Thirty Nine [Final Part]

After it All

"Stop moping Jessi, you're the one who broke up with her." Tiffany said as she sat next to the body that was hidden under the blankets.

 
"It's been a week, Steph. A week. And she hasn't come to see me."
 
Tiffany narrowed her eyes at the lump on the bed. "Well what do you expect? You went into her house and accused her of something that she didn't intentionally do, and on top of that you broke up with her so yeah, I imagine that she's not going to show up here with a smile on her face."
 
"Stop glaring at me, I can feel it through the blankets. Can't you just call your girlfriend and convince her to get Hyo Eun to come over here." Jessica said, as she pulled off the cover from her head. 
 
"Actually, Hyo In's pretty pissed at you for making her sister cry. So I think it's best if we didn't call her."
 
Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Tiffany with confused eyes, "She cried? Hyo Eun never cries."
 
"She's human Jessi, of course she cries. I would be bawling my eyes out if Hyo In broke up with me."
 
Jessica sighed, "All of this thinking is making me tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap."
 
"But you just woke up from one."
 
"So what do you suggest I do?" Jessica asked as she sat up.
 
"Well you could go back to sleep but you should definitely figure out a way to make it up to Hyo Eun. I highly doubt she'll come and ask you for forgiveness."
 
"Okay, I'll find a way then."
 
Tiffany smiled, "Good."
 
~~~
 
"NO! If you step foot out of this room, I will shave your eyebrows off!" Hyo In said as she pushed her sister into her room again.
 
"What the hell, Hyo! I'm just going to get some water! And stay away from my eyebrows!" Alex said, as she pushed passed Avery.
 
She went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. 
 
"HYO! You're out of your cage!" Sujin said as she hugged Alex from behind.
 
"My cage?" 
 
"That's what Hyo In called it."
 
Alex rolled her eyes and walked to the living room with Sujin still attached to her back.
 
Sujin let go of her and sat on the couch with Alex next to her.
 
"So, are you gonna go ask Jessica to get back together?" Haneul asked.
 
"Hell no. Absolutely not!" Hyo In answered.
 
"I want to but I feel like she has to come to me." Alex said, as she messed with her water bottle.
 
"Considering you were always at her beck and call!" Hyo In said angrily.
 
"Hyo, please. The break up was caused by both of us, okay? You don't have to be so angry at Jessica."
 
Hyo In pouted, "But she made you cry."
 
Alex laughed, "It's okay, Hyo. I understand why you feel that way but I'm fine, okay?"
 
Hyo In nodded and smiled.
 
Before anyone could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.
 
Hyo In got up to get the door, she opened it and saw Jessica standing there with a bag, looking at Avery with a sheepish smile.
 
"What do you want?" Hyo In crossed her arms.
 
"Uhm, can I speak to Hyo Eun?" Jessica asked, looking anywhere but at Avery's green eyes.
 
"Why should I? You made my sister cry and I could've slammed this door in your face but since my sister still loves you, then I guess I can let you talk to her." Avery stepped aside and let Jessica in.
 
Hyo Eun looked towards the door and saw Jessica standing there. She got up from the couch and motioned for Jessica to follow her into her room.
 
"Hyohyo..." Jessica whispered, as she watched Alex sit on her bed. She followed suit and sat next to her, the bag on her lap.
 
Alex let a small smile grace her face at the pet name Jessica gave her, "It's okay, just say what you were going to say."
 
Jessica's eyes started to tear up, "Baby, I'm so sorry of accusing you of using Yuri to make me angry, and I'm sorry that you had to suffer while I was out and about with a man that I can't even tolerate. Please take me back, please."
 
Alex bit her lip as she saw tears falling down Jessica's cheeks. She brought a hand up to her face and wiped the tears away. "Please don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry." She whispered.
 
Jessica sniffed and chuckled.
 
"And of course I'll take you back. There was no doubt that I wouldn't have."
 
Jessica finally smiled and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck, jumping onto her lap.
 
Alex laughed and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist, so she wouldn't fall off her lap. 
 
"So, what's in the bag?"
 
Jessica got off of Alex and grabbed the bag that had fallen onto the floor. She took out the item that was in the bag and gave it to Alex.
 
"Awww you got me a Glaceon plushie?!" Alex said as she hugged the stuffed animal to her chest.
 
Jessica smiled and nodded, "Of course, I know it's your favorite Pokemon."
 
"It reminds me of you."
 
Jessica tilted her head to the side and stared at Alex, who was staring at her as well, "And why is that?"
 
"Because it's graceful and petite and also it's an ice Pokemon. Just like you. Icy and petite."
 
Jessica playfully pushed Alex, "I'm not as icy as I used to be."
 
Alex chuckled and nodded, setting the plushie aside and leaning forward to place a kiss on Jessica's lips. "I know but I was just saying."
 
Jessica shook her head and pecked Alex's lips three times. "I love you."
 
Alex eye smiled, "I love you too."
 
 
 
So, here's the second part!! Hope you liked it, I tried to be funny but I think I failed. :/ Anyways, please leave a comment! :3