You're History

Business Engagement

Jessica was sitting at the dining table, waiting for Krystal to finish making "breakfast." She knew that she would have to clean up Krystal's mess in the kitchen and make her own breakfast later. Who knows, maybe Krystal would be begging her to make another breakfast!

Sulli eyed on Jessica and finally cleared . "So…Jessica-ssi-"

"You can call me Unnie like how Krystal calls me."

"Oh, okay. Then, Jessica unnie, can I ask you something?" Sulli asked.

"Sure."

"What's your relationship with Jaejoong, Taecyeon, and Changmin?" Sulli blurted. Jessica almost spat out the mouthful of water she stored inside . She quickly gulped down the drink and widened her eyes.

"What?"

"What's your relationship between the three boys I saw yesterday? You seem to get along really well with Changmin and Taecyeon," Sulli commented. Jessica shook her head as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"No, there is nothing between me and the guys. I'm just good friends with Changmin and Taecyeon," Jessica replied honestly. Sulli slowly nodded her head and then quickly glanced back at Jessica.

"Then what about Jaejoong? He looks nice, but you seem to have a grudge on him. I wouldn't have known that he was your–"

"Jaejoong's just an idiotic jerk who's too rude to be my husband. There? Now, can we talk about something else? Anything else but Jaejoong?" Jessica pleaded. Sulli bit her bottom lips. She quickly scanned around the room, thinking of something to talk about.

"Oh! What about Yoona and Changmin? They seem really awkward with each other," Sulli said. Jessica just laughed as she played with her glass of water.

"Let's just say that those two…are just two people who are afraid to ruin their friendship," Jessica mumbled. Sulli raised an eyebrow as Krystal rushed inside the dining room.

"Unnie! I think the oven is burning!" Krystal cried. Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes. She dragged her feet to the kitchen without saying another word to Krystal or to Sulli. When Krystal and Sulli were left alone, Krystal signaled Sulli that the coast was clear. "Okay, now take out the recorder under the table."

"Roger," Sulli replied. She quickly ducked under the table, took off the tape that was stuck to the recorder, and pressed the pause button. She handed it to Krystal and quickly got back on her seat. At that moment, Jessica called Krystal to come inside the kitchen. Krystal winked at Sulli, and put a thumbs up.

"Great job, Sulli! We'll listen to this later," Krystal told her. Sulli just nodded her head and smiled, happy to help her friend.

 

When Yoona woke up, the first thing she did was call Taecyeon. Fortunately, Taecyeon was able to answer his phone.

"Yoona–"

"Taecyeon can we talk about something?" Yoona asked, interrupting Taecyeon. "It's about yesterday. You know, how you said you have a crush on Jessica…"

 

Taecyeon could only smirk. He did his tie perfectly and walked over to his office desk. He pulled out a frame from his drawer and stared at it.

"Oh? Are you jealous?" Taecyeon asked. He could imagine Yoona blushing right now.

"N-No! Nothing like that! I mean, it's not I hate you or anything! Um, you see… Jessica is a good friend of mine, and–"

"So you're willing to introduce me to her?" Taecyeon asked, his expression bright and clear. 

"Huh? What? No! No, she actually has somebody with her–"

"I'd love it if you could set me up with her during lunch," Taecyeon said. "How about dinner if you can't do lunch? Dinner would be a lot more romantic–"

"Taecyeon, can you listen–"

"–Oh, but make sure your parents or my parents don't know about this. Who knows, they might be disappointed in us," Taecyeon said, slightly pouting. There was silence on the other end of the phone. Finally, he heard Yoona sigh on the other line.

"Never mind," she mumbled. She hung up, and Taecyeon smirked even wider. He hung up, and then ran his fingers across an old photo of him, a girl, and another guy. He narrowed his eyes and the girl as his thumb landed on the girl's face. Then he smirked again, and threw the frame across the room. The glass shattered, but the photo remained in perfect condition.

"You're history, Jung Soo Yeon."