Eighty Six

After it All

Tiffany opened the door and smiled as she saw Hyo In standing there with a single rose in her hand.

Hyo In smiled and reach out her hand to give her the flower, "Ready to go?"

Tiffany nodded and closed the door behind her, following Hyo In to her car. The younger girl opened the door for Tiffany and waited for her to be inside to close the door, she ran to the driver's side and got in, sending a smile towards Tiffany before driving off to their destination.

"You look beautiful by the way." Hyo In said after a few minutes of silence.

Tiffany smiled, "Thanks, Hyo. So, where are you taking me?"

"Just somewhere." Hyo In teased.

Tiffany slapped Hyo In on the arm lightly, "Don't play with me! Tell me!!" She whined.

Hyo In laughed, "We're here anyways." She had stopped in front of a restaurant, near the doors. She got out and opened Tiffany's door, stepping out of the car. 

"Nichkhun should be inside by now. Just tell the host his name and he'll take you to him." Hyo In said as she closed the passenger door.

"Nichkhun put you up to this? What did he give you?" Tiffany asked flatly.

Hyo In smirked, "I never say no to free ice cream!"

Tiffany shook her head, "Dork. Well I'll see you later. You have dance practice tonight, right?"

Hyo In nodded, "Mhmm. Well bye, don't want you being late for your date."

Tiffany giggled, "Bye, Hyo." She gave her a hug.

Hyo In hugged her back. She then released her and stepped back, watching as Tiffany turned around and walked towards the restaurant doors, going inside.

Hyo In sighed and walked back to her car, getting in and driving away, blinking her eyes rapidly, trying to keep the tears away.

***

The next day, Hyo In and Tiffany were both free of schedules and decided to go somewhere to eat together. 

"So, how did practice go?" Tiffany asked as she picked up her burger.

Hyo In shrugged as she chewed on a fry, "Same old, same old. It's just routine," she chuckled. "We're working on another album."

Tiffany's eyes widened, "Already? 2Sweet barely released one two months ago."

Hyo In nodded, "You know Hyo Eun, she's just filled with songs. Ever since she got with Jessica, she's just been writing."

Tiffany smiled, "She definitely makes Jessica happy, she smiles a lot more."

Hyo In nodded and asked the question that she's been dreading to ask. "How was your date with Nichkhun?"

"It was great. He's such a gentlemen. He treats me well. After dinner he took me to Namsan tower."

Hyo In felt constrict and found that she had lost her appetite. "Really? Did you get the locks?"

Tiffany smiled widely, "Yes! I don't know Hyo In, I just feel like he's the one, you know? I feel it," She looked at Hyo In with gentle eyes. "How come I never hear you talk about anyone? Haven't found the one yet?"

Hyo In smiled, "I have."

Tiffany squealed, "Who is it? Tell me!!"

The younger girl shook her head, "Nope, not telling."

"Oh come on, what kind of a best friend are you?!" Tiffany whined.

Hyo In sighed, "Fine, I'll just describe them then," she cleared . "Well, she's really sweet, kind, she's a little shorter than me. She's cute, adorable, but can be beautiful and y at the same time. "She smiled sweetly. "When she smiles, she can make the saddest of people feel happy, she can make anyone feel better and I like how she puts others first. She's a little older than me but I don't mind. She's just an over all amazing person."

Tiffany wiped away a tear, "That's so sweet, why haven't you confessed?"

Hyo In's smile went away, "She's already happy with someone else."

"Oh, Hyo. I'm so sorry."

Hyo In shook her head, "It's okay. As long as she's happy, that's all I truly care about."

"You're very sweet, Hyo. Any girl would be lucky to have you." Tiffany said, and sipped her soda.

Hyo In smiled back at her before she grabbed her burger to eat again.

***

A few weeks later.

"HYO!" Tiffany sobbed as she hugged Hyo In tightly. 

Hyo In was walking down the corridor of the place where they were performing, when Tiffany had ran to her, hugging her tightly.

"What's wrong, Fany?" Hyo In asked as she rubbed Tiffany's back.

"Nichkhun broke up with me." Tiffany said as she pressed her face into Hyo In's neck.

"Why?"

"He said because he doesn't love me and he was only trying to get into my pants."

Hyo In clenched her jaw, "It's okay, Fany."

Tiffany sniffled and cuddled closer to Hyo In, liking the warmth that the 2Sweet member was radiating.

"Everything will be okay." Hyo In whispered as she placed a small kiss to the crown of Tiffany's head. She planned to talk to Nichkhun later.

***

"NICHKHUN!" Hyo In yelled as she grabbed the man by his shirt sleeve, pulling him to face her. "How could you do that to Tiffany?!"

Nichkhun smirked, "What? It's not like I actually cared for her. I figured I would get her to sleep with me if I was her perfect ideal type, it worked." 

Hyo In glared at him, "You're lying! Tiffany didn't tell me that."

They didn't hear someone stopping in their tracks, as they hid behind a corner of the hallway.

Nichkhun laughed, "She just didn't want to hurt your feelings. She slept with me." Hyo In's eyes watered. "Aww, is poor little Hyo In gonna cry?" He said maliciously as he put on a fake pout.

"What kind of a friend are you?! I trusted you with her! I told you not to hurt her." Hyo In said as she gritted her teeth.

"Ha! I'm not your friend, I just pretended so I could get on your good side, and it worked," He look at Hyo In and chuckled. "I find it pathetic that you're in love with Tiffany. It's so cliché. And you're a girl. You know it's not accepted here in Korea and do you actually think Tiffany would date someone like you?"

Hyo In swallowed the lump in , her green eyes looked sad and defeated. "Don't you know I know that. I know I could never have Tiffany. I'm perfectly happy being her best friend. Even if it's killing me inside, I would never abandon her."

Nichkhun rolled his eyes, "Save the sob story. I don't want to hear it. Look are we done here? I have a girl that's waiting for me."

Hyo In nodded, "Yeah we are, but before you go," she threw her hand back and punched him in the face, making him fall over. "That's for breaking Tiffany's heart."

Hyo In turned around and walked back to her group's waiting room, not seeing the figure that was pressed against the wall.

Tiffany watched Hyo In and smiled slightly, "She loves me?"

***

The next morning, Hyo In had gotten up early, despite still being tired and decided to do something for Tiffany, in hopes of the cheering the girl up.

She stopped by a store to get a Totoro plushie and grabbed breakfast from a restaurant that Tiffany liked to eat at often.

She went to SNSD's dorm, and knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing Taeyeon. 

"Hey, Tae! Is Tiffany here?"

Taeyeon smiled and nodded, "Yeah, she's in her room. Come in."

"Thanks." Hyo In stepped inside and walked to Tiffany's room, knocking on the door. She heard a someone tell her to come in from inside the room and she turned the knob of the door.

Hyo In saw Tiffany sitting on her bed in shorts and tank top, playing on her iPad.

"Hey, Fany. I brought you breakfast." Hyo In said as soon as Tiffany looked up at her.

Tiffany smiled, "Thank you. What's behind your back?"

Hyo In smiled and brought out the Totoro plushie, "I got you this, even though you already have a lot of them, but this one has a mustache on it." 

Tiffany squealed and took the plushie and hugged it. "Its so cute, I love it!"

Hyo In sat on the bed and smiled sweetly at Tiffany, "You're welcome, what are best friends for?"

Tiffany smiled and said, "I wouldn't say we're best friends."

Hyo In furrowed her eyebrows, "Oh? Then what are we?"

Tiffany leant forward and kissed Hyo In on the lips, "I'd say we're girlfriends."

The younger girl blushed, "Oh really?"

Tiffany hummed, "Yes, from now on I'm yours and you're mine."

Hyo In smiled, "I like the sound of that."

 

 


Well, I tried. Lol. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment! :)