A Date? (1/2)

Business Engagement

"Y-Ya! What are you doing in my room?" Jessica gasped, staring at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked up to see Jessica's reddened face. "And what the heck are you doing looking through my closet?"

"I need you to wear something fancy to dinner," Jaejoong replied, rummaging through Jessica's closets again. "Oh, and I have to comment about that really short black dress. I didn't know you wore those stuff."

Jessica's flushed even more, as she marched up to Jaejoong. "That's not mine!" she declared. "That's for Krystal! It's too small for me to wear…"

"Mhm, whatever you say. I have the whole day booked just for the two of us," Jaejoong informed Jessica, picking out an elegant pink dress and a pure white dress. He put the dresses in front of Jessica, trying to decide which dress would fit her. "Man, this is so hard! You look so good in all of these dresses."

"S-Shut up!" Jessica yelled, blushing. "I just chased Krystal out of the kitchen and into your room. I can kick your out of this house to your own office."

"Say what you want, Sica, but I got permission from your parents to spend the whole day with you," Jaejoong replied, smirking. Jessica face fell, but then quickly stiffened back up.

"Wait, you got permission? Since when?" she questioned. Instead of answering, Jaejoong went back to the closet, picked a box out, and shoved it into Jessica's hands.

"Stop asking questions. Just go in the restroom, open the box, and then change your clothes. After that, just come back out, and we'll be on our date," Jaejoong ordered, as he began to push Jessica into the restroom. Jessica dropped wide open.

"Oh, so you don't appreciate how I dress? Psh. Fine. I'll wear this, but I won't enjoy the date!" Jessica declared. She pushed Jaejoong away with all her strength and stormed into the bathroom, slamming the white door behind her loudly. Jaejoong scratched his head, wondering why Jessica got so mad.

"Ooh, you got Sica unnie mad." Jaejoong whirled around and found Krystal giving him some sort of taunting smirk. "She's so mad!" 

From the bathroom, Jessica screamed, "I CAN HEAR YOU KRYSTAL!"

 

"Take me back to the office," Yoona demanded. Changmin started to whistle a tune, ignoring Yoona as he flipped a pancake. He was determined to make breakfast for the poor girl before she left. 

But what if my cooking is bad? Changmin wondered. His hands started to get sweaty, as he gulped uneasily. What if she hates my cooking? What if she doesn't want to eat? What if she already ate? What if she thinks I like her because I'm cooking for her? What if–

"What are you cooking?" Yoona asked curiously. Changmin looked up from his pancakes and stopped whistling. He turned around and saw Yoona shyly looking down at her stomach. A loud growl was heard, as if her stomach was mourning for food. She blushed, as Changmin chuckled.

"Pancakes. Don't worry, I'm making some for you, too," Changmin replied, flipping another perfect pancake. Yoona shot Changmin a cold glare.

"I never wanted to eat! You shouldn't have even made food for me! It would've been a waste!" Yoona protested. Changmin rolled his eyes and put a pancake on a plate. 

"Whatever." He brought the plate delicately to Yoona, putting it right in front of her. He handed her the syrup, a glass of milk, and a silver fork. He even pushed over a small vase with a single flower in it towards Yoona, making the breakfast look charming. "Enjoy your breakfast."

Yoona kept quiet, staring at the warm, soft pancakes. Her stomach growled, commanding Yoona to pick up her fork and dig in. She slowly gazed up at Changmin, who was staring at her, wondering if she would eat or not. Slowly and cautiously, she picked up her silverware and the syrup.

"Well, since I hate to waste food, I'll eat well," she replied quietly. Changmin smirked and went back to the stove, ready to cook his own breakfast. That was when he realized that he ran out of flour.

 

Jaejoong sighed and checked his watch. 11:40 A.M. In about 20 minutes, he would have to leave for lunch without her. Suddenly, he heard the door being unlocked. Jaejoong sat up and straightened himself. Jessica came out of the bathroom with casual clothing. She was wearing a pair of blue skinny jean and a black shirt with loose long sleeves. Despise the fact that Jessica was wearing normal cloths, to Jaejoong, she looked quite stunning. 

"Are you happy? Here's the box," Jessica said, handing Jaejoong the blue box. Jaejoong just slowly shook his head, as he dropped his jaws wide open. Jessica shifted her feet awkwardly for a moment, glancing at the door. "Stop staring. It's embarrassing."

"Have you ever worn normal clothes?" Jaejoong questioned. "Cause you should stop wearing business suits and skirts. Jeans and just plane, old shirts look really good."

"Uh huh, whatever. You're just saying that because lots of girls want to hear that from their boyfriend or husband," Jessica sighed, waving her hand.

"I'm serious, Sica! You look…amazing," Jaejoong responded in awe. Jessica blushed, looking away from Jaejoong's twinkling gaze.

"Haven't I told you not to lie to me once?" Jessica asked.

"Aw, the two little couples are sweet-talking. How sweet." Jessica and Jaejoong turned their heads to see Krystal leaning against the doorway, smirking. Jessica blushed even harder, as Jaejoong flushed his cheeks in embarrassment.

"Get out, Krystal!" Jessica ordered. "You're being really annoying!"

"You just want me out because I'm ruining your 'moment.' Don't worry, I'll go now," Krystal replied. She danced her way out of the couple's sight, giggling and keeping a wide smirk. Jessica sighed uneasily, still embarrassed by her sister. Jaejoong rubbed his nape awkwardly and looked around Jessica's grand room. He took a seat on her king-sized bed, noticing how soft it was.

"So…you ready to go?" Jaejoong asked gently. 

"To where? McDonalds?" Jessica joked. Jaejoong just grinned.

"To our date, of course," Jaejoong replied. Jessica just nodded her head, ignoring Jaejoong's response.

Wait.

"WHAT?" Jessica yelled, turning to Jaejoong with wide eyes. "What date? You never said anything about a date!"

"I did when I was pushing you into the bathroom," Jaejoong replied, frowning. "You were just babbling about how I didn't 'appreciate' how you dressed."

Jessica couldn't believe what Jaejoong was saying, as she remembered his exact words from earlier. She silently groaned, and followed Jaejoong out the door. While Jaejoong handed Jessica a thick, black coat, her mind was stuck to the thought of their date. 

Me? A date with Jaejoong? This just has to be a dream! Jessica told herself.

"Have fun!" Krystal yelled from her room, which was at least more than twenty feet from the entrance of the house. "Make sure you guys are ready to pucker up those lips! They'll be ready to meet really soon!" she teased.

Jessica made an angry fist, as Jaejoong's face reddened in embarrassment.