Twelve

After it All

"Alex is so whipped." Hyoyeon said, as they sat on the floor of their practice room. They were taking a break from dancing.

The said girl narrowed her eyes at her friend, "Why are you bringing this up?"

"Well it's true. You are whipped. More than any of us." Sooyoung commented, pulling out a bag of chips from her bag.

Alex raised an eyebrow at Sooyoung before she shook her head. "You guys are always picking on me!"

"Just accept it, sis. You are always at Jessica's beck and call."

"Oh? And you're not at Tiffany's?"

Avery's eyes widened, "Well I am, but I'm not as whipped as you."

"Yeah, remember that one time Jessica wanted Starbucks and you left in the middle of practice to get it for her?" Hyoyeon said, stealing some chips from Sooyoung.

"That was one time."

"Or when she wanted to eat meat that one night when were at a schedule? You ran faster than the gingerbread man." Avery.

"Or when she told you not talk to the girls from 9Muses?" Sooyoung.

"You know Jessica's insecure sometimes." Alex.

Avery shrugged, "We're just saying. You're whipped."

Before Alex could say something, her phone began to ring and she picked it up, looking at the caller ID. 

Jessica.

She looked at the other girls, who smirked at her.

Alex rolled her eyes and answered the call.

"Hey, babe!"

"Hi, baby. Are you busy? The girls and I wanted to go and visit. We're taking food."

"No, we're not busy. You can come by."

After saying goodbye, Alex hung up and looked at the girls again.

"So, are you going to go do something for Jessica?"

"No, she, Tiffany, Sunny and Dara are coming by to bring us lunch."

A few minutes later, the said girls walked in with bags in hand.

They all went to their respective partners and pecked their lips.

"So, what were you girls talking about before we got here?" Dara asked as she sat next to Hyoyeon.

Avery smirked, "About how whipped Hyo Eun is."

Alex rolled her eyes and wrapped her arm around Jessica, pulling her closer to her side. "Whatever, I'm just trying to keep my wife happy."

Tiffany hit Avery on the arm. "Don't make fun of your twin like that. I think it's super sweet. Besides you're no better than she is."

Avery's jaw dropped.

"You're whipped, jagi."

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughed loudly.

"Hey, don't even get me started on you two." Sunny said, making the HyoYoung duo pout their lips.

Avery and Alex giggled at their friends. 

 

 

A/N: Here is another one.