Thirty Nine

After it All

"No, absolutely not." Alex said as she leant against the wall, with one foot on the wall, facing Jessica.

 
They were outside of SNSD's dorm and Jessica had been telling Alex what SM wanted her to do.
 
"Baby..." Jessica whispered, putting her arms on Alex's shoulders, standing close to the younger girl.
 
Alex looked down at Jessica, "Don't baby me Jessica, you know damn well how much I want to publicize our relationship and now you tell me that SM wants you to date that guy from 2PM?! And for what? To raise market sales?"
 
Jessica swallowed and pecked Alex on the lips, "Listen to me, Hyohyo. It's just for a few weeks. And after that we can come out to the public."
 
Alex shook her head and gently pushed Jessica away from her, standing up to her full height. "Looks like you've got it all figured out." She looked at Jessica for a few seconds, "You already said yes, didn't you?"
 
Jessica hesitantly nodded. "Yes," she quickly looked up and added. "But that's because they needed an immediate answer."
 
"Then I guess I see no point in having this conversation."
 
Jessica wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and kissed her, "It's just for a few weeks, I promise."
 
"Yeah, I know."
 
~~~
 
"JEON HYO EUN! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!??!" Jessica yelled as she stormed into Alex's room.
 
It's been almost two weeks and Alex had barely talked to Jessica, although the older woman was always trying to contact her.
 
Alex glanced up from her room to look at her girlfriend and then back down again. "What?"
 
Jessica fumed and grabbed Alex's phone before shoving the newspaper in her face.
Alex grabbed the newspaper and read the headline.
 
[BREAKING NEWS]
 
2Sweet's Jeon Hyo Eun and SNSD's Kwon Yuri caught having dinner together!
 
Alex scoffed and put the newspaper aside, she looked up at Jessica. "There's nothing wrong with it."
 
Jessica threw Alex's phone on the bed and sat down, "Yes there is! You got angry with me because of that dating scandal and now you decide to get back at me by creating a scandal with one of my own members?!"
 
"Scandal?!? Yuri and I are nothing but good friends!"
 
Jessica clicked her tongue on the roof of and nodded, "Of course! You weren't doing it to make me angry! I know you Hyo Eun, like the back of my hand!"
 
Alex chuckled and crossed her legs on the bed, "Oh really? Do you know Taecyeon like the back of your hand? You must've gotten to know him a lot better when you were cuddling on your so called date!"
 
Jessica grabbed a pillow and threw it and Alex, "You're such a ing jerk!"
 
"Then what're you still doing here?!"
 
Jessica recoiled and swallowed the lump in , "You know what? Fine. We're over."
 
Alex sat frozen on the bed, thinking of what just happened between her and the love of her life.
 
She felt her heart break into pieces as her mind finally caught up to what Jessica had just said to her.
 
Tears fell down her cheeks as she held a hand over her heart.
 
"Please come back to me, Jessica..."
 
 
 
To be continued?
 
 
Anyways, hello! Another story here! Hope you liked it and I might even make a part 2! Also, you guys, I like to read comments a lot and I really hope more of you can comment! It makes me happy! But thank you for reading my stories! :)