Eighty Seven

After it All

Jessica pushed the brakes hard and fast as her car jerked forward from the sudden stop. She grabbed her gun that laid in the passenger seat and got out, heading towards a black haired woman that was leaning against a gravestone, trying to catch her breath.

"Why did you do it?" Jessica whispered as her grip on her gun tightened, contemplating bringing it up to Hyo Eun's head.

Hyo Eun turned around, heaving softly as she looked at her lover with conflicted eyes. "Because I had to. For HER."

Jessica clenched her jaw as she brought up the gun, pointing it at Hyo Eun's forehead. The police officer held it there, steady.

"Give me the real answer, Hyo Eun? Why did you murder all of those people? For your own sister?" Jessica asked.

Hyo Eun's grip on the gravestone tightened, on it was the name, Hyo In. She didn't even blink when the gun was brought up to her head, "They hurt her, it was their fault that she died, I only did it for her."

Jessica felt hot tears fall down her cheeks, "How could you lie to me like this? How were you able to wake up every morning, knowing that you're a murdering thief? Three years, three ing years," Hyo Eun flinched. "You lied to me, I loved you. And you have the audacity to lie to me? About everything? Did you ever love me?"

Hyo Eun's eyes hardened, "Of course I loved you, I do love you. I've never lied to you about that, everything that we've shared the past three years has meant so much to me."

Jessica chuckled humorlessly, "You've lied about everything else, how am I supposed to believe you?"

"I know you do." Hyo Eun whispered.

Jessica shook her was and adjusted her grip on the gun, "I guess I'll just let this gun decided for us."

"Go ahead, shoot. I take out the bullets from your gun every time I leave your side." Hyo Eun said as she closed her eyes. "If I'm lying, then I'll be dead, but if I'm telling the truth then I'm dead to you."

Jessica pressed down on the trigger slightly, "You're bluffing."

The police officer didnt know what to think anymore, one thing that she didn't want to believe but still did was that: 

Jessica loved Hyo Eun.

Hyo Eun loved Jessica.

"I wonder what Hyo In would say about this." Jessica said softly.

Hyo Eun chuckled slightly, her eyes still closed, "I wonder what she would say, I still miss her voice everyday."

Jessica leveled the gun once more, having loosened her grip for the nth time.

"Till death do us part." Jessica said.

Then she pulled the trigger.

Hyo Eun had lied.

 

I have no clue. Lol I hoped you liked this, please leave a comment or a suggestion, thank you. :)