Sixty Six

After it All

“Ms. Jung, I don’t know how to tell you this but the company is borderline going bankrupt.” Tiffany, Jessica Jung’s best friend, assistant and financial advisor said as she looked through her papers that contained statements of the company.

 

Jessica, who was sat at her desk looked at Tiffany with wide eyes, “What? But I thought we were doing fine.”

 

Tiffany bit her lip as she sat in the chair in front of Jessica’s desk, “Well, we were. But then that whole break up thing with Taecyeon really messed up the sales.”

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow, “Really? Just because I broke up with him?”

 

“Well, you were engaged to him. Besides, you know most girls that were costumers were fans of him.” Tiffany explained.

 

Jessica shook her head, “Call in Yuri. We need to figure out how we’re going to raise the sales again. Immediately.”

 

Tiffany nodded quickly as she stood up and walked to the door, “I’ll be right on it, boss.” She walked out the door and headed towards Yuri’s office.

 

Jessica bit her lip, she was worried that she wouldn’t have her company any longer. Hopefully, Yuri, her head of the advertising team, could help.

 

A few days later, Yuri entered Jessica’s office with a big smile on her face, she walked towards Jessica eagerly and sat in the chair. “Jess, I have the perfect idea to bring up sales.” She passed Jessica a manila folder that contained a few papers in them.

 

“The advertising team and I thought that we could bring 2Sweet’s very own Jeon Hyo Eun and Jeon Hyo In.”

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, “Who?”

 

Yuri blinked as she tilted her head, “The Jeon twins? The twins from 2Sweet? Well there’s a picture in the folder, take a look at it.”

 

Jessica opened the folder and spread out the papers and picked up the picture. She looked at it closely.

 

 

“Look, I know how you feel about working with idols, but these girls are professionals! They’ve posed for Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, and many others,” Yuri smiled widely, “And I happen to know that 2Sweet have quite the extensive fan base. Not to mention, these two are fan favorites.”

 

Jessica stared at the picture as she contemplated whether or not she should get these two girls to be the new face of Blanc & Eclare.

 

“They’re very pretty. But they don’t really look Korean.” Jessica said, as she set the photo down.

 

“Well, that’s because they’re mixed. Spanish and Korean. And to top it off, they have green eyes. Look, just think it over and--“

 

“Okay.”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened, “What?”

 

“Let’s set up a time and date. And get these girls into our products immediately.”

 

Yuri nodded, “On it!”

 

 

“It’s so nice to have you two here, I’m a huge fan by the way. If you could follow me, we’ll go to your dressing room where you’ll get ready for the shoot.” Tiffany rambled, as she walked in front of the twins.

“Okay, let’s get this thing started.”

 

The photographer, Yoona, said as she saw the twins wearing the clothes from the clothing line.

 

The twins smiled and nodded, and they started posing for the camera.

 

After two hours they were finally done, and Jessica had happened to enter the room where they were doing the photo shoot. The twins had just gotten off the set when Tiffany approached them.

 

“Girls, I want you to meet our boss and the CEO of Blanc and Eclare.”

 

The girls smiled and they walked towards Jessica who was looking over the shots on the computer and talking to Yoona.

 

“Jess, come meet the twins.”

 

“Hello, I’m Jeon Hyo In.”

 

“And I’m Jeon Hyo Eun. Nice to meet you, Ms. Jung.”

 

Jessica felt her heart rate increase a she looked into Hyo Eun’s green eyes. She smiled sweetly, “Nice to meet you too. Thank you for agreeing to do this on such short notice.”

 

“It’s okay! We actually really like your stuff.” Hyo In said, as she took a glance at Tiffany.

 

Jessica smiled, “Thank you so much. If you’d like you can keep whatever from this shoot.”

 

“Really? Thanks! I really like these glasses.” Hyo Eun said as she motioned to the glasses that were sitting on top of her head.

 

After a few minutes of talking, the twins had to go, since they had a schedule in an hour and their manager was waiting for them outside. “

“Well, it was nice meeting you! Hopefully, we can doanother photo shoot in the near future.” Hyo In said, as she shook hands with the other girls.

 

Hyo Eun just smiled at them, before looking at Jessica. “Ms. Jung, could I please talk to you in private?”

 

Jessica nodded confusingly before they walked to a secluded area in the room.

 

“Listen, I have had a crush on you for sometime now, you don’t have to return my feelings, but I just wanted to let you know.” Hyo Eun said, quietly.

 

Jessica tilted her head, “I’ll be honest, I’m not sure of my feelings, considering we only met but I feel this connection with you. So, I’d like to give us a chance.”

 

Hyo Eun eye smiled, “Really?”

 

Jessica nodded and kissed Hyo Eun’s cheek, “Really. Now, go before you’re late.”

 

Hyo Eun smiled widely and kissed Jessica’s cheek, “Right. Bye, Jessica.”

 

“Bye, Hyo Eun!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, guys! I hope you liked this! And I think I’ll write a sequel, but I’m not sure! Thank you for reading and please comment! :) Oh and that picture is what I have in my mind of how the twins sort of look like lol Hyo Eun is the one with the guitar and Hyo In is the other. And let's just pretend that they're twins. Lol  I'm sure they aren't Korean but eh. lol thank again!