Nineteen [Part 2]

After it All

Okay so, I do have something to worry about. That caterpillar eyebrow guy is back. In my house. IN MY HOUSE!!! Seriously, what gives him the right to enter my house without my permission. I paid for this house! I paid for everything in this house! So it's mine! I invite who I want and when I want! 

 
"Avery could you go get me and Nichkhun something to drink?" Tiffany asked.
 
NO!
 
Tiffany, what're you doing?!
 
She even called me by my English name!
 
"Fine."
 
Avery made her way to the kitchen and grabbed them water. Then she went downstairs to the basement which was her music room where she liked to be when she wanted to write a song or just be alone.
 
She let out an angry sigh and laid down on the sofa. She pulled out her phone and dialed her twin's number.
 
"Hello?"
 
Avery sighed again. "Hey, Hyo."
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Tiffany's ex is over. Again." Avery said, as she rolled onto her side. Her eyes began to water.
 
"Really? Why is he there?"
 
A few tears fell down her face, "I don't know, I didn't want to ask Tiff," she sniffed. "What if Tiffany doesn't love me anymore?"
 
"Hyo In, don't say those things. Maybe they're trying to be friends again. Just talk to her about it."
 
"Okay, thanks Hyo."
 
"Anytime."
 
Avery hung up and got up from the couch. She went back upstairs enough time to see Nichkhun lean in and kiss Tiffany.
 
Her eyes widened and she quickly and carefully went upstairs... Her chest hurting once more.
 
Tiffany's cheating on me?
 
She sat on her bed and looked at the door, waiting for Tiffany.
 
She heard the front door close and footsteps on the stairs.
 
Tiffany walked in as if everything was perfectly fine.
 
"Why was he over again?"
 
Tiffany hummed and sat next to Avery. "He just wanted to see me again."
 
Avery scoffed, "Of course he did. He can't just walk in here when he wants Tiffany. He acts as if this is his house and you're his wife."
 
"I invited him over Hyo. We wanted to get reacquainted."
 
"By kissing? I saw it Tiffany. I SAW IT!"
 
Tiffany's jaw dropped. "Hyo, I didn't kiss him back he kissed me."
 
"And you let him! I thought you were happy with me, Tiff. We took vows. We're married. And what about Joo Eun?" She got up and went to the closet, grabbed a suit case, placing it on the bed.
 
"What're you doing Hyo?"
 
Avery looked at Tiffany with sad and angry green eyes. "I'm packing a few of my things and staying at Hyo Eun's house. You need to figure out what you want," she shook her head. "And here I thought you only loved me."
 
"But I do love you!" Tiffany yelled, stopping Avery from closing the suitcase.
 
"Not enough to stop that guy from kissing you." She pulled the suitcase roughly and walked out of the room, down the stairs and walking out of the house.
 
Tiffany just sat there. Taking in everything Avery just said.
 
I messed up.
 
 
 
Well... I don't know. It's a continuation from the last chapter. Leave a comment. :)