Forty Nine

After it All

"Hello, baby?"

 
"Uh, I appreciate the sentiment but I don't think Dara would. So could you come get your girlfriend?" It was CL.
 
"Why? What's wrong with Hyo?"Jessica asked, as she put down her tablet on the bed, sitting up on her bed.
 
"Well... She's kinda drunk... And she may or not be dancing on the table right now." CL said. "HYO GET DOWN FROM THERE!"
 
Jessica's eyes widened as she held the phone away from her ear.
 
"Uh, Jessica, could you come get her before she starts a stripper show on our kitchen table.... AW Hyo! Don't ta—" She hung up.
 
Jessica sighed and got up from the bed, heading to the door of her apartment and slipping on her shoes.
 
She got into her car and drove to 2NE1's dorm. Once she got there she knocked on their door and waited for someone to answer as she listened to the music coming from inside the dorm.
 
A few seconds later Dara opened the door and smiled at Jessica, opening the door wider for her to come in.
 
The SNSD member stepped in and looked around, trying to find her girlfriend or CL.
 
"Jessica, you're here! Come on, I put Hyo in my room." CL said, as she grabbed onto Jessica's wrist.
 
They walked towards CL's room, and opened the door, finding Hyo Eun talking to the ceiling.
 
"Come on, I'll help you take her to your car."
 
Once they situated the babbling Hyo Eun in the car, CL hugged Jessica goodbye and headed back to her dorm.
 
Jessica sighed and got into the driver's seat, looking at Hyo Eun who was mumbling a song. The older woman started driving when all of a sudden...
 
"DO YOU LOVE ME?! DO YOU LOVE ME!!! DO YOU LOVE ME LIKE THE WAY I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!" Hyo Eun started to sing loudly, off key by the way, and Jessica had almost swerved to the other lane from the unexpected shout.
 
"Oh my gosh, Hyo! Please calm down." Jessica said, as she patted Hyo Eun's arm. 
 
"I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU~~~" 
 
"Hyo!"
 
A little while later, Hyo Eun hadn't sung or said anything after that, and they got to Jessica's apartment. Once they were inside, she walked Hyo Eun to her room, where she put her to lay on the bed.
 
"Whoa, pretty lady. I can't sleep with you~~ I have a... I have a girlfriend~!" Hyo Eun said, as Jessica took off her shoes and socks.
 
"You know... You look just like her... But but my babe is waayyyyyyyy hotter than you~ no offense." Hyo Eun mumbled.
 
Jessica giggled as she pulled down Hyo Eun's pants, knowing that her girlfriend hated falling a sleep with jeans on.
 
"Noooo~ Only my Jessica babe can do that!" Hyo Eun said as she weakly attempted to swat at Jessica.
 
"HyoHyo, it's me Jessica." 
 
"No~ it's not gooood to lie~~ even though I lie to Jessiiiii~!"
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow at the girl waiting for her to continue.
 
"You seeee pretty lady~ my babe always asks me whatssss wrong but I always say I'm fine~ but I'm not~ you see I think I'm not good enough for jessiiii~" Hyo Eun rambled as she stared up at the ceiling with glazed over green eyes. "I feel like shee can dooooo better."
 
Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and was about to speak when she felt arms wrap around her.
 
"Pleasssee don't tell her, I don't like to feel insecure around her~." 
 
"Okay, I won't."
 
Hyo Eun closed her eyes, "Thanks pretty lady~."
 
Jessica felt the arms around her go limp and knew Hyo Eun was finally asleep.
 
The next morning, Jessica woke up just in time to see her girlfriend waking up as well.
 
"My head hurts." 
 
"Well that's what you get for getting drunk." Jessica said softly, running her hand through Hyo Eun's black hair.
 
"Did I do anything stupid last night?"
 
"Well you danced on top of a table and acted like a stripper, or so CL tells me. And you told me something very interesting."
 
"What?" Hyo Eun sat up slowly.
 
"You told me that you think that I'm hotter than myself and that you think you're not good enough for me."
 
Hyo Eun looked down, "Oh."
 
"HyoHyo, why didn't you tell me?"
 
"I just didn't want you to think that it's true and have you leave me. I don't think I could take it."
 
"Well, you don't have to worry about it, I love you too much to leave you." Jessica gave Hyo Eun a kiss on the cheek.
 
Hyo Eun pouted, "I want a kiss on the lips."
 
"Not with that stink breath." Jessica got out of the blankets.
 
Hyo Eun's jaw dropped, "Babe!"
 
"Nope."
 
 
 
 
Well, I thought of this earlier today and thought I'd share it. I hope I wrote a good drunk Hyo Eun lol hope you enjoyed it! Thank you and please leave a comment! 
 
Oh and thank you to Rithphanet (hope I spelled that right lol) and TheLoneWolf for commenting in the last couple of chapters! Means a lot! :)