Twenty Seven

After it All
"So, Jessica, who is your ideal type?" The interviewer asked the SNSD member, who blushed slightly.
 
Jessica sipped some of her water before continuing. "My ideal type would definitely have to be Hyo Eun of 2Sweet."
 
The audience cheered and screamed as they yelled, EunSicover and over. 
 
After they got them to settle the interviewer asked, "Why is Hyo Eun your ideal type?" He paused. "I mean why wouldn't you want Hyo Eun as your ideal type?"
 
The crowd yelled again in excitement.
 
"Hyo Eun is my ideal type because she's sweet, kind, and helpful. She acts like a kid but gets serious when she needs to be. She has these beautiful green eyes, and her smile is so charming especially when her left dimple shows. She almost acts like a prince." Jessica explained as her members .
 
"It almost sounds like you're in love with Hyo Eun." The interviewer pointed out.
 
Jessica giggled, "Maybe I am."
 
"You heard it hear guys, Jessica is in love with 2Sweet member, Hyo Eun," He said as he turned to look at the audience, he looked at Jessica again. "Since Hyo Eun and Hyo In look a like, does that mean you're in love with Hyo In as well?"
 
Jessica laughed and shook her head, "No, Hyo Eun and Hyo In are completely different people. Besides, I think you can talk to Tiffany about Hyo In. She's absolutely infatuated with her."
 
The audience screamed.
 
Tiffany blushed and shook her head, signaling she didn't want to talk about it.
 
"We'll leave that for another time, now we have a special guest from 2Sweet." Jessica gasped silently. "Please welcome, Jeon Hyo Eun."
 
Hyo Eun came out with a bright smile and waved to the audience. She sat next to the interviewer, opposite of SNSD.
 
"Nice to have you here, Hyo Eun."
 
The girl nodded, "It's weird not having the rest of my members here."
 
The interviewer laughed, "You'll be fine. So, I know you heard what Jessica said from backstage. How do you feel about it?"
 
Hyo Eun chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, in all honesty, Jessica is my ideal type. She always has been. Ever since SNSD and 2Sweet performed together."
 
"That was about 3 years ago, correct?"
 
Hyo Eun nodded, "Yes."
 
"So, now that, that's out of the way. Is there a possible date in the future?" The interviewer asked, as he looked between Hyo Eun and Jessica.
 
Jessica blushed as Tiffany nudged her playfully.
 
"Uhm, if Jessica wants to. I would love to go on a date with her."
 
The audience screamed as they started chanting EunSic again.
 
Jessica rubbed her cheeks, they were red by now, and smiled shyly. "Yes, I'd love to go on a date with you, Hyo Eun."
 
The interviewer smiled amusingly, "Well, I guess the EunSic ship has sailed everyone."
 
Jessica and Hyo Eun looked at each other and smiled.
 
The start of a beautiful relationship.
 
 
 
Well here's a slightly better but still short one shot :) please leave a comment! Don't be shy! :D