Thirty Seven

After it All

Sometimes I wonder if you even care,
It’s a way that I act like I’m not even there 
And you know that’s now how it’s supposed to be
So I’m opening your eyes for you to finally see me

 
 
"Sica unnie!!!" Hyo Eun yelled as she tried to get her girlfriend's attention after performing on stage.
 
Jessica merely glanced at her and turned around.
 
Hyo Eun frowned and went after Jessica. She grabbed onto her shoulder and turned her around.
 
Alex smiled slightly as she looked into Jessica's eyes. "Didn't you hear me calling for you?"
 
Jessica forced a smile on her face, "I'm sorry. I was talking to Sunny."
 
Alex only nodded.
 
I am broken inside
And if I said I was invincible I lied
And I can't do this anymore cause I've tried
Now I'm broken
 
"Hey, Hyo Eun are you okay?" Haneul asked, as she sat next to her on the couch.
 
Hyo Eun smiled sadly, "I'm fine."
 
The leader looked at her closely, "Are you sure?"
 
The younger girl laughed, "Yeah, I'm invincible, remember?"
 
Haneul shook her head and pulled the girl into a hug.
 
Alex's smile faded as tears started to form in her eyes, she could feel her insides churn and her heart start to break. 
 
Jessica hadn't been acting the same as when they started dating.
 
Today turned out just like yesterday 
It's not what you said but what you didn't say
And now you've pushed me further than you know
I'm waiting for the time when I can finally let go
 
"So, I'll see you later, unnie?" Hyo Eun asked, as they stood in front of the door.
 
Jessica nodded slightly and kissed Alex on the cheek. "I'll see you later."
 
Alex grabbed onto Jessica's wrist and whispered. "I love you."
 
Jessica pursed her lips and nodded before heading into her house.
 
Hyo Eun frowned and walked to her car, getting in and driving off as tears fell down her cheeks.
 
I am broken inside
And if I said I was invincible I lied
And I can't do this anymore cause I've tried
Now I'm broken in pieces believe me
I thought you'd never leave me
But these days I'm not so sure
 
"I think we should break up." Jessica said, as she looked at the younger girl across the table.
 
Hyo Eun's eyes widened slightly as her eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"
 
Jessica sighed, "Because I don't love you, and I've found someone else.
 
Alex nodded stiffly and stood up, walking out of the cafe, trying her hardest to not look back. Otherwise, she would just breakdown right then and there.
 
I am broken inside
And if I said I was invincible I lied
And I can't do this anymore cause I've tried
Now I'm broken
 
Alex couldn't take it anymore and stopped at a near by park and cried in her car.
 
I am broken inside
And if I said I was invincible I lied
And I can't do this anymore even though I'm not so sure
will lock myself inside cause I am broken
 
After an hour of crying, Alex pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.
 
When she got there she walked to her room and locked the door. She sat on her bed and looked around her room. She noticed she had many picture of her and Jessica. She got up and started to throw all of the pictures against the wall, the glass in the frame breaking, falling all over the floor in little crystals.
 
She dropped to her knees and cried once again.
 
 
 
Hey guys, I tried doing a songfic so yeah! I hope you liked it! Oh and the song is called Broken by The Veronicas. They're my favorite! :) thank you to all the new subscribers!