Fifty Five

After it All

Hyo Eun and Hyo In walked into their girlfriends' house after getting back from the states. They had gone to visit some family from their mother's side of the family, and turns out that they lived in Florida, not LA.

 
Anyways, after getting back to Korea, they had decided to visit Jessica and Tiffany since they haven't seen them for almost a month, and they hardly had time to Skype or talk on the phone, due to different time zones and SNSD's schedules.
 
They knew that Jessica and Tiffany were home since they had called on of the other SNSD members to ask them if they were busy that day.
 
They smiled as they saw their girlfriends sitting on the couch watching TV. Hyo Eun and Hyo In each sat beside their respective girlfriend and waited for Jessica and Tiffany's reaction.
 
It never came, the SNSD members just kept watching TV, completely ignoring the Jeon twins.
 
"Babe?" Hyo Eun asked, as she poked Jessica's cheek many times.
 
Hyo In just stared at Tiffany.
 
"In case you're wondering, we're mad at the both of you."
 
"What? Why!" Hyo Eun asked.
 
Jessica glared at the younger girl before taking out her phone, going on Instagram and went on Hyo Eun's profile. 
 
She chose one of the pictures that had three girls, two of them being Hyo Eun and Hyo In and the other a pale girl with green eyes, just like theirs.
 
"Who is this Lauren Jaure- however you say her last name!!!?!? Who is she!?!?" Jessica demanded, pointing to the picture.
 
The twins just stayed silent, with their mouths slightly open. "It's Jauregui. And she's—" Hyo In was cut off.
 
"She's what? And don't even get me started on the other girl!" Tiffany interrupted.
 
"Camila?" Hyo Eun asked.
 
"While we were over here worried about you two! While you were over there flirting with those girls!!!"
 
Hyo Eun and Hyo In sat there shocked.
 
"Wow, I can't believe you don't trust us. Again." Hyo Eun said, standing up.
 
"No, no. Don't walk away. Sit." 
 
Hyo Eun sighed and sat down.
 
"Just so you know, Lauren is our cousin and Camila is her best friend."
 
"What if they're using you for fame?! You tagged them in your photos."
 
The twins laughed.
 
"Have you even checked their profiles?" Hyo In asked.
 
"Camila has 2.2 million followers and Lauren has 1.1 million. They're from a girl group, Fifth Harmony. They're not seeking our fame because they already are famous." Hyo Eun said with a slight smile.
 
Jessica and Tiffany blushed in embarrassment.
 
"Oh." Tiffany said with an apologetic smile.
 
"Sorry for accusing you of cheating." Jessica whispered.
 
"It's okay, babe. Just ask us, you don't have to get mad."
 
"Okay." Jessica hugged Hyo Eun. "I missed you."
 
Tiffany hugged Hyo In. "And I missed you."
 
The twins smiled, "I missed you too." They said at the same time, squeezing their girlfriends.
 
 
 
 
 
So this probably didn't make sense, but I've been wanting to add Camila and Lauren to one of my stories, because Fifth Harmony is my favorite girl group from the states. Lol thank you and please comment and let me know if I should add them in future stories! :)
 
Oh and they actually do have that many followers on Instagram, last time I checked lol. 
 
Oh and I tried to add pictures and it wouldn't let me, so if you're curious to as how they look just look them up on google lol let me know if you think they're pretty! :) even though you're probably too shy! But please guys talk to me more, I'm not mean lol