Nine

After it All

Alex sighed as she flopped onto the couch after coming back from a hectic day.

Today might have been one of the worst days in her life. 

Her alarm clock had gone off at the wrong time in the morning and she was late for a schedule. 

Her car didn't want to start so she had to call a taxi to come pick her up and take her to her schedule.

Then after that, she and the girls had dance practice. She tripped over herself three times, pushed Sooyoung on the floor by accident. She almost sprained her ankle.

She figured it was just a bad morning but no. 

To top it all of, she went out to get a coffee from a cafe close to the company, and someone had accidentally bumped into her, spilling her drink all over herself. It was embarrassing.

It seemed the universe was testing her today. 

Alex put an arm over her eyes and let out another sigh.

She felt a weight land on her stomach, and removed her arm from her face to look up at Jessica.

"Bad day, Hyonnie?" Jessica asked, as she looked down at her exhausted wife.

Alex pouted and nodded, "It was horrible."

Jessica leant down and pecked Alex on the lips, "My poor baby. How about I make your favorite and you just lay here and relax. How does that sound?" 

Alex smiled slightly, "Sounds nice. You don't want any help?"

Jessica shook her head and got off of Alex, "I'm sure. Just relax, I have everything under control."

The younger woman reluctantly agreed to Jessica's request. "Okay. Where's Ji Hyun?"

"Oh, Hyoyeon and Dara wanted to spend time with her so she's spending the night with them."

Alex nodded and closed her eyes.

Jessica bent down to kiss Alex's cheek and then headed towards the kitchen.

The green-eyed girl smiled to herself, maybe this day wasn't so bad after all.

 

 

A/N: So yeah. Lol thanks for reading and leave a comment. :)