Jealous Jaejoong

Business Engagement

"I don't want to do this, Jessica," Changmin grumbled, crossing his arms. Jessica rolled her eyes as she lied down on the couch.

"Oh come on Changmin! It's not that bad!" Jessica exclaimed. "It'll be fun!"

"Not fun for me," Changmin mumbled. "I have to carry you to the car."

"That's only if Jaejoong oppa does't get jealous," Jessica replied, smirking. "I'm such a genius! You are, too, but I'm way better than you."

Changmin glared at Jessica. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with."

"You're going to thank me, Changmin. I guaranteed that," Jessica said. She put the warm, damp towel on her forehead. "Let's review the plan, shall we? Okay, when Jaejoong comes in, he'll come back with Yoona. Yoona will act all sick, probably, and Jaejoong will possibly tell me to move. Then–"

"Then I say that Jessica's sick and when Jaejoong thinks your faking it, I touch your forehead, point out that you're sick, and carry you away bridal style. Jaejoong gets jealous, and then he would want to carry you back to his car, but then you'll call for my name and he'll get even more jealous," Changmin finished. Jessica grinned slyly as she patted Changmin's hair.

"I taught you so well."

 

Hours later, like the two had predicted, Jaejoong and Yoona came back to the office. What they didn't expect was the two grinning and smiling, ice cream. Jessica stared at the two enviously, but she continued to pretend that she was sick.

"I thought you were going to take Yoona home?" Changmin asked, crossing his arms. Jaejoong jumped, startled to see Changmin and Jessica still here.

"You guys are still here?" Jaejoong asked, shocked. Changmin rolled his eyes.

"Duh! We still have to discuss about the product's advertisement! Where were you two, at the amusement park or somewhere?" Changmin yelled angrily. Jessica wanted to smirk or at least smile, but continued to pretend being sick. She had to give credit to Changmin for being an awesome actor. Even she was fooled! 

Yoona locked arms with Jaejoong and her chocolate chip mint ice cream. "Don't be mad, Changmin-ssi. I was sick."

"Y-Yeah," Jaejoong stuttered. "What she said."

"Sick?! Didn't you notice that Jessica has a fever?" Changmin snapped, pointing at Jessica. Jessica groaned in pain, shutting her ears close with her hands.

"Shut up!" she moaned. "Why you guys so loud?

"Sorry," Changmin muttered. "I told you that I'd take you home earlier."

"But I'm Jaejoong's wife and I have to wait for him," Jessica said, emphasizing "have." Guilt stabbed right through Jaejoong's chest as he bit his lips. Yoona rolled her eyes and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and rotated her neck in a circle.

"Boring~" Yoona yawned. "Look, let's jut go home. It's getting late and–"

"I still don't understand why you're here. Why aren't at home, sleeping? I thought you were sick," Changmin pointed out. Yoona's cheeks turned red, as she looked away. 

"She felt better afterwards," Jaejoong defended. "You can't blame that she gets sick and recovers really fast."

"Sure, sure, whatever you say," Changmin sighed, heaving a sigh. Jessica grabbed a tissue that was next to her and blew her nose. She groaned, and dizzily put her head back on the couch.

"Changmin, take me home," Jessica pleaded. "I can't stand all these screams!"

Jaejoong frowned. Does she even notice that I'm here? Or does she think that there's only Changmin here?

"But Jaejoong's here–"

"CHANGMIN!" Jessica yelled. "TAKE ME HOME!"

Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yoona were all startled by Jessica's screams. Changmin obediently nodded his head and gulped nervously. He was nervous about how heavy Jessica was. She didn't look heavy, but you know what they say–Don't judge a book by its cover.

First, he scooped Jessica's slender legs. Both of them stiffened, knowing that it was awkward. Changmin then scooped his arm under Jessica's back. He gently picked her up, but realized how light she was. With confident and ease, Changmin picked up Jessica, carrying her bridal style. Yoona stared at Jessica and Changmin, wondering if it was appropriate for Changmin to pick up Jessica like that. She glanced at Jaejoong, who kept a calm face. However, his fist was clenched, his nails digging in the palm of his sweaty hands. Yoona's eyes widened, as she whipped her head towards Changmin and Jessica.

Could Jaejoong be…jealous? Yoona wondered. As Changmin took a step to get out of the office, Jaejoong blocked his way. Changmin stared at Jaejoong, who was glaring at Changmin. 

"What are you doing, Jaejoong? Move," Changmin demanded. Jaejoong paused for a moment, wondering why he was even blocking their way. Forgetting all about Yoona, he glanced at Jessica.

"She's my wife. Let me take care of her," Jaejoong said. Jessica, who still had her eyes closed and was nervous about being in Changmin's arms, barely opened her eyes.

Is he jealous? Jessica wondered, seeing a blurry image of Jaejoong. Or is he just acting like us?