Hearts Beating

Business Engagement

"Ugh! I'm exhausted! I can't believe we're already going home!" Jessica sighed in relief, as she stretched her arms. She locked her luggage and turned to Jaejoong, who was finishing up folding his last shirt. As soon as he finished folding his cloth, he neatly placed it inside his luggage and frowned.

"I can't believe our honeymoon ended up like this," Jaejoong mumbled.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "We had no honeymoon to start with. You were supposed to take me on a date, but…" She glanced at Yoona, who was tapping her foot impatiently at the door. "Some people got in the way."

"Can we go now? I hate to see you two get all mushy-gushy." Yoona stuck her tongue out, clearly disgusted. Jaejoong pouted, as Jessica smirked.

"And I'd love to see that disgusted look on your face," Jessica teasingly replied. Yoona rolled her eyes and marched out the door. Jessica snickered, as Jaejoong closed his luggage. He sighed, and then quickly glanced around the room. He suddenly realized that he was alone in the room with Jessica. Earlier, Changmin had left to sign out in the lobby, Krystal skipped away with Changmin, and Yoona just left. 

I'm alone. With Jessica. His cheeks suddenly turned into a beautiful shade of crimson red, and he felt that the temperature in the room was hotter than usually. He took a deep breath, as he heard his heart pounding and beating against his chest. He forced himself to calm down, but he failed to do so. He his dry lips with his parched tongue.

"Hey Jaejoong, are you done packing up?" Jessica asked, turning around. 

Now that he was alone with Jessica, he was aware of the clothes she was wearing: A pair of blue, denim shorts to match her blue, plaid jacket. He frowned, and then unlocked Jessica's luggage. The shocked girl widened her eyes as she tried to push Jaejoong away from her luggage.

"Jaejoong! What are you doing?" she yelled.

"You need to wear something…" He glanced down at her long, flawless legs. He blushed even harder as he rummaged through Jessica's luggage. "…something longer."

"Wha…Jaejoong, I'm perfectly fine with what I'm wearing. If I wear anything longer, it'll be uncomfortable!" Jessica protested.

"B-But…Oh! How about this? It's a long skinny jeans!" Jaejoong raised up a pair of skinny jeans from the luggage. Jessica slightly blushed, as she snatched away the jeans and shoved it back in her luggage.

"What's up with you with 'long' clothes? Jaejoong oppa, I'm perfectly fine with what I'm wearing right now," Jessica grumbled. Jaejoong opened his mouth to protest, but he quickly clamped his lips shut. In a few seconds, a big, cheesy grin crawled on his face.

"You called me 'oppa'," Jaejoong said. Jessica frowned and glared at Jaejoong.

"What? No I didn't! I said…what's up…clothes…Jaejoong…" Jessica covered with her hands as she widened her eyes. "I-I-I…"

"You called me 'oppa'! You called me 'oppa'!" Jaejoong sang and danced around the embarrassed Jessica. She covered her whole face with her hands, blushing even harder than Jaejoong was. 

Kya!!! I'm going to be teased by him for months! Jessica thought embarrassingly. "I-I didn't mean to call you 'oppa'! It just came out! Yoona and Krystal kept calling you 'oppa', so it got stuck in my head," Jessica muttered, still embarrassed. Jaejoong continued to ignore Jessica and danced around her with a wide grin. Suddenly, his foot got caught on the rug, causing him to fall forward. Jessica's eyes widened, as Jaejoong towered over her.

Boom! The two collided and were on the bed, groaning in pain. 

"Aish…Jaejoong–" Before Jessica was able to scold Jaejoong for his clumsiness, she opened her eyes and stared at Jaejoong's face. 

Kung…Kung…Kung…

Jessica bit her bottom lips as she felt her heart pounding faster. She was afraid if Jaejoong heard her heart beating wildly. She held her breath, until Jaejoong opened his eyes.

"Sor–" He stopped in the middle of his apology and caught his breath. This was the closest distance he had ever approached Jessica. He stared at her innocent, brown eyes, and thought that her pink cheeks were quite cute. The two couldn't break the eye contact. It was just too intense. Slowly, Jaejoong started to breath. When he did, Jessica nervously felt his breath tickling against her soft lips.

"UNNIE! When are you…WOAH! WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!" A familiar voice interrupted the couple's romantic stares. Jaejoong and Jessica looked up, only to find the innocent Krystal staring at her sister and at Jaejoong with a horrified expression. "THIS IS RATED R, PEOPLE! THIS BED SCENE RIGHT NOW, IT'S RATED R!"

Jessica blushed so hard, her whole face was as red as the red carpet. "N-No! We never made out! Stop lying, Krystal! We didn't even kiss yet!"

Jaejoong kept quiet with a deep, red blush on his face. Then, he broke the five-second silence with a grin. "But you did call me 'oppa'."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"I did not!"

"You did so!"

Krystal rolled her eyes as she stopped out of the room, muttering, "Weirdos."