Sixty Nine

After it All

"Isn't it awkward?" Hyo Eun asked as she and Hyo In walked down the corridor of the arena they would be performing at that night. Hyo Eun saw Hyo In wave and smile slightly at her ex girlfriend, Girls' Generation's, Tiffany Hwang.

"Not really, I mean, it's been what? 3 months since we've broken up?" Hyo In smiled oddly, as she glanced at her sister.

"Hyo, but you—"

"I'm over it." Hyo In cut her off as they got to the stage for their sound check. 

"Hurry up girls, we only have an hour and then SNSD need to do theirs." Their manager, Min Hee, said, as she ushered the girls to get their mics and ear pieces.

After their sound check, the members of 2Sweet got off stage as SNSD appeared on it. Hyo In glanced at Tiffany's direction, and noticed that Nichkhun was there with her. 

Hyo In felt her heart lurch at the sight as she looked away and took out her ear piece, handing it to her manager as she threw her microphone on the table. She calmly walked away and headed towards her group's waiting room.

She realized that she needed to get passed Tiffany and Nichkhun. She gritted her teeth and looked down, trying not to look in their direction.

"Hey, Hyo In!" Nichkhun said as he smiled.

Hyo In stopped and put a fake smile on her face, "Hey."

"How have you been? Haven't seen you in a while." Nichkhun said, as he wrapped an arm around Tiffany's waist.

Hyo In glanced at said arm before returning her gaze to the man, "Oh, you know, I've just been busy with my solo album."

"Oh yeah! I heard. Congratulations!" He said, as he smiled brightly. "You're singing a song tonight, right? From your album?"

Hyo In nodded, "Yeah. That's right." She just wanted to leave.

"What's it called? If I can ask?" 

Hyo In swallowed the lump in , she could feel Tiffany's gaze on her. "Uh, it's called, When You Were Mine."

"It's a ballad?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, can't wait to hear it!"

Hyo In smiled slightly, "Okay. Well, I have to get going. Bye Nichkhun," She looked towards Tiffany. "Tiffany." And then continued her walk towards their waiting room.

She dropped her smile and sighed. She shouldn't be mad at him. He doesn't know. Heck, no one knew. Tiffany and her relationship was nothing than a secret. Except she had told Hyo Eun.

"Hey. I saw what happened. You okay? Was he mean to you?" Hyo Eun whispered to her as Hyo In sat next to her on the couch.

"He doesn't know, no one knows except you. Remember?" Hyo In asked, as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Oh. Well you did say it didn't matter to you. That you were over it." Hyo Eun commented as she opened her water bottle.

"I lied." Hyo In whispered as she looked to the floor.

"What?"

She looked at her sister with tears in her eyes, "I lied. Tiffany and I didn't have a mutual agreement."

Hyo Eun furrowed her eyebrows.


*flashback*

"Look, Hyo In, I think we should end our relationship." Tiffany said, as she stared into surprised green eyes.

"Why?" 

"I can't be in a secret relationship. I'm tired, Hyo In." Tiffany explained as she grabbed a few things from around Hyo In's room.

"Then why don't we come out? If you're so tired of this, then let's show our love to the world." Hyo In said, as she stopped Tiffany and grabbed onto her wrists gently.

Tiffany stared at Hyo In, before she shook her head and stepped away from Hyo In's grasp, "You don't get it, Hyo. I...I don't love you anymore." She looked at the 2Sweet member, trying to gage her reaction.

Hyo In furrowed her eyebrows, "Y-you don't l-love m-me?" Her lips trembled as she felt her heart ache.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany whispered and then exited the room, leaving a distraught Hyo In standing in the middle of the room.

*end flashback*

"She just left, like that?" Hyo Eun asked, her heart hurt for her sister. She couldn't imagine ever having to go through that with her girlfriend, Jessica.

Hyo In nodded as a tear slipped down her cheek. She sniffled, "But, like I said, I'm over it."

Hyo Eun was about to say something when their manager announced to start getting ready.

After Hyo In finished singing, she got off the stage, hearing the audience clapping and screaming. She hoped they didn't notice that she was tearing up, but then again, their fans could I always pinpoint the tiniest details.

"Hey, you did great!" 

Hyo In felt arms wrap around her and squeeze her slightly, she smiled and returned the hug. 

"Thanks, Krystal."

"Aw, what happened to Soojung? You hardly ever call me that anymore." Krystal said as she pouted.

Hyo In laughed and gave a smile, "Sorry, Soojung, it's just being surrounded by people who call you Krystal, I just caught on. But I'll call you Soojung from now on."

Krystal smiled as well, and playfully narrowed her eyes, "I'll hold you to that," she then tilted her head and her facial expression became more serious. "Your song, it was about Tiffany, wasn't it?"

Hyo In's eyes widened, "How did you know?"

"Anyone with eyes can see how much you love and care about her."

Hyo In shrugged, "Apparently, she didn't feel the same."

"It's her loss, Hyo. She just didn't realize how sweet and caring you are." Krystal said, as her eyes shined with an odd glint in them.

Hyo In chuckled, "Are you in love with me?" She playfully said.

"Yes." Krystal said with a serious face.

Hyo In looked shocked, "What?"

Krystal smiled as she put her hands on the other girl's cheeks, "I'm in love with you, Hyo In. And I can treat you far better than she ever did."

Hyo In felt her heart rate increase as she stared into Krystal's eyes.

They heard someone clear their throat and Krystal took her hands off of Hyo In's face. They both turned to the person: Tiffany Hwang.

"Could I speak to you, Hyo In," Tiffany glanced at Krystal. "Alone."

Krystal rolled her eyes as she walked away from the two girls, they were in a secluded spot in the hallway.

"What do you want, Tiffany?" Hyo In asked, looking everywhere but at Tiffany.

"I'm sorry."

Hyo In looked at her, "You're sorry? You break up with me, ignore me for three months, and all you have to say is you're sorry?" She shook her head as she clenched her jaw, she looked at Tiffany with angry eyes, "Did you ever love me, Tiffany?"

Tiffany blinked as she but her lip, "Of course I love you, Hyo In. I–I made a mistake."

Hyo In scoffed, "Too late for that. If you came here to just apologize, I have to go. I'm sweaty and tired." 

She walked around Tiffany and left her standing there.

Later that night, Hyo In was about to head to bed, when she heard her phone go off.

Soojungie

So, what's your answer? To my confession I mean.

Hyo In smiled and texted back.

I love you too. 

 

So, this was completely out of the blue. I just wrote whatever. Lol please comment. Thank you! :)