Seventy

After it All

“I really miss you, Hyo.” Tiffany pouted as she answered Hyo In’s call. 2Sweet were doing their 2nd Japan Tour and Tiffany hadn’t seen her girlfriend for at least three months, and she wouldn’t be back for another month, or so Tiffany thought.

 

Hyo In chuckled into the phone as she sat at the kitchen table with her keys in her hand. “Babe, I miss you, too. And stop pouting, I can feel it through the phone. It’s only a month and then I’ll have you back in my arms.” She smiled as she thought about her eye smile princess.

 

“But baby~” Tiffany whined, as she threw herself onto her bed, “I want you here now~! I miss your cuddles, bae.” She closed her eyes as she imagined Hyo In next to her, cuddling with her, talking about anything and nothing, just smiling at each other. Tiffany almost let out a squeal.

 

“Just hold on for one more month, princess. Anyways, are you at home?” She asked as she bit her lip.

 

“Yes, but the rest of the girls headed out to eat.” Tiffany responded as she twirled a strand of her newly dyed hair with her finger, something she always did when talking to Hyo In, whether on the phone or in person.

 

Perfect, Hyo In thought but also got worried, “Why didn’t you go with them, Tiff? You should be eating your meals regularly; I don’t want you to fall sick.”

 

Tiffany sighed, “I didn’t really feel like it, I’ll eat something in a little while. It feels kind of nice to be alone at times. It relaxes me.”

 

“Okay, babe. I just want you healthy, you know that,” She took a pause as if someone was calling for her. “Well, I have to go. I have an event to attend to. I’ll talk to you soon, okay?”

 

Tiffany sighed sadly, not wanting Hyo In to leave, “Alright, call me later. Please be careful and eat your meals too,” She smiled sweetly to herself, “I love you, Hyo.”

 

“I love you too, Tiff.” She responded as she stood up from her chair, “Bye, my love.”

 

“Bye, baby.”

 

Hyo In pressed the end call on the screen and headed for the door, not wanting to have to waste a second from her time with Tiffany. She made sure she had the item she needed for tonight and locked the door.

 

A little while later, Hyo In parked her car and headed towards SNSD’s home, she smiled as she knocked on the door and waited for her precious Tiffany to answer. She waited for a few seconds before she heard the turn of the lock and watched as the door opened, revealing Tiffany.

 

Tiffany furrowed her brows in confusion as she looked at her girlfriend, “Hyo? What're are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in Japan.”

 

Hyo In chuckled and grabbed onto Tiffany’s waist, pulling her closer, their noses brushing against each other. “I was in Japan, but I wanted to surprise you, I was hoping I could take you out to dinner.”

 

After the shock of having Hyo In in front of her again, Tiffany grabbed onto her girlfriend’s cheeks and kissed her hard, their lips moved in sync for a few minutes until they needed air, “I missed that, and yes you can take me out, let me just get my phone and keys, okay?” She said as she took deep breaths.

 

Hyo In nodded as her breathing went back to normal and her heart calmed down. She waited for Tiffany and saw her beautiful girlfriend come into view once more. Tiffany locked the door and turned around, grabbing Hyo In’s hand and gave her an eye smile. Hyo In blushed and she opened the door for Tiffany and waited until she was settled in.

 

She drove them to a restaurant that they frequently went to and ordered their usual food. They laughed and smiled as they both told each other the crazy things that their members did. Tiffany held up her fork in front of Hyo In’s mouth, which the younger girl gladly took and smiled at Tiffany. She did the same and occasionally messing with Tiffany by pulling the fork back when the SNSD member would lean forward.

 

After they were done sharing dessert, Hyo In suggested to take a walk at the near by park, which Tiffany gladly agreed to.

 

They walked hand in hand, smiling at each other occasionally, happy that there wasn’t any people around since it was getting dark. After a while, Hyo In pulled Tiffany to a nearby bench and they sat down.

 

“You look so beautiful, Tiff,” Hyo In whispered as she tucked a strand of hair behind Tiffany’s ear, looking deeply into her brown eyes.

 

Tiffany smiled as she brought her hand up to cup Hyo In’s cheek, and leaned in to give her a peck on the lips, “Thank you, baby, you look beautiful too, and I don’t think I said this before but the pink in your hair looks amazing on you.”

 

Hyo In chuckled, “You’re only saying that because it’s your favorite color, babe. But thank you too,” She cleared and became serious, “I have something to tell you.”

 

“What is it? Please don’t tell me you’re leaving again.” Tiffany said as a look of disappointment washed across her face.

 

“No, Tiff, I’m not leaving again,” Hyo In said as she grabbed onto Tiffany’s hands, “Just listen to me, okay? No interrupting.”

 

Tiffany nodded, and Hyo In let out a sigh.

 

“Tiff, when I met you three years ago, on the variety show we did together, I never imagined that I would one day call you mine. I always thought you were out of my league, that there never was a chance for me, but that all changed after we started talking and flirting with each other. God,” She chuckled as tears started to well up in her eyes. “You have no idea how happy I was when you agreed to go on a date with me, actually it stills makes me happy when we go out on dates, everyday my love for you just keeps growing and I’m falling deeper and deeper and I don’t think I’ll ever stop falling, I haven’t to this day.” She stared at Tiffany who had silent tears running down her cheeks and a smile on her face. “I love everything about you, from your hair, face, lips, everything, but my most favorite thing about you is your eyes. I can tell how much you love me by just looking into them,” She sniffled as she let go of her hands. “I could sit here and tell you everything that I love about you but we would be here forever, so I’ll just go ahead and ask.” She pulled out the black box and kneeled in front of Tiffany, who had her hands covering . “Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, my energy pill, my dream, my love, will you marry me?”

 

Tiffany nodded quickly, “Yes, yes, a million times yes!”

 

Hyo In smiled and slipped the ring onto Tiffany’s finger, standing up, pulling Tiffany with her and hugged her tightly.

 

They pulled away slightly and shared a sweet kiss.

 

“Oh my god, we’re engaged!” Tiffany said excitedly, as she stared at the ring.

 

Hyo In laughed and tightened her hold on Tiffany’s waist, “I know! Even though it only happened a few seconds ago.”

 

Tiffany gave her eye smile, “And here I thought Jessica and Hyo Eun would get married first.”

 

The 2Sweet member smiled, “Actually, Hyo Eun should be proposing right now too.”

 

Tiffany gasped, “Oh my god, we can have a double wedding!” She clapped her hands.

 

Hyo In let out a loud laugh, loving how happy Tiffany was, “Whatever you want, babe.”

 

 

“Come on, Hyo! We have to go tell them!” Tiffany said, as she dragged her now fiancé to the car.

 

Hyo In could only laugh.

 

I love you, Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

Well this was sappy. Lol I hope you liked it and please comment and if you have any ideas, I’ll try my best to write them.