Sixty

After it All

"I'm going to kill her!" Tiffany fumed as she saw her girlfriend talking to another girl instead coming over to her. "And then I'm going to kill Hyo In, bring her back to life and kill her again!"

 
Hyo In wasn't talking to just any girl. She was talking to, Im Nana of Afterschool. The three groups and a few others were performing at an event and they were all backstage.
 
"Fany, calm down. You're going to cause a scene." Taeyeon said lowly, trying to calm her best friend down.
 
"Yeah, Nana's probably not even gay." Jessica commented.
 
"Have you seen the way she stares at MY Hyo In?"
 
"Or the way that she's touching your girlfriend right now?" Hyoyeon said with a smirk.
 
Tiffany looked back to her girlfriend and Nana. She nearly screamed bloody murder as she watched Nana wrap both of her arms on Hyo In's arm, smiling up at her with a smile that Tiffany thought wasn't attractive at all.
 
~~~
 
"Hey, uh, Hyo In?" Hyo Eun asked as she watched her sister try to push Nana away gently.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Maybe you should go talk to your girlfriend, she looks pissed." 
 
Hyo In looked at the direction where Hyo Eun had indicated and let a small smirk grace her face.
 
"A little teasing wouldn't hurt, right?"
 
Hyo Eun's eyes widened, "Hyo, don't do it! She will kill you."
 
The other twin didn't listen and looked towards Nana, giving her the cutest smile she could manage. Nana giggled and blushed as she received the treatment that everyone liked the to call the Jeon charm.
 
~~~
 
Tiffany's left eye twitched as she saw her girlfriend smile charmingly at Nana. Oh that girl was going to get it! Hyo In wasn't going to see wanother light of day when Tiffany was done with her.
 
The woman just shook her head and turned around heading to their waiting room to change her clothes and get ready to leave the place.
 
~~~
 
"Way to go, genius. Tiffany just left." Hyo Eun commented and crossed her arms. "She looked really upset."
 
Hyo In suddenly felt guilty for what she did, and now she wanted nothing more than to go find Tiffany and make it up to her.
 
"Where did she go?"
 
"I'm guessing she went to her dressing room. Anyways, I'll see you later. I have to go see my babe." Hyo Eun towards Jessica's direction.
 
Hyo In suddenly ran in that direction, not bothering to say bye to Nana who looked confused.
 
~~~
 
"Babe? Tiffany?" Hyo In said as she knocked on the door.
 
The door suddenly opened and Tiffany walked passed Hyo In.
 
"Princess, please don't be mad at me! I'm sorry, I was just trying to tease you." Hyo In explained as she walked behind Tiffany.
 
Tiffany suddenly turned around and Hyo In saw red, puffy eyes. "You think playing with my feelings is a joke, Hyo In? You freaking hurt my feelings and all for what? For your stupid teasing game." She turned back around and started walking again.
 
Hyo In could only run a hand through her hair. She knew she messed up. Big time.
 
~~~
 
A few days later, Hyo In finally worked up the courage to go and talk to Tiffany. She knew that Tiffany was off because they were supposed to have a date that day. Hyo Im nervously wiped her hands on her jeans and then knocked on SNSD's door, and picked up the gift she got Tiffany.
 
The door opened and revealed Tiffany herself. Hyo In guessed she was the only one in the house.
 
"What do you want?"
 
Hyo In flinched at the unusual cold tone and cleared . "I wanted to come and apologize for what I did."
 
Tiffany walked away, but left the door open. Hyo In took it as a sign to go in. She entered the house and closed the door behind her.
 
She saw Tiffany in the kitchen and went there.
 
"Princess, please listen to me. I'm so sorry for teasing you like that. I know you hate it when other girls flirt with me and I was way out of line." Her green eyes started to water. "Please forgive me, Tiff. I can't bear the thought of you being mad at me any longer. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you just because I was being a complete idiot."
 
Tiffany's walls started to crumble and she looked at Hyo In, "I accept your apology."
 
Hyo In looked shocked before she smiled softly. "Thank you, babe." She motioned to the box. "I got you something."
 
Tiffany giggled and walked towards Hyo In, she opened the box and she squealed, picking up a pink totoro.
 
"Aw, baby! I love it! Thank you!" Tiffany hugged Hyo In and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I love you!"
 
"I love you too, Tiffany!"
 
 
 
So I hope this was good! And if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell me! :) thank you and leave a comment!