Teasings

Business Engagement

Jaejoong had strolled around town for hours. If Krystal had been more specific to where the location to the "best" cheesecake café was, then he would've been there two hours ago. He scratched his head, and caught site of a familiar girl munching on a slice of cheesecake. Gritting his teeth, Jaejoong quickly stormed inside.

I got you now, Krystal! Jaejoong thought bitterly. He quickly scanned through the café until he met Krystal's eyes. Krystal smiled satisfying, and neatly placed for fork on her napkin. She sipped her drink, and watched Jaejoong storm up to her and take a seat with a loud grunt.

"Someone's in a bad mood," Krystal mumbled.

"Shut up. You're the one who didn't tell me which café to be at," Jaejoong muttered.

Krystal's eyes widened. "Um, hello? Where else would you get these awesome cheesecakes at?"

"The café three blocks away from here?"

"Ew! That cheesecake is nasty! They use actual cheese."

"So you like artificial cheese?" Jaejoong asked. Krystal rolled her eyes and ignored Jaejoong's last question. She turned to him, and gave him a disappointed look.

"You know, I thought you'd be more cautious with Changmin. I guess you take love to…lightly," Krystal mumbled.

"What are you talking about? I take Jessica seriously!" Jaejoong denied.

"I never said Jessica's name. I only mentioned Changmin's name. I'm sure you know that Changmin is getting pretty close to Jessica, am I right?" Krystal asked. Jaejoong's cheeks flushed, as he kept quiet. What Krystal said was true. Jaejoong was getting more aware of Changmin's and Jessica's close relationship. At times, he even envied how close they were.

"But I still like her. You know…"

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "Know what?"

Jaejoong's cheeks turned bright red, as he looked away from Krystal's teasing gaze. "You know…I like her."

"Who's her? Yoona? Oh my gosh! I should tell Jessica unnie right away!" Krystal exclaimed jokingly. Jaejoong's whole face turned red. For some reason, he was having trouble saying out loud which girl he likes. He uncomfortable shifted his body for a moment, his lips nervously, and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath, and tried to calm himself down. His heart was beating faster as he thought about the name he had in his head.

"I…I like…J-J-"

"J? Who's J? Is this another secret girl I don't know–"

"I like Jessica! There! I said it!" Jaejoong confessed. He couldn't believe how weak he found himself in front of Jessica's little sister. Now he understood why Jessica called Krystal a little monster. Krystal was a monster. Krystal grinned, and then bursted into laughter.

"You know, I never really asked you to confess that you love my sister. I already knew." Krystal giggled, and wiped a small tear drop that was coming out of her eyes. Jaejoong frowned, and shot a glare at her.

"So just tell me what Changmin told Jessica. I'm getting anxious," Jaejoong pleaded. Krystal smirked, and stood up.

"That…doesn't concern you anymore. I know that you like my sister. Are you going to let her go?" Krystal asked.

"Of course not. I love her," Jaejoong responded with his eyes wide open.

"Are you going to hurt her?"

"Nope. If I do, I won't forgive himself."

"Are you responsible and caring enough to embrace my sister in your arms?"

"Krystal, this is getting too cheesy and weird," Jaejoong complained.

"Well, are you?" Krystal questioned, raising an eyebrow. Jaejoong heaved a sigh and dropped his shoulders.

"Yes, I will," Jaejoong promised.

"Are you going to act like we never had this conversation?" Krystal asked.

"Only if you tell me what Changmin told Jessica," Jaejoong replied.

"Then I'm going to tell Jessica unnie that you hate her to the core, and you think that she's pathetic and–"

"Okay, okay! I will act like we never had this conversation," Jaejoong exclaimed, giving up. He raised his hands halfway, as Krystal smiled.

"Good. Now here's the bill you need to pay for the cheesecake, and I have to go. Oh, and remember…" Krystal turned around, and then smiled. "…Watch out for Changmin."

With that, she left the café, leaving Jaejoong with the bill. Jaejoong groaned, and then stared at the amount he had to pay. His eyes widened, and he stared at the five empty plates in the center of the table.

"My gosh…she really is a monster," Jaejoong mumbled.