Twenty

After it All

So I decided to just put random one shots here instead of making a new story so it might be in another AU. Enjoy and leave a comment! :)

 


"Yah, Jessica and Tiffany! Stop trying to sneak into 2Sweet's waiting room!" Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD, said, as she noticed that the two girls were walking in the direction of 2Sweet's room.

"You'll end up getting a restraining order from them." Sooyoung joked, as she nudged Hyoyeon.

"But we wanna see ALL of them!" Jessica and Tiffany whined.

"Yeah right, you just wanna see Hyo Eun  and Hyo In." Yoona commented, smirking.

"HYO EUN!!!!" 

SNSD jumped slightly as the door to 2Sweet room opened, and Alex came running out.

She looked around and spotted the girls and quickly ran to them, she stood behind Sooyoung, "Hide me, please!" 

"JEON HYO EUN! GET BACK HERE!" Her twin yelled as she came out. She looked at the girls and smirked.

She walked towards them and easily spotted Alex behind Sooyoung, she was the only one wearing the outfit that 2Sweet were wearing.

"Excuse me," she bowed. "Could I get my sister back?"

Alex pouted and came out from behind the tall shikshin and stood next to her sister. Avery pinched her nose. "Ow! I'm sorry, unnie. Forgive Hyonnie?" 

 
SNSD held in their squeals as they witnessed one of the Jeon twins' famous sisterly moments. They were huge fans of 2Sweet and would watch videos of them when they had the chance.

Avery smiled softly, and pecked Alex's nose, "Unnie forgives you."

Tiffany couldn't hold in her squeal and alerted the twins of other presences in the hallway. They turned towards the group and bowed.

"Hello!" The twins said.

"You have no idea how excited I am to meet you!" Tiffany said, as jumped in her spot, causing everyone to laugh.

"Same goes for us, unnies! I really like that song you guys came out with. Mr Mr!" Alex said, as her lips curled up, forming her adorable eye smile.

The group was shocked to hear that Alex knew about them, let alone listens to their music. They had a huge fan base sure, but 2Sweet were always busy. Promoting here and there. They didn't think they would give them the light of day.

"That's so cool! We're excited to see you perform tonight!" Yuri said, smiling.

Jessica could only stare at Alex, being on the receiving end of that smile that she's only seen in pictures and videos.

"Thanks! We are too!"

"After the show, could we hang out?" Taeyeon asked.

Acery nodded with her own unique smile, "Sure, you can even meet the rest of the girls. Anything for my favorite group." She looked at Tiffany. "I heard that you consider yourself my biggest fan, unnie."

Tiffany's jaw dropped, as her cheeks turned red, "Yeah, I do."

Alex hit her sister's arm, "Stop teasing the poor girl."

"What? I know for a fact that your dieing inside cause your standing in front of your crush—"

Alex put a hand over Avery's mouth, she looked at the girls, "Sorry, this girl talks too much!"

Avery took off the hand and began running away, "Standing in front of your crush Jessica unnie!"

"HYO IN!"

Jessica blushed deeply, as she looked at Alex, who was scratching her neck nervously.

"I think we'll leave you two to talk." Yoona said, as the other girls went into their waiting room.

"Is it true?" Jessica asked, as she walked closer to Alex.

Alex nodded, and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, do you remember when we did that dance battle back in 2012? And we went against each other?"

"Yeah." Jessica said, tilting her head.

Alex looked at the SNSD member with shining green eyes and her signature eye smile, "I noticed you. When you were dancing. You were just," she paused as if trying to find the words. "Perfect. Beautiful. Like nothing could break you from your element. Believe it or not, I actually searched you on the Internet after we got home. I couldn't get you out of my head," she chuckled and wrung her hands. "I felt like such a stalker and the girls would always tease me about it. I like you... So much, unnie."

Jessica stood there, not believing what Alex was telling her. She liked her for three years! A girl as perfect as Alex liked HER. And she couldn't believe it.

"I've always had a crush on you, Hyo Eun." 

Alex was about to respond, until she felt a tug on her arm, "Hyo, come on. We're about to go on!" Sujin said, and quickly pulled Alex away.

"Let's go out sometime, Jessica! I really want to date you!"

Jessica laughed as Alex was dragged away, "Okay, Hyo Eun!"

She walked back into her waiting room and found her other members against the door.

"Looks like you got a date with Hyo Eun." Tiffany teased, then she pouted. "How come Hyo In didn't ask me out?"

The girls laughed, as they walked towards their seats in the venue, ready to see 2Sweet perform.

"Give it up for 2Sweet!"

Jessica looked to Alex, who winked at her before doing the dance moves to the song.

Jessica giggled and clapped a long with her members, she finally got what she's always wanted. 

A chance at love.
 
 
 
Tell me if I should continue making one shots! :)