Teamwork

Business Engagement

"Krystal, how did you get here?" Jessica asked sharply. Krystal rolled her eyes and popped a bubble gum in .

"Um, I speak English, too. Plus, I got here by plane. How else?" Krystal asked as if the answer was super obvious.

"No! That's not what I meant! you know what I mean! Why are you here?" Jessica asked, frustrated. Changmin glanced at Jessica. He truly was a bit afraid of Jessica right now, and wondered if Jaejoong had seen this side of Jessica. He glanced at Jaejoong, who was staring back at him. Changmin jumped and looked away, staring at a vase near Jessica. His cheeks grew red every time his eyes tried to roll towards Jessica.

I should leave, Changmin thought. He got up, grabbed a jacket, and tried to straighten his hair up with his hands.

"I'm going to go out and eat," Changmin announced. Jaejoong's eyes shot open. Perfect! Then Jaejoong would be able to know where to take Jessica for their next date!

"I'm coming with you!" Jaejoong announced. He glanced at Jessica and then at Yoona. "Are you guys coming?"

Yoona shook her head. "Nah, I'm good."

"Yeah, me too. I had enough snacks and water bottles today," Jessica replied, chuckling. Jaejoong gave her a sheepish smile, as Krystal eyed at the two. An evil idea came up in her mind as she jumped off the corner of the bed.

"Perfect! I'll come with you two then!" Krystal exclaimed cheerfully. The boys' eyes widened, surprised with Krystal's answer.

"Krystal…" Changmin started, but he was being dragged by the little girl herself. Krystal locked her arms with Changmin and Jaejoong, making herself in between the two boys.

"Let's go! I can't wait to eat food at Hawaii!" Krystal said. She looked up at the two boys with her adorable puppy eyes. "Please Oppa? I really want food!"

Yoona clenched her fist a bit, and then released it. "Fine. I'm coming then!"

"But you and Jessica unnie both said that you guys were good! Or were you guys lying? Someone has to scold you for lying!" Krystal said, making a 'tsking' sound. She turned to Changmin, eyeing him to scold Yoona. Changmin bit his bottom lips and glanced at Yoona.

"Er, yeah. It's bad to like, Yoona…" Changmin muttered. Yoona's eyes widened as her jaws dropped. She gave a look at Jessica that said, "Is she for real?" Jessica snickered and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine, you go and eat. But when you come back, you're going straight back home!" Jessica declared. Krystal yawned and rested her head against Jaejoong's arm.

"Jaejoong oppa, I'm tired. Let's hurry up and get something to eat," Krystal said tiredly. Jaejoong bit his tongue and glanced at Jessica. Jessica gave Jaejoong an expression that seemed to say how uncomfortable she seemed. Krystal pouted and began to pulled Jaejoong's sleeve. "Jaejoong oppa! Let's go!~"

Jaejoong gave Krystal a soft smile and nodded his head. "Sure, why not?"

"Oh, and when we come back, can you give me a piggy back ride?" Krystal asked, her eyes glowing. Jessica dropped .

Jaejoong never gave me a piggy back ride! He can't make Krystal be the first Jung every to have a piggy back ride from Jaejoong! Jessica thought.

"Okay, that's fine with me. Come on, Changmin. Let's go!" Jaejoong said. He grabbed his jacket and handed it to Krystal. "You're going to get a cold, and a lady shouldn't get a cold."

Krystal's face brightened up as she glanced at Jessica's and Yoona's expression. She swore that she saw their face twitch. She quietly snickered to herself and smiled brightly at Jaejoong.

"Thanks! Now let's go eat!" Krystal suggested. She dragged the two boys out, and right before she stepped out of the house, she secretly stuck her tongue out at the girls. Jessica and Yoona dropped , as the door slammed shut. For a few second, none of the two girls spoke a word. They were too shocked with Krystal's evil scheme. Yoona slowly turned her head to Jessica and pointed at the door.

"Is she really your sister?" Yoona asked. Jessica nodded her head.

"Yep. Sadly, she is," Jessica grunted.

"…How can you live with her?!" Yoona exclaimed. "She's like a monster!"

"More like a prankster," Jessica corrected. "She's trying to do something. I can sense it!"

"I think she's trying to make us jealous," Yoona muttered. "I mean, we can clearly see her flirt with Changmin and Jaejoong oppa."

"You're totally right!" Jessica agreed. She rolled her eyes and muttered to herself, "Why did I think of that?"

Suddenly, Yoona shivered. "I feel like we're sharing the same brains."

Jessica scrunched her eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Like, I feel like we're on the same page. It's…scary," Yoona whispered. The two girls suddenly shuddered and gave each other creeped-out stares. It was scary, especially since they were rivals. After an awkward silence, Yoona decided to say something.

"I say we get revenge!" Yoona declared. "Besides, Krystal owes me an apology."

Jessica blinked her eyes. "But what am I supposed to do?"

"You should get revenge for ruining that moment when you were about to kiss Jaejoong. Of course, I would've ruined it anyways," Yoona replied, smirking. Jessica glared at Yoona. She couldn't believe that she was willing to help out Yoona. If Yoona hadn't said that she would've ruined it in the end, then maybe Jessica would've been blinded by revenge and avenge for her relationship with Jaejoong. Jessica hesitated for a moment, and then sighed.

"Fine. I'll join you, but what are we going to do?" Jessica asked. Yoona grinned at Jessica evilly and sat down on a chair. 

"Sit down, Jessica. We have lots to talk about."