Nineteen

After it All

 

Avery smiled as she entered her house, but was quickly replaced by a confused frown as she heard laughter coming from the kitchen.

 
She walked there and saw her wife and a man talking and laughing while Joo Eun was in the man's lap.
 
Avery cleared and they turned their heads towards her. Joo Eun smiled widely and ran towards her. "Mommy!"
 
The younger woman smiled and kneeled down to hug her daughter. "Hi baby." She picked her up and held her, looking at Tiffany with an odd smile.
 
"Hey, Hyo, I'd like you to meet Nichkhun... My ex." Tiffany said as she gestured towards the man.
 
Avery frowned.
 
Why is he here? 
 
...
 
Avery glared as she walked behind Tiffany, Joo Eun and Nichkhun. She wasn't too happy at the fact that this man suddenly came into their life and basically took over the role of the second parent to HER daughter.
 
And now, she was the fourth wheel on their family date. They acted as if they were an actual family!
 
"Your daughter is beautiful!" Someone that was passing by them said, as they cooed at the child.
 
"Thank you." The man said, as he put an arm around Tiffany's waist.
 
Avery's eyes widened. 
 
WHAT THE F—ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY WIFE, YOU CATERPILLAR—PYRAMID EYEBROWS LOOKING MAN!
 
Tiff... Deny it, damn it! You are not his wife, YOU ARE MINE!
 
It was the last straw for Avery when she saw the man kiss Tiffany on the cheek. She felt her heart clench as she turned around and walked down the sidewalk, heading towards a nearby park that she saw earlier. Her eyes watered as the pain in her heart increased.
 
She sat at a bench and bit her lip to stop the sounds of her crying from coming out. 
 
Why do I feel this way? I mean Tiffany is my wife. I shouldn't be so possessive of her.
 
Avery looked around and saw many couples with their children playing around and having a good time.
 
I just realized... We're not a normal family. Maybe if I step out of the picture, Tiffany can have a normal life. And Joo Eun can have an appa and umma. Not a mommy and umma.
 
But I love them, so much. I can't just leave them like that.
 
"Hyo In?" 
 
Avery quickly wiped away her tears and turned to looked at Tiffany, who was holding Joo Eun's hand. No Nichkhun in sight.
 
She forced a smile. "Hey."
 
"Where did you go? I thought you were behind us?" Tiffany asked, walking closer to Avery.
 
"Oh, uhm, I just got lost. Where's Nichkhun?"
 
"He had to go. Is there something wrong, baby?"
 
Avery smiled genuinely this time and shook her head. "No I'm fine."
 
Tiffany smiled. "I love you and only you."
 
Avery chuckled, "I love you too."
 
I have nothing to worry about.
 
 
 
So, I don't know. But I was bored and decided to write this. Please comment. :)