Forty Six

After it All

After Hyo In left, Tiffany silently walked back to her room and shut the door.

 
The other members of the group didn't know what to do, but Jessica suggested for her to go check on Tiffany. So she approached the other girl's door and knocked, hearing faint sobs coming from inside.
 
"Steph, it's me. Can I come in?" Jessica asked, as she slowly opened the door. Her heart broke a little at the sight of her best friend curled up on her bed as tears rolled down her face.
 
"What's wrong?" Jessica asked, sitting next to Tiffany and started to gently run her fingers through her hair.
 
"What do you mean? My girlfriend of two years slapped me and you ask me why I'm crying?"
 
"You're right, I'm sorry."
 
Tiffany sniffled and closed her eyes, "It's just, I can't believe she laid a hand on me. Never in the four years that I've known Hyo In, I never thought that she would hurt someone. Especially me."
 
"I've never seen her react that way either." Jessica commented.
 
There was a knock on the door and Taeyeon came in. "Hey, we're heading out. Call us if you need anything."
 
Jessica just nodded and smiled slightly.
 
Taeyeon left and Jessica laid next to her best friend, holding her close, as their eyes started to close.
 
A little while later, Jessica woke up and found that it was already dark outside, she looked down at Tiffany and saw that she was still asleep.
 
She heard three knocks and guessed there was someone at the door. She got up carefully so she wouldn't wake up Tiffany and went to open the front door.
 
She opened it and saw green eyes looking at her, Jessica suddenly turned angry and began to hit the girl wherever she could reach.
 
"Ow, ow, ow... Babe... Ow! BABE! It's me! Hyo Eun!" 
 
Jessica stopped and looked at her girlfriend, with an embarrassed smile. She grabbed onto Hyo Eun's face and kissed her a few times, "Sorry, baby. I thought you were Hyo In."
 
Hyo Eun chuckled and kissed Jessica one more time. "It's okay, where's Tiffany?"
 
"She's in her room, sleeping."
 
"You were asleep too weren't you?" 
 
Jessica blushed, "Yeah."
 
"Well, I need to talk to Tiffany. So, can I go in?"
 
"Yeah, just please don't get her more upset than she already is." 
 
Hyo Eun nodded and walked to Tiffany's room. She opened the door, and saw that Tiffany was up and messing with her phone.
 
"Tiffany?"
 
The woman looked up and her eyes widened slightly before they went back to normal. "I thought you were Hyo In for a second. So what's up?"
 
"I want to talk about what happened earlier. My sister came into our dorm a crying mess and she's still crying. My sister is an idiot okay? But she loves you a lot and she regrets doing what she did. She wants to see you. She's been crying non stop, muttering your name a few times. So, could you come with me to talk to Hyo In?"
 
Tiffany looked down at her phone for a few seconds before looking back up and nodded, "Okay, I'll go with you."
 
Hyo Eun smiled, "Good. Let's go."
 
They walked out of the room, and saw Jessica sitting on the couch.
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"We're gonna go talk to Hyo In." Hyo Eun said, as she smiled at her girlfriend.
 
"Hyo baby, I love you, but no. She hurt my best friend! I won't let her see Hyo In."
 
Hyo Eun walked closer to her girlfriend and wrapped around her waist, she put on her best puppy eyes, "Babe, please? I can't stand either of them being so sad," she rolled her eyes. "And I want to help fix this so Hyo In's b*tch a** can shut up."
 
Jessica laughed, "Okay, if you say so. But if she makes Tiffany cry and they're not happy tears I'm beating her ."
 
Hyo Eun laughed, "It's a done deal, babe." She kissed Jessica and patted her , earning a slap to the arm from Jessica.
 
The two girls left and went to 2Sweet's dorm.
 
When they entered, Ji Hye hugged Hyo Eun and said, "Thank god! You brought Tiffany! Hyo In won't shut up."
 
"Okay, okay! Just let me go!" Hyo Eun said, she turned to Tiffany, "You go talk to Hyo In."
 
Tiffany nodded and walked to Hyo In's room. She opened the door and saw Hyo In crying on her bed, hugging a stuffed animal that Tiffany had gotten her a little while back. 
 
"Hyo In?"
 
The younger girl looked up and she instantly jumped off the bed, "Tiffany? Babe? What're you doing here? I thought you hated me?"
 
"I don't hate you. I hate what you did, but I don't hate you."
 
Hyo In walked slowly toward Tiffany and looked at her with sad green eyes, "I'm so sorry that I hit you. I didn't mean to. And I know that's it no excuse. I should've never done that. I was just mad. I promised to myself that I would never hurt you but I did in more ways than one and I don't think I can forgive myself."
 
Tiffany wrapped her arms around Hyo In's neck, "Shhh, don't say that. I never knew you were such a cry baby."
 
Hyo In chuckled, "I'm not. But when it comes to you, I am. I promise I'll make it up to you."
 
Tiffany have Hyo In a peck on the lips, "Okay, I forgive you."
 
Hyo In smiled widely and picked up Tiffany, spinning her around in circles. The older woman giggled as she was let down.
 
Hyo In stared at Tiffany and asked, "Does it hurt?" She touched Tiffany's cheek.
 
Tiffany shook her head, "Just a little. You didn't hit me that hard."
 
Hyo In frowned, "I'm sorry I hit you."
 
Tiffany laughed, "You're already forgiven, stupid."
 
Hyo In pouted, "I'm not stupid."
 
"I know, you cry baby."
 
Hyo In playfully glared and kissed Tiffany's bruised cheek several times gently, "I love you."
 
"I love you too."
 
 
 
 
 
Here we go the sequel! Hoped you liked it! :) and please leave a comment! Thank you! :D