Eighty Eight

After it All

Headcanons.

Who's the first to get angry?

Jessica tends to get more angry than Hyo Eun, depending on the situation. It's more out of jealousy than anger, but Hyo Eun thinks she's cute when she does get angry. Jessica's cheeks get red and her icy glare could freeze someone in a second.

This one time, Hyo Eun was talking to a woman in a grocery shop, telling her which aisle a certain item was, how Hyo Eun knew, no one knows, but anyways, Jessica had seen it and had gotten angry (it was a misunderstanding) at Hyo Eun, let's just say, the 2Sweet member had to sleep on the couch.

Who shows more affection?

Surprisingly, Jessica takes this one. You would think Hyo Eun would be more affectionate, considering she was the more romantic of the two, but Jessica was more of a actions speaks louder than words type of person. She would always cuddle and lay her head on Hyo Eun's chest when they were in bed or sitting on the couch, watching TV. 

Or even in little gestures such as writing cute notes and making breakfast or giving kisses on the cheek. Jessica loved the simple things and all the small things she did for Hyo Eun, she knew it was enough for her too.

Who stays up all night?

Hyo Eun takes this one. The girl always lacked sleep, her head wouldn't let her rest. Sometimes she's up thinking about the lyrics to one song, or a beat she wanted to produce for another. Or some crazy concept that she wanted to try with the group. It was always because of music or video games. 

Sometimes Jessica had to pull Hyo Eun from her desk chair to go to sleep, otherwise the girl would wake up tired and grumpy. Or when she was on the couch playing video games, talking to Sunny, Taemin and Amber on the headset, shooting at each other on Black Ops.

But there were sometimes where Hyo Eun actually got away with staying up all night, but she started doing it less and less because she knew it worried Jessica.


Who asks for more?

Jessica. Jessica is the one who does, whenever she felt like being intimate with Hyo Eun, she would always drag her fingernails against the back of Hyo Eun's neck or on her earlobe when Hyo Eun was busy doing something else.

So yes, Jessica does ask for more than Hyo Eun does.

Who watches more tv?

Hyo Eun and Jessica both enjoy watching TV. Oddly enough, they don't like to watch it without the other. It wasn't as fun as iris when they are sitting next to each other.

Who gets more hurt?

Hyo Eun. Other than writing music and shooting zombies, the girl loved working on cars. And sometimes she tends to cut herself or injure herself with a tool of some sorts when working on a car.

Although Jessica found it extremely y when she saw Hyo Eun in nothing but a sports bra and basketball shorts, she hated when the girl hurt herself, she made more of a big deal about it than Hyo Eun did. But she did it because she loved her.

Who gets sick more?

Jessica is the one who gets sick the most, being anemic, it far more easier for her to get sick especially if she works her body too hard. But Hyo Eun was always there to take care of her no matter how busy the 2Sweet member was, she always found a way to take care of Jessica. Always making sure that she's getting enough rest, food and taking it easy. 

Who forgets anniversaries?

They both have equally forgotten about anniversaries, but they never had really made such a huge deal out of them. Of course they did celebrate but it wasn't a first priority as them. They didn't need a certain day to show how much they love and appreciate one another.

Who sings in the shower?

Hyo Eun sings mostly in the shower, when she's listening to music with the iHome or getting lyric ideas for one of her songs. 

But what Hyo Eun mostly enjoyed about singing in the shower is that she gets to annoy Jessica. 

Jessica hated it when Hyo Eun would sing obnoxiously loud and sometimes off key, especially when she was taking her nap during the day.  

Who's the better cook?

Surprisingly, Jessica is. Hyo Eun claims that she isn't but judging by the fact Hyo Eun nearly burned their house down twice, Jessica is basically the better cook. Of course, Jessica sometimes forgets to add salt or undercook a meal, they are at least some what edible and Hyo Eun was always grateful to eat anything Jessica cooks, even if it lands her in the hospital. 

 

Here is a little something, sorry that it's short. Thanks for reading and leave a comment/idea! :)