A Trip To Hawaii

Business Engagement

When Jessica and Jaejoong arrived at Jessica's place, she immediately removed her seatbelt and opened the door. Jaejoong nervously his lips, staring at Jessica's frowned face.

"Hey," Jaejoong called. Jessica ignored him and grabbed her bag. "Hey…"

"What?" Jessica snapped, staring at Jaejoong with an annoyed expression. Jaejoong his lips again.

"How about if I make it up to you?" Jaejoong asked. "What if I took you to a date? A date better than the cooking class date and the McDonald date."

Jessica raised her eyebrow. "Like…?"

"Uh…Like the beach?" Jaejoong gave Jessica a nervous expression. Jessica heaved a sigh.

"Jaejoong, if you want to go to a beach, you'll have to back up your schedules. The beach is pretty far away from here," Jessica pointed out.

"But still!"

"I want you to focus on your business first. I doubt that you even heard about what you're going to do for promoting the BB Cream from Changmin, right?" 

Jaejoong bit his bottom lips. "No, but–"

"No 'buts', Jaejoong. Maybe after you finish all your important businesses," Jessica suggested.

"Then can you at least forgive me?" Jaejoong asked. He gave her his adorable puppy-eyes, making it hard for Jessica to resist. She bit her lower lips nervously, and stared at Jaejoong's glowing eyes. What gave Jessica away was when Jaejoong did a small pout. Jessica sighed and threw her hands up.

"Fine, I forgive you," Jessica mumbled, looking away from Jaejoong's intense stare with a blush.

"Prove it. Kiss me," Jaejoong dared. Jessica dropped her jaws and stared at Jaejoong.

"Excuse me?"

"Kiss me," Jaejoong said. He puckered up, as Jessica laughed.

"No way! Isn't saying 'I forgive you,' enough?" Jessica asked.

Jaejoong shook his head. "Nope. Now kiss me!"

Jessica bit her bottom lips. Then, she sighed and leaned towards Jaejoong's face. Heat rose up to her cheeks as she quickly pecked Jaejoong's cold cheeks. Jaejoong scowled when Jessica backed away.

"Really? Only on the cheeks?" Jaejoong whined. Jessica shrugged her shoulders and grinned.

"You said 'kiss me.' You weren't specific where."

"Kiss me on the lips."

"In your dreams," Jessica laughed. She closed the door, waved Jaejoong goodbye, and skipped up the stairs to the house. She was about to open the door when it automatically opened. There was Krystal, giving Jessica a disapproving expression.

"Really? Only on the cheeks?" Krystal complained. "C'mon, Unnie! I know that you're way better than that." Krystal smirked, as Jessica's face turned bright red.

"S-Shut up!" Jessica demanded. 

 

Jaejoong was back at his office with Changmin. He scratched his head as he flipped the stack of papers over. He occasionally glanced at Changmin, who was standing in front of Jaejoong's desk, staring intensely at the papers. After a few more minutes, Jaejoong exhaled and ran his fingers over his head.

"I don't know, Changmin. I mean, this is all too expensive to just promote a BB Cream," Jaejoong said honestly.

"But it's amazing! With all the amazing effects we can do when editing, people will go crazy over the new BB Cream!" Changmin exclaimed.

"But look at the price! Just one model costs half of the total price of the promotion."

"Sir, did you look at the second page?" Changmin asked, flipping the paper. Jaejoong's eyes enlarged.

"WHAT?!" he screamed. "THIS IS, LIKE, HALF OF THE PROFIT I MADE WITH THE LAST PRODUCT!"

"B-But sir–"

"Changmin, we got to reduce the amount. How about we take out the grass skirts, huh? Grass skirts don't have anything to do with the product," Jaejoong said, pointing at the price of the grass skirts.

"But that'd attract lots of guys and–"

"Look Changmin, all we need is a model, a background, and the cream. That's it. We don't need a real beach scenery, nor a trip to Hawaii, nor the grass skirts, nor the palm tree, nor the–" Jaejoong paused. "Wait, this is Hawaii, isn't it?"

"Um, yes?"

"Hawaii has beaches, right?" Jaejoong asked, grinning. Changmin slowly nodded his head. Jaejoong got up from his seat and raised the papers in his hands.

This! This is exactly what I needed! I can do business at the beach and spend time with Sica! 

"Changmin, this is brilliant! We're going to HAWAII!"