Fourteen

After it All

"What are these ships?" Tiffany asked as she and Jessica looked down at the latter's phone.

They were going through the news for their wives' girl group.

"Uh, what?" Alex asked as she played with her daughter, Avery doing the same.

"There's like a ton of links that lead you to these ship pages on tumblr and stuff," Jessica said, looking up at Alex. "They ship you with that girl from 9Muses."

"What girl?" Alex asked, as she let Ji Hyun go play with her cousin. She looked up at her wife, who was seated on the couch while she was on the floor.

Jessica scrolled through the page as her cheeks reddened in anger, "Her name is Hyemi. What did I tell you about going near those girls?"

Alex's jaw dropped as Avery giggled, "What? I had to have some sort of communication with her. I didn't want to come off as rude, babe."

"What're you giggling at? I told you not to go around that woman, Nana, from that girl group."

Avery frowned, "I don't understand why you always get mad when we talk to some other woman. It's kind of what we have to do sometimes. Communicate with other groups at events and performances."

"Yeah," Alex started, "Sooyoung and Hyoyeon don't go through this treatment. It seems like you don't trust us around other woman. They know that we're married and not single."

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other for a second.

"It's just, you girls are different than other girls from here. You have green eyes okay? You don't see that a lot here." Jessica said.

"And you girls are like super charming. You may not notice it but we do. Some of those girls in other groups like you two, and they flirt with you. We know you think it's because they're being friendly, but we see it differently." Tiffany added.

"You know we wouldn't do it on purpose right? Flirt with other girls?" Avery asked, getting up to sit next to her wife.

"We know that, but we don't like seeing them to do it to you." Jessica said, as Alex sat next to her.

"Okay, we're sorry. But just trust us more. We would never cheat on your girls. Ever." Alex said, as she looked at Jessica with loving green eyes and a soft smile.

Jessica smiled and nodded, "Okay, we'll trust you girls more. And we also promise not to get so jealous."

"Yeah, we'll try. Okay?" Tiffany commented.

"Yeah, as long as you're trying. I love you." Avery said, giving Tiffany a kiss.

"And I love you." Alex said, also giving Jessica a kiss on the lips.

Tiffany and Jessica smiled widely, both wondering how they got these two sweet and caring girls in their lives.

 

 

A/N: Not my best but not my worst, right? Right? Okay. Haha :)