Jessica's Younger Sister

Business Engagement

"So…Is this secret place really far away, or do you even have a secret place?" Jessica asked, raising an eyebrow. The two had been walking miles and miles away from the hotel, and finally sat down when they stopped at a nearby store. Jaejoong scratched his head.

"Um…the place is just really far away. Don't worry! Besides, the view is great, isn't it? Ah, I wish I had brought my camera," Jaejoong said nervously, handing Jessica a bottle of water. Jessica frowned and gulped down her drink.

"Whatever you say…" she mumbled. She suddenly stopped drinking her water and widened her eyes. She saw a young figure running from one tree to the other tree. Jaejoong frowned, noticing Jessica's shocked expression.

"Hey Jessica, are you okay?" Jaejoong asked. He was afraid that she might've saw right through him.

"Y-Yeah…I thought I just saw someone," Jessica muttered, staring at the trees. Jaejoong heaved a sigh in relief. 

"Ah, I see. Then shall we keep walking? I mean, it seems like you're tired and maybe we should just go back to the hotel–"

"No, I'm fine. Come on, let's keep walking," Jessica quickly said, standing up. She glanced back at the tree for the last time, and then continued to walk with her arms hugging Jaejoong's arm. Jaejoong blushed a bit, and then looked back at the direction Jessica looked. He blinked his eyes.

Did he just saw Krystal?

 

Yoona exhaled slowly. She almost got caught by Jessica. She was sure that Jaejoong didn't see her, since she was camouflaged with the trees and bushes around her. She quickly drank her bottle of water and glared at Jessica.

I am going to ruin your date. It's been a while since I haven't messed with you, Jessica, Yoona thought. She paused, and then glared at the dress Jessica was wearing. To think that Jessica stole that dress from Yoona was unbelievable! 

She should know how much I paid for that dress! It was the dress that Jaejoong would fall for me! Yoona thought furiously.

Suddenly, Yoona felt a hand touch her shoulders. Yoona, who was startled, quickly turned around. Her eyes widened, as she suddenly pointed at the person who had touched her shoulder.

"Y-You…"

 

"So this secret place of yours is…the beach?" Jessica stared at Jaejoong who began to whistle and rock his feet back and forth.

"It seems so," Jaejoong mumbled, nodding his head.

This is not what I expected, Jessica thought, shaking her head. She glanced at the sun. It was about to get dark. The sun was just about to set down into the horizon. Jessica was about to tell Jaejoong about going back home, but a girl who was chatting with her friend accidentally bumped into her. Jessica and, tripped on her sandals, and began to fall forward. 

"Ah!" Jessica screamed. She shut her eyes close and opened up her fingers. She stood still for a few second, shaking. 

Did I fall yet? she wondered. Her hands seemed to move on their own to answer her question. The surface was bumpy, but not rough like concrete or gritty like sand. She slowly opened her eyes, and stared at where her hands were. She hitched her breath, and then slowly looked up. There was Jaejoong, staring at her with wide eyes. 

Their eyes locked, unable to escape from the intense stares. The wind blew their hairs ever so gently, as if the wind wanted them to have their moment. The flowers nearby danced, and the palm trees swayed back and forth. Jessica's heart began to race, as she began to notice Jaejoong leaning towards her. 

Kya! What should I do? Do I close my eyes? Jessica wondered. She began to panic, and then decided to quickly shut her eyes. As she waited for a kiss, she heard a familiar yell.

"YAH!" the voice that belonged to Yoona screamed. "YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY!"

"SINCE WHEN?!" the other very familiar female voice shouted back. Jessica's eyes snapped wide open as she pushed Jaejoong away. Jaejoong gasped, and suddenly fell on the sand. Jessica dropped her jaws wide open and covered with her hand.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Jaejoong!" Jessica apologized, extending a hand. Jaejoong groaned and got up. 

"Good thing with was sand instead of concrete," he muttered. Jessica began to apologize against before turning around to where the screams were heard. She gulped nervously, as she stared at the two females who were gazing at Jaejoong and Jessica. The younger girl with black hair irritatedly stared at Jessica.

"Unnie, if a guy is going to kiss you, you don't push him back!" the young girl scolded. Jaejoong's eyes widened as she stared at the girl who resembled similarly like Jessica.

"…KRYSTAL?!" Jaejoong and Jessica shouted in unison.


A/N: If you guys are wondering when Krystal owed Yoona an apology, go back to Chapter 8. ^^ If you're too lazy to go to Chapter 8, then I'll just tell you here: Krystal had bumped against Yoona and didn't apologize to her. Instead, Krystal had screamed at Jaejoong and had ran away when she heard her sister and Changmin approaching towards her direction. :)