Sixty Five

After it All
Hyo Eun walked along the sidewalk near the park with a snapback and glasses on, as her disguise. She needed some fresh air, since she hardly had time to even breathe on the 8 month world tour that she just came from.
 
She wore her disguise because she didn't really want to deal with fans at the moment, even though she loved her fans dearly, she needed a break.
 
She hummed to the song that she was listening to and smiled as she saw kids run around the playground, and couples walking around, holding hands.
 
She wished she had someone to be physical with. She wanted that affection from someone. She tried with Hyuna but it didn't work out and they decided to be friends. 
 
Hyo Eun continued on the sidewalk until she saw something odd. There was a man, about 40 years old, taking a 5 year old, who looked like she didn't want to go with him, since she kept pulling on her arm from the man's grasp.
 
Hyo Eun ran towards them, "HEY! Get your hands off of her!"
 
The man in panic let the girl go and ran off.
 
Hyo Eun ran to the little girl who was crying on the floor. "Honey, are you okay?"
 
The little girl nodded and hugged Hyo Eun. "I want my umma." She whispered into the 21 year old's neck.
 
"Okay, baby. Let's go find your umma. What's your name?" Hyo Eun asked as she stood up and grabbed onto the girls' hand.
 
"Ji Hyun."
 
Hyo Eun smiled at the little girl, "That's a beautiful name, Ji Hyun. I'm Hyo Eun."
 
Ji Hyun gasped, "You're Hyo Eun of 2Sweet?"
 
Hyo Eun furrowed her eyebrows with an amused smile. "Aren't you a little young to know who we are?"
 
Ji Hyun shook her head, "No! I love your music! I first heard you guys on the radio, and I made umma buy your albums and play them in the car, and I even have a poster in my room! I wanna be just like you when I grow up!"
 
"Well, when you are old enough, I will let you train under JH Entertaiment. I promise you." Hyo Eun said, she saw something special in Ji Hyun.
 
"Yay!!" She suddenly looked ahead and ran off. "UMMA!"
 
The crying mother heaved a sigh of relief, "Ji Hyun, where did you go?"
 
"Umma, this mean old man tried to take me! But Hyo Eun," she grabbed onto Hyo Eun's hand. "Saved me! And she even said that I could train in her company when I get older!!"
 
The mother, Jessica, smiled gratefully at Hyo Eun. "Thank you so much, I don't know what would have happened if it weren't for you."
 
Hyo Eun smiled too and took off her glasses, "You're welcome! I'm just glad I was there when it happened. You have a very special girl here, oh what's your name?"
 
"Jessica. Jessica Jung."
 
Hyo Eun nodded, "Nice to meet you, Jessica. I'm Jeon Hyo Eun."
 
"Do you maybe want to get an ice cream with Ji Hyun and I?" Jessica asked.
 
Hyo Eun smiled and nodded, "Sure."
 
After they got their ice creams, they sat at a near by table. 
 
"So, what is this training that Ji Hyun was talking about earlier?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled and ate a bit of her ice cream, "Well, I want Ji Hyun as a singer when she's older. She's very special, I can see it, and I know that she'll grow up to be beautiful." 
 
Jessica smiled slightly, "She says she wants to be like you."
 
"So I've heard," she looked at Ji Hyun. "Now, Ji, you're gonna have to work hard when you're older if you want to be like me, okay?"
 
Ji Hyun nodded and giggled, "Of course I will!"
 
Jessica smiled as she stared at Hyo Eun. Never had any of her exes showed so much interest in her daughter, even though she and Hyo Eun weren't dating.
 
"Umma? Can I?"
 
Jessica looked at her daughter confused for a few seconds before smiling, remembering what they were talking about. "Of course you can, Ji."
 
Hyo Eun smiled as she saw the big grin on Ji Hyun's face.
 
"Thank you."
 
Hyo Eun moved her eyes from the little girl to Jessica. "Hmm?"
 
"Thank you for saving her."
 
Hyo Eun smiled, "You're welcome."
 
 
 
 
I hate this!! I don't think I could write a sequel! >.< anyways thank you for reading! And thank you to my special dongsaeng for always supporting me! :3 leave a comment/ideas I could write about!