Forty Eight

After it All
Warning: slight undertones of a girl having male s, if you don't like that then don't read this.

 

 

"I think I'm pregnant."

Hyo Eun looked at her girlfriend of one year, "What?"

Jessica crossed her arms and looked at Hyo Eun from her desk chair, "I think I'm pregnant with your child, Jeon Hyo Eun."

Hyo Eun got off the bed, "How? I made sure we always used protection."

"Condoms break, Hyo. I mean it's not like it would matter to you since I'll be the one carrying another human being for the next nine months!"

"Are you even sure you're pregnant?"

Jessica shook her head, "No, but my period's late, I was supposed to get it a week ago."

"Maybe you should take a test."

The older woman looked at her girlfriend with a glare, "You know, you sound like you don't want to have a baby with me."

Hyo Eun frowned and made Jessica stand up, and took her into a hug, "I would love to have a child with you. But considering we're idols, it's kind of hard. What're we going to say to our agencies?"

"First, we have to see that I actually AM pregnant. Okay? We'll worry about the rest later."

The next afternoon, Hyo Eun and Jessica were standing in the bathroom, with the younger woman holding the stick.

"You look first." Jessica said.

Hyo Eun nodded and took in a deep breath, before flipping the test over.

Negative.

"Babe, it's negative!"

Jessica looked at the stick and saw one dash, "I'm not pregnant?"

Hyo Eun shook her head, "No, I guess you're not."

Jessica looked at her girlfriend, who actually looked upset, "What's wrong? Are you not happy?"

The other girl shrugged, "I am, but at the same time I was actually excited of having a child with you. I imagined a little you running around. I don't know, it's stupid."

Jessica cupped Hyo Eun's cheeks, "It's not stupid. It's really sweet. We'll have children one day, okay? And I think our future baby will be gorgeous. Brown hair, pink lips, beautiful green eyes, and cute dimples." She poked Hyo Eun's left cheek, where her dimple usually is when she smiles.

Hyo Eun chuckled as her eye smile was shown to her girlfriend, the mentioned dimple coming out, "So basically a mix of us both? I can already see her or him in my head."

Jessica laughed, "Yes, a mix. Now, let's go out to eat. I'm hungry."

"Okay, princess. Let's go."

 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry it's so short! But I wanted to give you something. Thank you and please comment! :)