A Clever Genius

Business Engagement

The same lady dressed in pink who sat next to Changmin got off the plane first when the plane landed. She mentally began to curse Changmin, but then when she arrived at the bathroom, a proud smile crept on her face. She removed her sunglasses and smirked at herself in the mirror. 

Yoona, you are one clever genius, she told herself.

 

Yoona was walking towards Jaejoong's office. She believed that since she wasn't spending more time with Jaejoong, her feelings were starting to disappear. She didn't want all her efforts to go to a waste, so she strived to become closer with Jaejoong than ever.

"WHAT?!" Yoona suddenly jumped when she arrived in front of Jaejoong's office. She didn't dare to open the door. From the tone of Jaejoong's voice, she could tell that it was something big.

"B-But sir–"

"Changmin, we got to reduce the amount. How about we take out the grass skirts, huh? Grass skirts don't have anything to do with the product." 

Yoona raised an eyebrow, thinking what good a grass skirt would do with some kind of project. Then again, she was enjoying hearing Changmin being scolded by her dear Jaejoong.

"But that'd attract lots of guys and–"

"Look Changmin, all we need is a model, a background, and the cream. That's it. We don't need a real beach scenery, nor a trip to Hawaii, nor the grass skirts, nor the palm tree, nor the–" There was a pause in the conversation. "Wait, this is Hawaii, isn't it?"

"Um, yes?" Changmin answered. Yoona frowned.

"Hawaii has beaches, right?" Jaejoong asked. Yoona rolled her eyes, wondering what Jaejoong learned at school. There was a moment of pause, and Yoona thought that Changmin probably nodded his head. "This! This is exactly what I needed! I can do business at the beach and spend time with Sica! 

The color of Yoona's face drained away. Sica?! Why Jessica?! Why not me? she wondered.

"Changmin, this is brilliant! We're going to HAWAII!" Jaejoong announced loudly. Yoona pulled away back from the door and stared at the doorknobs. Then, a sly smirk appeared on her lips.

"I'll see you at Hawaii, Jaejoong oppa," Yoona snickered.

 

Yoona laughed to herself as she washed her hands. There is nothing better than eavesdropping on your love ones.

 

Changmin yawned loudly as Jessica scrunched her nose.

"Ew, your breath stinks," Jessica complained. Changmin shot Jessica a glare as Jaejoong handed Jessica her bag.

"Here you go, Jessica," Jaejoong said. Jessica smiled as Changmin frowned.

"Where's my bag?" he asked.

"Time will come, Changmin. Don't worry, my bag didn't arrive yet," Jaejoong replied. Jessica glanced around uncomfortably. Jaejoong, noticing the uncomfortable atmosphere, glanced at Jessica. "What wrong?" "Well…it's just been so long since I've been in America, I'm scared that I might've forgotten my english," Jessica said shyly. Jaejoong smirked.

"Don't worry, you have me. Hey Changmin, did you get your bag yet? "Jaejoong asked. Changmin nodded his head as he brought two bags over.

"Yep, and I got yours, too," Changmin answered, smiling proudly. "So do you know where we're staying?"

"I thought that you would know where to stay, so I didn't even bother to research a hotel or reserve a place," Jaejoong replied, blinking his eyes cluelessly. Changmin dropped his mouth.

"B-B-But you just told me to pack up and get ready for Hawaii! I didn't know that I would have to research Hawaii," Changmin stuttered. Jaejoong's eyes widened, as Jessica glared at the two boys.

"Are you guys serious? Is this for real? Oh my gosh, and I thought that one of you guys would be prepared." Jessica groaned and pointed at Changmin. "And I'm especially disappointed in you, Changmin."

Changmin's eyes enlarged. "What?! Oh, so now it's my fault that we don't have a place to stay?"

"Well you are his secretary," Jessica pointed out. 

Changmin opened his mouth to say something until Jaejoong said, "Don't bother. You know that she's going to win." Changmin groaned and clamped his mouth shut. Jessica rolled her eyes and glanced at the tourist section.

"Be right back. You guys stay right here, okay?" Jessica commanded. Jaejoong and Changmin nodded their heads obediently like dogs as Jessica dropped her suitcase and took off towards the tourist center.

After a few minutes, Jessica came back with a proud smile pasted on her face. She held a two-paged paper and handed it to Jaejoong and Changmin. 

"I asked the help center if there was a nearby hotel that was rated at least four stars or up–"

"Four stars?!" Changmin complained. "It should've been five–"

Jessica shot Changmin a glare. "You didn't even let me finish. Anyways, the lady gave us a five-star hotel and it's really close by. We just have to take the bus and we'll be there in about thirty minutes."

Jaejoong groaned as Changmin nodded his head. Changmin smiled proudly at Jessica and petted her head.

"Good job! Come on, let hurry. I really want to unpack my stuff and sleep," Changmin said. Jessica nodded her head in agreement as Jaejoong groaned. He dragged his luggage and followed behind Changmin and Jessica.

"Oh gosh…the bus. How fun!" Jaejoong said sarcastically.