Fifty Seven

After it All

Hyo Eun sighed as she walked through the park. She was exhausted from the extra dance practice that she and the rest of her members had to do. Although she still managed to walk, she just needed to clear her mind, you could say.

 
As of lately, Hyo Eun had felt an empty feeling in her heart. Almost as if she was missing something. Sure she had an awesome twin sister, unnies and oppas that she loved dearly, amazing fans and a very successful career, but there was just something that was missing.
 
Love.
 
And no, not just sisterly love or family love but actual love. Being in love with someone. And no she's not too young to know what she wants, being 20 and all.
 
So, that's what she's doing in the park late at night, seeing as it was the only way she could be alone. She just needed some space to think on her own.
 
She sighed once again, and started to head towards her car, figuring that it was getting more late. And you never know what could happen at this time.
 
When she got to her house that she shared with her other members, she quietly walked to her room. Not noticing the concerned stares coming from the living room as she passed by.
 
"There's something wrong with our Hyo Eun." Ji Hye said, as she looked at the other two girls.
 
Haneul and Sujin nodded. "I know, I've noticed that she seems upset. She seems lonely." The 2Sweet leader responded, pouting.
 
"Do you think we should talk to her?" Sujin asked.
 
Haneul shook her head, "You know Hyo Eun likes to be left alone."
 
~~~
 
"Hyo Eun-ah!" 
 
Hyo Eun smiled as she saw a man jog towards her and gave her a hug.
 
"Tae oppa!" Hyo Eun said as she hugged her best friend.
 
"What're you doing over here at SM?" Taemin asked as he and Hyo Eun started walking towards the end of the hall, where SHINee's practice room was.
 
Hyo Eun shrugged, "I came to visit you, Hyoyeon unnie and Sooyoung unnie. I barely just caught them, but their busy today, and they told me you were here and I wanted to talk."
 
They entered the empty practice room and sat in the middle of the floor.
 
"What did you want to talk about?"
 
Hyo Eun frowned, "It's just... I have everything I ever wanted. I have a successful career, awesome fans and my friends and family but I just don't feel like I'm actually—"
 
"Happy?" Taemin finished Hyo Eun's question.
 
"Yeah." The 2Sweet member said quietly.
 
"You're missing a special someone, Hyo. You might have everything in the world but you don't have a girl. You know?"
 
Hyo Eun nodded slightly, fiddling with her phone, "I know, but I just don't want a girl, I want the girl. The girl of my dreams, the girl that'll give me butterflies in my stomach, that will be there for me when I need her. But I just don't know who this girl is."
 
Taemin stood up and pulled Hyo Eun up as well, and gave her a hug, "Yet."
 
"Huh?" Hyo Eun looked up at him. 
 
"You haven't found her yet. She's out there, Hyo. And you'll find her someday! Or maybe today! You never know!" Taemin smiled and ruffled his best friends' hair.
 
Hyo Eun scoffed and did the same to the SHINee member. "Well, I have to go. I'm beat tired from chasing Hyoyeon unnie around earlier."
 
Taemin laughed and hugged Hyo Eun once more, "Okay, Hyo. I have to get back to practicing my choreography. I'll see you later?"
 
Hyo Eun nodded with a smile, "Of course, Oppa! See ya!"
 
~~~
 
After saying goodbye to Taemin, Hyo Eun exited the room and headed towards the elevator, looking down at her phone, going through her Instagram.
 
She didn't see the person from the next practice room exit, and bumped into her, causing the other person to fall on the floor.
 
Hyo Eun's eyes widened and put her phone in her back pocket, not knowing whether to help or not. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."
 
The person in front of her stood up and giggled, "It's okay." 
 
Hyo Eun's breath hitched as the girl in front of her looked up to meet her eyes.
 
There stood Jessica Jung of SNSD.
 
Of course, the 2Sweet member knew who she was, but she's never seen her face to face.
 
And now, being so close to her made Hyo Eun's heart beat a little faster and a blush to form on her cheeks.
 
"Hyo Eun-ssi, are you alright?" Jessica asked, noticing Hyo Eun's reddened face.
 
The younger girl just smiled shyly and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, Jessica-ssi."
 
Jessica waved a hand, "Drop the formalities. You can just call me unnie."
 
Hyo Eun looked surprised before hiding it, "Oh. Okay, unnie. Well I'm sorry, again."
 
The older woman just laughed a patted Hyo Eun's left cheek, "You're so cute." And walked away, leaving a frozen Hyo Eun in the hallway.
 
Did she just call me cute? 
 
~~~
 
"Why do you look so anxious?" Hyo In asked, as she noticed her sister fidget in her seat.
 
Hyo Eun was watching the show intently that was on the TV in their waiting room. She was waiting for SNSD to perform, since they had to perform after them.
 
Her other members looked at her, as SNSD started to perform, Mr. Mr., and Hyo Eun's eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face as she spotted a certain someone.
 
"Oh I see," Ji Hye started as she sat next to her dongsaeng. "You have a crush on one of the girls, don't you?" She teased.
 
Hyo Eun blushed and bowed her head, "Shut up Ji unnie."
 
Haneul threw a paper ball at Ji Hye's head, "Park Ji Hye, leave her alone!" 
 
Ji Hye pouted, "Unnie! You didn't have to throw that! And come on! Hyo Eun's never had a crush before! Let me have my fun!"
 
Haneul glared at her, "Stop it, Ji."
 
"But on a more serious note, which one is she, Hyo?" Sujin asked.
 
Hyo Eun pulled her eyes away from the screen and looked at them. "Huh?"
 
Haneul chuckled and pointed to the TV, "Which SNSD member do you have a crush on?"
 
Hyo Eun blushed, "Jessica unnie."
 
"That's adorable, Hyo." Sujin commented, smiling at her dongsaeng, loving the fact that the other girl looks happier.
 
"When are you planning on telling her?" Ji Hye asked.
 
Hyo Eun shrugged, "I'm not sure."
 
"Well we're happy for you, Hyo." Hyo In said, smiling at her sister.
 
"Thanks girls."
 
~~~
 
2Sweet exited their waiting room and started walking down the hall to where they had to wait to go on stage.
 
On their way there, SNSD were coming towards them, heading back to their dressing room. 
 
Hyo Eun locked eyes with Jessica.
 
The SNSD member gave her a small smile and a wink. 
 
Hyo Eun looked away as she felt warmth grow on her cheeks and heard that familiar giggle.
 
~~~
 
A week later, Hyo Eun found herself in front of SNSD's practice room door. She decided that she was going to confess to Jessica.
 
She knocked on the door and entered. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung hugged her instantly.
 
"Hyo, what're you doing here?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Could I borrow Jessica for a few minutes?" Hyo Eun asked.
 
The other girls nodded and Jessica followed Hyo Eun out into the hallway.
 
"Jessica unnie, I have something to confess to you."
 
Jessica nodded.
 
"I really like you."
 
Jessica smiled and hugged Hyo Eun, "I like you too, Hyo."
 
"Really?"
 
The SNSD member pulled away and nodded, "Of course I do. I mean who wouldn't!"
 
Hyo Eun blushed and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly, "So? Let's go on a date? Is this Saturday okay?"
 
"Yeah that's perfect! See you at 7!" Jessica kissed Hyo Eun on the cheek and entered the practice room to get teased by her members.
 
Hyo Eun smiled widely and walked off.
 
She finally found that missing piece to her puzzle.
 
And that missing piece was Jessica Jung.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sooooooooooo I hoped you liked this chapter! :) and I hope I did good lol thank you and please comment!