Thirty Four

After it All
 
"Come on, Hyo. Aren't you too young to have a crush on that actress?" Haneul asked as 2Sweet walked to the set of Running Man.
 
"So what if she's 33? I believe that age is just a number." Hyo Eun retaliated.
 
"You know she has a boyfriend right? The CEO of her label to be exact." Ji Hye said, ruffling Hyo Eun's hair.
 
Hyo Eun shook her head. "So? I'm going to be the future CEO of JH Entertainment alongside unnie. Besides, Baek Chang Joo is a huge jerk. He thinks he's a big shot just because he has huge stars under his label."
 
Sujin chuckled. "Although that's true. She's still kind of old for you and straight."
 
Hyo Eun pouted, "Don't you guys support me?"
 
Hyo In wrapped an arm around her twins' shoulder. "Of course we do, but Song Ji Hyo is kind of off the market, Hyo. So you're basically setting yourself up for nothing."
 
***
 
"Could you show us some of your moves?" Gary asked.
 
Ji Hye and Hyo Eun laughed and nodded, being the best dancers out of their group members.
 
Their song, Too Sour (A/N: Lol get it?!?), came on they started doing the choreography for the song. 
 
After the filming, Hyo Eun decided to walk around the studio. In actuality she was hoping she'd bump into Ji Hyo.
 
She walked down the hall and suddenly stopped when she heard a man yell.
 
"Don't you ever disrespect me in front of anyone, Ji Hyo! Those bratty girls of 2Sweet were making fun of me! And you laughed along! And I didn't like how close you were with that Jeon Hyo Eun!"
 
SMACK!
 
"Ah!" A feminine voice shrieked.
 
Hyo Eun's eyes widened and opened the door of the room. She saw Ji Hyo on the floor, with a hand on her cheek. "Get away from her, Baek Chang Joo!"
 
The man turned around and glared at the girl, "What're you going to do about? I technically own Ji Hyo."
 
"But that doesn't mean you get to treat her like a rag doll as you so please!"
 
"She's my girlfriend." Chang Joo said sternly as he approached Hyo Eun slowly.
 
Hyo Eun glared at him, "That's no way to treat any woman."
 
Chang Joo stopped in his steps and smirked. "I see what's going on. You want Ji Hyo." He laughed as Hyo Eun swallowed the lump in as Ji Hyo looked at her. He turned to Ji Hyo pointing at the younger girl. "Can you believe this kid likes you Ji Hyo?!" He laughed some more.
 
Hyo Eun shook her head. "That's not the point! You deserve to rot in hell! You hurt Ji Hyo-ssi!"
 
Chang Joo stood in front of Hyo Eun. "Listen kid, why don't you go back and sing your silly love songs while the adults handle business here."
 
Hyo Eun scoffed, "No. Not without her. I'm not going to let you lay another hand on her."
 
Chang Joo chuckled darkly, "Like I would give her up! She's still under contract here. If she leaves, I'll make it nearly impossible to have her rehired else where."
 
Hyo Eun smirked devishly, "Except for one company. I'll just have my father overlook whatever you want to say about Ji Hyo-ssi and have her hired."
 
Chang Joo's face did a complete 180. "What do you mean?"
 
"My twin and I are the heirs of JH Entertainment. You know the one that bought out Starship Entertainment?"
 
"Your father is Jeon Dae Ho?" Chang Joo said in surprise.
 
Hyo Eun nodded with a sly smile. "Yep."
 
Chang Joo furrowed his eyebrows and growled. "Keep that useless trash. I was cheating on her anyways." He walked out of the room.
 
Hyo Eun shook her head and went towards Ji Hyo. "Are you okay?" She stuck out a hand for the actress to take. 
 
Ji Hyo took the hand and Hyo Eun pulled her up easily. "I'm fine, thank you Hyo Eun-ssi."
 
"Drop the formalities. Just call me Hyo Eun."
 
Ji Hyo smiled and nodded. "Just call me unnie then."
 
Hyo Eun eyesmiled and Ji Hyo froze. She had never seen a smile like that from any other Kpop idol. "Okay, unnie. So, how about you come with us to the JH building and see if my father can offer you a contract?"
 
Ji Hyo returned the smile and nodded. "That would be great, Hyo Eun-ah."
 
"Awesome."
 
A week later...
 
"Ji Hyo unnie! Stop it!" Hyo Eun whined as Ji Hyo kept poking her cheek. The older woman decided to drop by 2Sweet's dance practice and had caught them in the middle of a break. 
 
She also just wanted to see Hyo Eun. She may have developed a huge crush on her.
 
The other girls smirked, knowing why Ji Hyo was messing with their maknae. (Avery/Hyo In is older by 8 minutes)
 
Ji Hyo suddenly kissed her cheek and Hyo Eun blushed heavily.
 
"I like you, Hyo. Let's go out on a date tonight?" Ji Hyo asked.
 
Hyo Eun blinked several times, before smiling. "Okay."
 
 
 
Okay so this is different. No Jessica or Tiffany. I've recently become more attracted to Song Ji Hyo so I had this idea in my head and decided to write it and share it with you guys! Hope you liked it! :D and please comment! By the way, I changed my name to SsweetDisposition just so you guys don't get confused. :) thank you.