A Plan

Business Engagement

"It won't be long until their wedding will begin," Jaejoong's mother said. Mrs. Jung laughed softly as she handed a cup of tea to Jaejoong's mother. The parents had decided to meet at Mrs. Jung's grand house since the kids were gone and to discuss about Jaejoong's and Jessica's marriage.

"Well, I'm not too sure about Jessica wanting this marriage," Mrs. Jung confessed as she sat back on her sofa. Jaejoong's mother slightly widened her eyes.

"Why? Does she not like Jaejoong anymore-"

"No, no! It's nothing like that!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed. She carefully rubbed the back of her hand with other free hand as she glanced at her husband. "It's just that… Jessica has been through several match-making sessions, and she's never been pleased with any of them except for her first match-making session."

"I don't see the problem. I'm sorry, I really don't. I mean, the two already met before and-"

"Basically, we're wondering if Jessica doesn't like Jaejoong's changed attitude," Mr. Jung blurted.

"Sweetie!"

"That's what you were worrying about, honey. Jaejoong's changed from being a shy kid to becoming a matured adult," Mr. Jung pointed out. Mrs. Jung frowned as Jaejoong's mother laughed weakly.

"I-I'm sure that they're getting along. Don't worry, Jaejoong hasn't changed a bit," Jaejoong's mother assured with a forced smile.

 

"Jerk."

"Idiot."

"Stupid."

"Block-head."

"Stop! Stop it!" Sulli cried. She bit her bottom lip as she took a quick glance at her watch. Where was Krystal? What took her so long to come and help clear this situation?

"Block-head? How am I a block-head?" Jaejoong exclaimed. Jessica stuck her tongue out and stormed out of the restaurant. Sulli squeaked loudly as she grabbed Jessica's arm.

"No! You can't go!" Sulli shouted. "Wait until Krystal gets back!"

"I've waited for Krystal for another hour! I'll just go ride the taxi cab!" Jessica snapped.

"Don't you understand that it's not safe for a lady to walk in the dark? What if a yellow car just picked you up and drove you away?" Sulli said arragontly.

"That yellow car is called a taxi cab. Now let go!" Jessica groaned. Jaejoong smirked and crossed his arm.

"Ha. This for you," Jaejoong mocked. "Well, while Sulli prevents you from going, I'll be taking my leave first."

Sulli's eyes widened as her other hand extended to grab Jaejoong's coat. "No! You're staying, too!"

As the people passed by the crazy group, they wondered to themselves, What on earth is going on with those three?

 

"I'll eat wherever you want to eat," Changmin said, being the gentleman. Yoona smiled a bit as she watched Changmins steer the wheel. He took a right turn, unsure where to take Yoona for dinner.

"No, no! I insist on eating wherever you're taking me," Yoona replied calmly. Changmin laughed nervously as his mind went blank. Where was he going to take Yoona for dinner? He was hoping that Yoona could decide for him. Saying that he wasn't planning on taking her to a specific restaurant sounded uncool. He wanted to make the right impression on Yoona.

"I'm fine with wherever you want to go," Changmin repeated. At that moment, Changmin got a phone call from Krystal. He placed it on speaker as he answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Changmin! It's me, Krystal. Please tell me that you're with Yoona," Krystal said in a begging tone. Changmin's eyes widened as he quickly glanced at Yoona. Yoona motioned him to lie and say that she wasn't there. She didn't want Krystal to ruin their little moment together.

"Sorry, Yoona isn't here. Besides, I'm at my office," Changmin lied smoothly. Yoona beamed and smiled proudly at Changmin as Krystal laughed.

"Your office? I've been there twice, and no one was inside," Krystal said. Changmin's face went pale as Yoona's eyes widened.

"W-Well, I'm working at my home office," Changmin stuttered quickly.

"I've been to your house and at Yoona's house three times."

"Just came back from the super market?"

"My taxi cab is following right behind you," Krystal confessed with a sigh. Changmin and Yoona widened their eyes even more as they turned their heads around. Sure enough, there was a yellow taxi cab following them. Changmin gulped as he did a swift right turn. The taxi cab followed their every move like a fan stalking an idol. Changmin finally groaned as Yoona heaved a sigh. 

"Okay, what do you want, Krystal?" Yoona asked with a hint of disappointment in her tone. The two shivered as they sensed Krystal smiling - no, grinning - evilly behind them.

"It's not that hard. All I need is for you two to work with me. Oh, and don't worry, you'll get your little dinner date," Krystal said, teasing the two a bit.

"We're not on a dinner date!" Changmin and Yoona shouted in unison, causing Krystal to laugh.


Author's Note: If you haven't seen my author's note in Driven To Despair, Framed, Oppas' Little Girl, or That Cold Wall Called Fate, please read this! Otherwise, you don't have to read this author's note. I'm just here to say that I'll be on a one-month hiatus because I'll be going one a one-month trip. That means no update for a month since I probably won't have internet where I'll be living! So for now… See you in a month!