid. How was the shoot?" Minhee, 2Sweet's manager, asked as Hyo Eun got into the back seat. Minhee then drove off and headed towards the girls house.

"It was great. Jessica unnie is really nice." Hyo Eun said, as she looked outside the window.

Minhee smiled, "I'm glad you had fun. Let's get you back to the house to rest."

Hyo Eun smiled.

~~~

"I'm going to invite Hyo Eun over." Jessica said, as she and Krystal were eating dinner a week after Hyo Eun's photo shoot.

Krystal raised her eyebrow as she drank from her cup, "What? Are you planning on seducing her?" She said jokingly.

Jessica smiled, "Great plan, Krys."

"No! Unnie!"

Krystal was ignored as the older Jung stood up from her seat, taking her plate to the sink and heading to her room to call Hyo Eun.

~~~

Hyo Eun smiled as the door to the Jung house opened, revealing Jessica.

"Hey, Hyo Eun! Come in." Jessica said, as she stepped aside to let the younger girl inside. "Make yourself at home, I was just about done making dinner."

Hyo Eun bowed in thanks and stepped in, looking at the different pictures on the wall. 

Once locking the door, Jessica turned around and was met with Hyo Eun's back. How badly she wanted to just hug the girl, but she knew it wasn't the time yet.

Jessica walked past Hyo Eun and walked into the kitchen. The younger girl walked in as well, and saw various foods on the counter. 

"Wow, I haven't seen this much food since Christmas last year." Hyo Eun said as she smiled slightly, looking at all of the dishes.

Jessica giggled, "I didn't know what you would like, so I just made a couple of different dishes."

"Well, they look amazing, Jessica unnie." Hyo Eun commented, looking directly into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica blushed, "Thank you."

"Could I sue the restroom?" Hyo Eun asked after a while.

"Oh, sure. It's upstairs, 2nd door on your left." Jessica said, as she stirred the rice.

"Thanks." Hyo Eun said, as she went up the stairs.

~~~

Jessica watched Hyo Eun walk upstairs before turning around, taking out something from her pocket and slipping it into Hyo Eun's drink. 

She smirked.

~~~

Hyo Eun gently closed the door to the bathroom, and was about to head downstairs when she saw that Jessica's room door was open.

She saw a picture of herself on the wall and walked into the room, "What the hell?"

Hyo Eun looked around the room and noticed a lot of pictures of herself. Some from different magazines and even the ones she did for Blanc and Eclare.

She pulled out her phone and texted her manager.

Hyo Eun:

Unnie, please come for me in an hour. I have a bad feeling.

After a few seconds her phone started vibrating in her hand, her manager was calling.

"Hyo Eun, what's going on?"

"It's Jessica. I went into her room, and there's a bunch of pictures of myself on her wall."

"Okay, just calm down. I'll be there in a while, so it's not so suspicious. Just act normal, okay?" Minhee said.

"Okay, unnie. I'll see you later."

~~~

Jessica was about to upstairs when she saw Hyo Eun appear, the younger girl smiled and sat at the table. 

"Sorry I took a while, Minhee unnie called, she wanted to know what time she should come for me."

Jessica smiled and nodded, "Oh, it's okay. What time are you leaving?"

"I told her I'd call her when I was ready." Hyo Eun responded, as Jessica set her plate and drink in front of her.

Jessica sat across from her, "Well, go ahead dig in, let me know what you think."

Hyo Eun just smiled and picked up her spoon, picking up some rice, stuffing it into . She nearly gagged as the salt hit her tongue. Thank goodness she took those acting classes.

She sipped her drink and noticed how tangy it tasted. 

"So, what do you think?" Jessica asked, as she eagerly awaited for Hyo Eun's answer.

Hyo Eun gave a fake smile, "It's great. Nice cooking, unnie." 

Jessica blushed, "Thank you, Hyo. That's so sweet of you to say."

After a while, Hyo Eun managed to finish the food and the drink. And she started to feel a little woozy.

"Hyo Eun? Are you okay?"  Jessica said, pretending to be concerned, even though she knew the drug was taking affect.

"What did you do to me?" Hyo Eun said, as her eyes began to close.

The last thing she heard was:

"I did it for us, Hyo."

~~~

Hyo Eun stirred awake, and saw her members and their manager surrounding her. She was in a hospital bed.

"Where's Jessica?" Hyo Eun asked warily.

"We got there in time, Hyo." Minhee said. "Jessica was about to pick you up when the police broke down her door."

"Oh, by the way," Hyo In smirked. "Someone came to visit you."

"I'm glad you're okay, Hyo." The mystery girl, a.k.a Hyo Eun's crush, said and hugged the girl in the hospital bed.

Hyo Eun blushed, "Me too, Dara."

Jessica was put in jail for 5 years for possession of illegal drugs. Turns out, her obsession with Hyo Eun was far worse than anyone thought.

 

 


I don't like the ending but I had no other way to end it. Thanks for reading and this isn't originally how I was going to write it out. But yeah. Hope you liked it! And give me any ideas if you have any! And please comment!