The Bed Problem

Business Engagement

"Wait, what's she doing here?" Jessica asked, pointing at Yoona. Yoona scoffed and pushed away Jessica's hand. She glared at Jessica.

"It's rude to point," Yoona muttered.

"Well it's certainly rude to invade our privacy–"

"I CALL THIS BED!" Jaejoong called. He jumped to the large king-sized bed closest to the window. Jessica and Yoona suddenly glanced at each other, and then quickly ran into the room.

"I CALL THAT BED, TOO!" the two girls shouted in unison. Jessica coldly glared at Yoona.

"The wife has to sleep next to her husband," Jessica hissed. Yoona scoffed and jumped on the bed next to Jaejoong.

"No way! I reserved this room! I should at least get the bed I want," Yoona retorted.

"Well then Jaejoong can get out of that bed," Jessica replied humbly. Jaejoong looked up and widened his eyes.

"No way, I love this bed. It's the perfect spot!" Jaejoong complained. As the two girls bickered for the only spot, Changmin heaved a sigh and decided to sleep on the sofa. He walked towards the sofa, unfolded it, and popped out the bed. He grabbed a blanket from his own suitcase and began to make the sofa as comfortable as it could get. After calmly making his bed on the sofa, he walked into the bedroom, where Jessica seemed like she would explode.

"Aren't you going to do something?" Changmin asked, glancing at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked up and flashed him a goofy grin.

"No way, this is way to interesting. I can't stop now!" Jaejoong exclaimed. 

"You better stop this or else. Seriously, Jessica can storm out of this room any minute and Yoona can be flirting with you," Changmin warned him. Jaejoong laughed.

"If Jessica storms out, I can go after her. Plus, Yoona never flirts with me," Jaejoong replied, turning his attention back to the girls. Changmin raised an eyebrow and stared at Jaejoong. Really? So for the past few chaotic days, you never noticed that Yoona tried to flirt with you? Huh, how shocking, Changmin thought.

"I'm staying on that bed no matter what! I'm the guest!" Yoona yelled. Jessica scoffed, crossed her arms, and then shifted her weight to one side. She flipped her bangs and gave Yoona an angry look.

"Okay, arraso. Since this fight will never end, we might as well let Jaejoong choose," Jessica announced. She turned to Jaejoong, who looked shocked. "So, who are you going to chose? Me or Yoona?"

"Oppa! You have to choose me! You just have to!" Yoona said cutely, pouting. Jaejoong froze and stared at the two girls. He suddenly felt like he was in a sticky situation, as two pairs of eyes stared at him intensely. He knew by heart who to choose–Jessica. However, something was bugging him. His head told him to choose Yoona, since she helped Jaejoong and the rest settle in. He only thought that it was fair for Yoona to sleep with him since she wanted the bed. However, Jessica was his wife. He should get up and move to another bed with Jessica. 

But no way am I ever going to ditch this bed! It's the best best! Jaejoong thought to himself. He glanced at Changmin, but was shocked when Changmin wasn't with them. Jessica grunted and scowled.

"Fine, if you just can't choose, then let Yoona sleep with you. I don't want to marry a man who can't choose his wife over another girl," Jessica muttered coldly. Jaejoong's eyes widened as his heart raced. He carefully watched Jessica grabbing her suitcase, who seemed ready to storm out of the room.

"WAIT!" Jaejoong yelled. He scrambled off the bed and grabbed Jessica's shoulder before she could even take a step. "Fine, fine! I'll sleep with you!"

Yoona dropped . "B-But Oppa–"

"I'll move, okay?" Jaejoong said to Yoona. "I'll get the other bed, alright? I'll sleep with Jessica, and you can have that bed all to yourself. Besides, it'd feel uncomfortable if we were sleeping on the same bed, right?"

Yoona bit her bottom lips. "But still–" Yoona stopped stared at Jessica, who was dropping her suitcase back down.

Suddenly, Jessica leaned towards Jaejoong and pecked his cheek. His cheeks turned to a very embarrassing shade of red, and he couldn't stare into Jessica's bright, brown eyes.

"Good choice, Jae," Jessica praised. "I'm going to go find Changmin, alright? I see he's sleeping on the couch, so there shouldn't be any problem with you, Yoona."

Yoona closed and gritted her teeth. "Yeah, well I surely have a problem with you sleeping with–"

But before Yoona could finish her sentence, Jessica was already out the door. Yoona's face slowly turned red, not because she was embarrassed, but she was angry and shameful.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T, Yoona thought frustrated, clenching a fist. SHE DID NOT JUST SLAM THE DOOR WHEN I WAS TALKING. You're so going to get it, Jessica.


A/N: Woohoo! I updated! ^^ *cheers* Yeah, I know, I haven't updated in a while, but forgive me! I was busy! T_T Well, I was busy playing Tetris, that's all XP I'm getting into Tetris these days :P Anyways, I have a friend whose been writing a JaeSica fanfic for a while now :) Check it out if you want to: Strangers, Again by less_than_3. Heard of this story? Awesome! ;D Anyways, I'm planning to do two things, and I want you guys to vote on the poll below.

 

 

 

Thanks~ ^^