An Empty Cup

Business Engagement

Thirty minutes later of filming, the first part of filming was done. Now, the staff just had to wait for the perfect sunset. Jessica sighed, as Jaejoong sat next to Jessica on the bench. He was planning to wrap his arms around her shoulder in comfort, but decided not to.

"So…How is it so far?" Jaejoong asked nervously. Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess it's a bit tiring. You got to admit, though, when I ditched Changmin, his expression seemed priceless during the commercial!" Jessica laughed. Jaejoong stifled a laugh, as he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

Say something! he forced himself.

"Er, you know, if it get too tiring, we can always switch you out with Yoona," Jaejoong mumbled.

"Hm? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," Jessica said, blinking her eyes cluelessly. Jaejoong hesitated, and then sighed.

"Never mind. Er, do you want me to get you a drink?" Jaejoong asked her. Jessica smiled.

"No, it's okay. My thirst is quenched when you're here," Jessica whispered. She was especially quiet when she said the last sentence. Jaejoong frowned, knowing that Jessica had said something. He sighed, and shook his head.

It's probably my imagination. She wouldn't say such a thing, he told himself. He smiled weakly until Changmin came over. He caught worry and nervousness in his eyes. Nevertheless, he ignored Changmin's nervous looks and greeted him with a small smile.

"Hey Changmin. What brings you here?" Jaejoong asked. Changmin gulped nervously, and sighed. He glanced at Jessica, and slightly blushed. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and turned to Jessica, who blankly stared back at Changmin.

"Um…do you mind if you leave me and Jessica alone for a second?" Changmin asked nervously, scratching the back of his head. Jaejoong hesitated for a moment and then sighed. He was about to gather up the courage to say no until Yoona popped out of nowhere.

"Hey guys!" Yoona greeted. She grabbed Jaejoong's arm and flashed him a grin. Jessica glared at Yoona, as Yoona pulled Jaejoong up from his seat.

"Jaejoong oppa! Let's play in the ocean until the director calls you or something!" Yoona urged. Jaejoong's eyes widened as she turned to Jessica. He obviously could see how Jessica did not want him to leave, but he also stared into Changmin's eyes, who seemed like he wanted Jaejoong to leave. Despite the fact that Jaejoong wanted to stay, he was dragged away from Jessica and Changmin by Yoona. Jaejoong's heart ached as he watched Changmin and Jessica chat calmly together. The part that made Jaejoong more angry and jealous was how close he noticed Changmin and Jessica were.

And the thought that made him want to cry was that they looked like a couple.

 

The sun was setting. It was time to shoot the kiss scene. Changmin, who was dressed in a romantic black tuxedo, stood at his position. He was to walk to Jessica, who was in a dazzling pink hawaiian dress. Jaejoong and Yoona stood back, their feet soaked from playing a bit in the ocean. Yoona was sure that she caught a bit of Jaejoong's attention, but she felt miserable doing so. 

This is totally perfect! Yoona thought greedily, yet with a bit of sadness. Once Changmin and Jessica kiss, Jaejoong will only pay attention to me and he'll be all mine!

Yoona smirked and drank a small sip of water from her cup. She glanced at Jaejoong, who seemed a bit distressed. The wind blew his hair ever so gently, making Yoona's heart leap a beat. She forced herself to calm down, as she examined the scene. 

Jessica was a perfect model. She was able to do everything correctly without making a single mistake. Her blonde, wavy hair almost glowed in the sunset. Yoona glanced back at Jaejoong, and noticed how his eyes were literally glued to Jessica's stunning beauty. She bit her lips softly, and turned to Changmin. Changmin seemed nervous, but he looked more charming then he did with his simple hawaiian outfit.

Suddenly, the wind blew a bit stronger, making the waves crash against the sand more fierce and the palm trees wave themselves in the sky. Yoona hitched her breath as she stared at Changmin with her wide, brown eyes. His hair was flapping around widely, yet he kept such a calm and lovely expression. Her heart raced even faster than before, and she felt her cheeks getting warmer and warmer.

This isn't happening, she told herself, shaking her head. She gripped around her cup of water even tighter than before. I can't be blushing because of him! This is insane!

"Ready, set, action!" the director yelled. That seemed to snap Yoona back to reality, for she noticed Jaejoong staring at the scene with annoyance.

"I hate this," he muttered quietly to himself. However, it seemed as if Yoona was the only person who could hear him. 

Meanwhile, Changmin was cooly walking towards Jessica with a single rose behind his back. He knew that his hands were sweaty and his heart was pounding against his chest. However, he kept a calm expression because he knew that Jessica wouldn't want to repeat this scene over and over again. Once he arrived at Jessica, he cautiously tapped on her bare shoulder. Jessica turned around, her hair floating just an inch above her shoulders. She stared at Changmin blankly, as if she couldn't quite recognize him, or as if she was dazed by his handsome appearance. Changmin smirked, and pulled a rose behind his back.

"Will you be my Valentine?" he said in his horrible english skills. He caught Jessica almost about to crack up, but Jessica gave him a goofy smile. She quickly accepted the rose gracefully, and stared at Changmin's bright, brown eyes.

"Omo! This is for me?" She giggled. Changmin's heart fluttered, as Jessica poked his chest. "Gomawo! I'll treasure this moment forever in my memory!"

Changmin silently took a deep breath. "But a Valentine isn't special with a kiss."

He caught a look of fear in Jessica's eyes for a second. It was only for a second, though. He began to lean in, softly closing his eyes. He wondered if Jessica was closing her eyes as if she was waiting for the kiss. He sensed that he was at least an inch away from Jessica's lips by now. His heart raced, and his hands were extremely sweaty. He couldn't concentrate, know notice his surroundings. 

Jaejoong stared at Changmin in anger. He could run up to his secretary and punch him in the face right now. His hand was balled up into an angry fist. Jaejoong gritted his teeth, and glared at Changmin. After five more seconds, Jaejoong gave up. He couldn't control his anger. Those five seconds seemed like forever, and he was getting more jealous as each little second passed by. A ball of anger burned his throat, and Jaejoong held his breath. 

"CUT!" the director screamed. Jaejoong's fist quickly unclenched itself, as he exhaled loudly. His eyes widened and looked around. What had happened? Changmin and Jessica didn't even kiss yet. He looked at Changmin and Jessica, who both looked equally shocked. Jessica covered with her hands, while Changmin was drenched in water. Jaejoong looked closer, and stared at the person in the middle. He gasped.

The person in the middle was a jealous Yoona, and she was holding an empty cup.


A/N: First of all…HAPPY V-DAY! I welcome any loners on Valentine's Day. ^w^ I'm too young to date, anyways. ;P Second of all…HAPPY B-DAY TO LESS_THAN_3!!! >w< *confetti~* :D LOLZ XD And…that's all the updates I have for you guys. ;P Wish less_than_3 a happy birthday, please? ^_^ That will make her HAPPYY~ ^_^ Oh, wait! I made a review shop with my friend, so please check it out! T_T

Silly Dream Request Shop