Evil Yoona

Business Engagement

The next morning, Jessica found herself dressed in her office suit with hardly any make up on. She was in the limousine with the driver and Krystal. Jessica had a sour face while her arms were crossed.

"For the millionth time, where am I going?" Jessica shouted. She demanded an answer, but her sister and the driver would not reply. Instead, the driver would ignore Jessica while Krystal would hum a tune. Jessica gritted her teeth and frowned.

Gah! Stupid people, Jessica thought.

"Dont worry, Unnie~" Krystal hummed. "We'll be there soon.~ Calm down and relax~ We'll get you balloons~"

"Stop singing!" Jessica snapped. "I'll shut up if you shut up for once!"

 

"Wait, wait, wait," Jaejoong said, holding up his hands. "You want me to waste fifteen minutes of my precious time to hold a bunch of balloons outside for no reason?"

"Sir, it's not a bunch of balloons. It was a personal request," Changmin said. "A personal request. You should be honored or something."

"There is no way I'm going to go outside and hold up balloons. I'll look like a fool!"

"You just don't want to do it because Yoona-ssi is here!" Changmin exclaimed, pointing at Yoona. Yoona was on the sofa, calmly looking at Changmin.

"Excuse me, sir, but I am just a guest," Yoona said calmly. "Plus, we're in the middle of a business."

Jaejoong pointed at Yoona. "She's got a point there."

"But–"

"I'm sorry, Changmin, but we have to go now. We still have to find the perfect idea for this new product," Jaejoong said sternly. He got up and slipped on his coat.

"But–"

"Changmin-ssi, please don't say that you're trying to interfere with business," Yoona said, pouted innocently. "It'd be a shame for a secretary to prevent his boss from working."

Changmin new that his cheeks were heating up, but he pressed on. "Yoona-ssi, I strongly believe that Jaejoong should–"

"Why don't you do it, then?" Jaejoong asked. Changmin jumped a bit and pointed at himself.

"Me?" he asked. Jaejoong nodded as he wrapped his arms around Yoona's shoulder.

"Yeah, you. If you really want me to do it, you do it then. You are my secretary and my personal assistant."

"B-But–"

"Do you really don't like me being with Jaejoong oppa?" Yoona asked. Now, she was about to tear up. Changmin bit his lips and shook his head.

"N-No! I-I…I understand. I'll take over," Changmin mumbled. Jaejoong cooed Yoona and wiped away her tears and looked up at Changmin.

"Alright. Well, we'll be going. See ya," Jaejoong said. As he looked away, Changmin swore that he saw Yoona smirk evilly at him. When the two left, Changmin pressed on a single button and pressed his phone near his ear.

"Plan 1 failed. Have fun with Plan 2."

 

"WHAT?!" Krystal screamed. "BUT WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

Jessica stared at Krystal strangely. She knew very well that her sister was up to something. Something very strange. Krystal noticed how tense the atmosphere got and lowered her voice into a furious hiss.

"Listen," Krystal whispered, covering with her hand. "You better find some way to continue Plan 1. Otherwise, my sister is not going to be happy. She really seemed happy when she was with Jaejoong until Yoona came along."

"Krystal, are we going back to Jaejoong's office?" Jessica asked tiredly. Krystal forced a smile.

"In a minute, Unnie. I'm on the phone," Krystal replied, avoiding Jessica's answer. Krystal went back to her conversation with Changmin.

"Isn't there anything you can do?"

Silence filled the conversation on the other line. She then heard Changmin heave a depressing sigh. "Kind of. You'll think it's stupid, though."

"Well, make it work. Those balloons cost a fortune."

"They only cost a few coins…"

Before Krystal heard another word, she hung up. She smiled naturally at her sister, who stared at her with a blank expression.

"That was Changmin, wasn't it?" Jessica asked. 

How'd she find out?

"Who? Who's Changmin? I was talking to my boyfriend, Unnie," Krystal said, giggling. Jessica sent her a cold, piercing glare as Krystal shivered. She knew well that her sister found out that she was lying. How? Simple: Her sister knew that she didn't have a boyfriend.

 

"So Oppa, mind telling me a bit about the blonde-haired girl we saw yesterday? Are you guys dating? If so, when? Did you forget about me? I still remember you. I even remember the times we've been together…" Yoona continued to throw off questions about Jessica. Jaejoong uncomfortable smiled at Yoona and tried to make himself comfortable.

"I…It's a business engagement," Jaejoong explained. "It's too make business grow stronger or better. If I get married to Jessica, then obviously I'll have more power over business."

"But how about me? Can you marry me?" Yoona asked, pouted adorably. Jaejoong felt his legs become like jelly.

"I–I–I–I can't. It's impossible to. Your business is…weak."

"I can make it better!"

"With my help, of course. We need Jessica's company help to make my company bigger."

"Still! I–" Yoona was interrupted by a girl who had slammed into her. Yoona yelped and fell backwards, but Jaejoong caught her just in time. He glared at the rude girl, who continued to keep a frown. She had long, jet black hair and somehow reminded her of…

Jessica. She's Jessica's sister.

"Krystal!" Jaejoong shouted. Krystal stopped mumbling and turned around. Jaejoong was expecting a warm smile from her, but instead received a nasty glare.

"You make everything worse, Kim Jaejoong!" Krystal screamed. She took off her 5-inch heel and threw it at Jaejoong. Being a horrible aimer, she missed and instead hit the vending machine, which was giving out free juice.

Jaejoong widened his eyes and said, "What did I do?"

"You were the one who was supposed to hold the balloons outside! But no, you made stupid Changmin hold up balloons, trying to dress like you! My sister is going to kill me!" Krystal groaned. 

"What? Those balloons…So it wasn't a personal request?" Jaejoong asked stupidly. Krystal took off her other heel and threw it at Jaejoong. She missed by an ear. 

"Gah! I can't believe you're stupidity!" Krystal moaned.

"I'm not stupid! I-I'm just confused, that's all!" Jaejoong defended.

"Hello~ You guys, like, totally forgot about me," Yoona said, staring at Jaejoong with puppy-eyes. Jaejoong caught his breath and stared at Yoona's childish face.

Gah! I can't breathe! he thought, his wet lips. Krystal rolled her eyes. Then, she noticed that Jessica and Changmin were coming in their direction. Her eyes widened in fear, afraid that her sister would torture her and Changmin would sue her. She her trembling lips and quickly slipped on another pair of shoes that were in her bag.

"See you guys later! I have to run!" Krystal squeaked. She ran for her life, constantly tripping on her heels. Jaejoong blinked cluelessly, as Yoona scowled. 

"I'm going to sue your sister and kill her when I see her," Changmin grumbled. Jaejoong looked alarmed as Yoona pressed her lips into a thin line.

"I'll help," Jessica offered. "Sorry that you had to wait outside, trying to dress up as Jaejoong. You must've felt really dumb."

Changmin trying to dress up like me? Oh no way! I wish I could've seen that! Jaejoong thought, regretting that he had missed his chance.

"After I sue her, we'll cooperate with a plan that will ruin her life," Changmin added. Jessica grinned and clicked her tongue.

"I like the sound of that. Let's–go this way," Jessica said quickly. Everyone could tell that she was about to suggest a plan, but then suddenly backed out. 

"Why? I saw Krystal running this way, tripping and–Jaejoong!" Changmin greeted aloud. Jessica looked away slowly, pressing her eyes close. Jaejoong did the same, while Yoona smiled sweetly at Jessica and Changmin.

"Hello, Changmin-ssi, and…" Yoona stopped, glancing at Jessica for a moment. She bit her lips and put a finger on her pouty lips. "I'm sorry, but I believe that I haven't gotten your name!"

"Jung Jessica," Jessica replied coldly. "Nice meeting you."

Yoona smiled warmly like a mother would to her children. "I'm Im Yoona. I think I've already introduced my name to you before."

"Well, I don't remember," Jessica snapped. Jaejoong frowned.

"Jessica! You're manners!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"What? I didn't remember her name," Jessica replied innocently. He sighed and glanced at his watch. He glanced at the vending machine with Krystal's heels stuck on the side.

"Hold up," Jaejoong said. "Let me fix the vending machine. Be right back."

As Jaejoong left to fix the vending machine, which was throwing out cans, Yoona's pure face turned into an evil smirk.

"Jessica, you're very pretty," Yoona commented. Jessica flustered a bit, but then crossed her arms.

"I get that a lot," Jessica stated proudly. Yoona nodded her head as she examined her hand.

"Tell me, have you tried acting before?" Yoona asked. Jessica laughed and shook her head. Why would she need to act? There was no reason for Jessica to act. She believed that she should express her own feelings instead of hiding it by acting. Yoona smiled slyly, and then clapped her hands.

Boom!

The clap sounded like a slap, as Yoona immediately reached to touch her cheeks. Her head hung low and she began to sniffle. Jessica stared at Yoona with a confused expression. Then, she noticed that tears were falling from Yoona's eyes. Jaejoong turned around, alarmed by the "slap."

"J-Jessica unnie…Why would you slap me? I did nothing wrong," Yoona whimpered. Jaejoong immediately ran towards Yoona and comforted her. He turned to Jessica, who looked shocked. 

"Jessica, why'd you slap her face?" Jaejoong asked sternly, frowning at Jessica. Jessica and Changmin widened their eyes. He was taking on her side?

"But I didn't even touch her–"

"Jaejoong oppa! My cheeks hurt really bad! I…I want to go home now! I didn't know you had such a… such a wife!" Yoona cried. Hot tears began to stream down her cheeks, as Jaejoong handed her a handkerchief.

"Sh, sh! Don't cry, Yoong," Jaejoong cooed. Jessica dropped wide open, as Jaejoong glanced at Jessica. "I don't know exactly why you slapped Yoona, but I won't forgive you for this, Jessica!"

As he courted Yoona to his office, Jessica and Changmin exchanged shocked glances. They both knew what their first impression of Yoona was: She was purely evil.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

A/N: I, of course, am deeply apologetic for not updating this whole week. I'm sure you've heard or seen my blog about my situation I've been through. If you didn't, it doesn't really matter anymore. Anyways, because I am ever so thankful for all of you readers for waiting, I will keep you a little sneak peak about the next chapter:

"Jessica, Jaejoong will come down any minute from his office and apologize to you. So just wait while you can and–"

"Why should I wait for him?" Jessica asked, chuckling in a bitter tone. "He's a jerk. A complete jerk, if you ask me."

"But you never gave him the chance to speak!"

"If I do, then what comes from his mouth is something that I don't want to hear."