Call Him Oppa?

Business Engagement

"C'mon Krystal. You know it was only a joke. You can let me out now. Really, I swear I won't do anything like that again," Jessica begged. All she really wanted was to be free from being tied against a chair. Krystal let out a bitter laugh for a second, and then quickly glared at Jessica.

"Yeah right. This is what you get for drenching me with a bucket full of water," Krystal snapped, squeezing water from her hair. Jessica snickered.

"You got to admit, it was pretty funny," Jessica responded. Krystal snared at Jessica, as Jessica turned her attention to Jaejoong. She narrowed her eyes, frowning.

"I thought you were supposed to help me! I'm your future wife!" Jessica exclaimed. Jaejoong shrugged and smiled at Jessica mischievously.

"Change of heart, I guess," Jaejoong replied, as Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

"Anyways, I'm going to cook breakfast," Krystal announced. Jessica's eyes enlarged.

"You? Breakfast? You're going to burn the kitchen, sis!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Burning the kitchen? Please, I'm a way better cook than you," Krystal snorted. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, while Jessica continued to struggle.

"Who always makes you lunch? Me. Who burned the kitchen twice last week? You. Anything else you need to add?" Jessica questioned, smirking. Krystal stared at Jessica blankly. Then, she scowled and crossed her arm.

"Okay, the only reason why I burned the kitchen was because the fire was at high," Krystal defended.

"It was at low," Jessica corrected. "You just messed up."

"Psh. I'd like to see you cook for Jaejoong. You'll feel as much pressure as I felt when you were watching me cook last week," Krystal said. Jessica glanced at Jaejoong, who suddenly at a cheesy grin. 

Uh oh, Jessica thought. He's thinking of something.

"Great idea, Krystal," Jaejoong spoke up. He continued to keep a grin pasted on his face, as he stared at Jessica with intense eyes. "You know, Sica, I was planning to take you to some nice café shop for breakfast, but eating your food? That's even a better idea!"

Jessica's eyes widened, dropping wide open. Her cheeks began to turn bright red at the thought of her cooking for Jaejoong.

I-I have to cook for him?

 

Changmin was flipping a the morning's newspaper when Yoona had entered the office. Changmin closed his eyes tightly, and took a deep breath. He was afraid that the atmosphere would be awkward because of the argument the two had yesterday. So, he figured that if he apologized, then everything would go back to normal. Well, not exactly normal, but in a better state then last time.

Take a deep breath, Changmin, he told himself. It's not that bad apologizing to a woman. She'll understand, right? Well, hopefully she does. Stop stalling! Just say sorry and that's that!

Changmin looked up from his newspaper and was about to apology until he caught her eyes. His jaws dropped as the paper he was holding fell to the ground. Yoona looked like a ghost

"Y-Y-Yoona?" Changmin stuttered, swallowing his saliva. Yoona's face was caked with make-up, which made her face look disastrous. Her face was as white as snow, as it seemed like she had skipped breakfast when coming here. She looked trouble, possibly distressed. Changmin slowly stood up from the couch and crept closer to Yoona, hesitating to touch her. He wasn't use to seeing the ghostly Yoona; he was more used to seeing the beautiful, lively (and evil) Yoona.

"A-Are you okay, Yoona?" Changmin questioned. "I-I'm sorry if my words hurt you a lot yesterday. I-I mean, I didn't think you'd be this upset…" Changmin paused, gulped once more, and stared at Yoona's face. "…and scary."

Yoona did not reply. Instead, she slowly looked up, dazed. It took her a while to force a smile and wave at Changmin.

"Oh, Changmin. How nice to see you," Yoona greeted. Changmin felt a pang of guilt. He didn't know his words would hurt her this much.

"L-Let's go to the hospital or something," Changmin mumbled. He glanced at Yoona and ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling a cheek full of air. "My gosh, you look horrible!"

If only he knew that it was Jaejoong's fault for making Yoona like this. She still couldn't get over about how Jaejoong had hung up at her. Her mind was blank, as Changmin pushed her out the office.

 

"So Unnie!" Krystal exclaimed, her voice probably an octave higher than usual. "What are you going to cook for us today?"

"Stuff," Jessica grumbled. From the tone of Jessica's voice, Krystal figured that she shouldn't demand anything this morning. Jaejoong smirked as he watched Jessica wear her pink-checked apron over her neck.

"You know, this is the first time I've ever seen you wear an apron," Jaejoong mentioned.

"So?" Jessica asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You should wear an apron whenever you cook when we get married. You look cute," he commented. Jaejoong flushed in embarrassment and looked away, while Krystal gave the couple a cheesy grin. She couldn't help but think how cute the two were. She was slowly beginning to understand why they were going to get married.

"Since you said that, I'll cook in my pajamas instead," Jessica replied, trying to keep herself calmed down. "I am not going to do anything cute in front of you when we get married."

"Pajamas? Perfect! We can wear couple pajamas. You know, where there are a set of pajamas that match for a couple?" Jaejoong suggested. Jessica stared at Jaejoong disgustingly.

"No way."

"I'll help Jaejoong oppa find the perfect pajamas!" Krystal offered. Jessica rolled her eyes as Jaejoong began to pout.

"You know, your sister is already calling me 'oppa.' Why can't you call me that, too?" Jaejoong asked. 

"Because I just don't want to," Jessica replied, cracking some eggs into the frypan. The truth was, she was jealous of her sister about how easily she was able to call Jaejoong whatever she wanted. Especially oppa.

"You should. It'd be a nice change for once," Jaejoong said, sipping his glass of water that Krystal offered. Jessica kept quiet, not replying to Jaejoong's suggestion. 

"You should. It'd be a nice change for once." Jessica thought, repeating that in her head. She smirked as she flipped the egg over.

Call him oppa in front of his face? That will never happen…will it?