A Reserved Room

Business Engagement

"This hotel isn't bad," Changmin mumbled. The hotel was probably more than thirty stories high, and it looked like the perfect place to relax. Jessica smirked and headed towards the lady who was working behind the counter. Changmin glanced behind him and found Jaejoong tiredly dragging his stuff towards them. 

"Um…boss, are you okay?" Changmin asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" Jaejoong snapped. "The first thing I'll do when I get my room will be renting a car."

"But Jaejoong, why would you need to rent a car when you have the bus?" Changmin asked.

"I want some privacy! You saw how that grandma stole my seat!" Jaejoong complained.

"But it's manners to let an elder take a seat–"

"Hey guys! I got ourselves a room!" Jessica shouted. She ran up to Changmin and Jaejoong and grinned. "According to the lady, she said that you guys already reserved a room."

Changmin and Jaejoong stared at Jessica with strange looks. "Huh?"

"It's a good thing, too. Gosh, and you picked the luxurious suites. You guys are so awesome," Jessica said with a cheesy grin. Changmin was just about to protest until Jaejoong elbowed Changmin's stomach. Changmin groaned in pain and crouched as Jaejoong smiled at Jessica.

"Yeah, I know. We're that awesome, right Changmin?" Jaejoong asked. Changmin just nodded his head, focusing more on the pain than what Jaejoong had said. Jessica smiled before taking her luggages.

"Now, our room is on the 50th floor, room 505–"

"Omona! Jaejoong oppa?!" 

Jessica and Jaejoong turned around as Changmin looked up. A scowl was pasted on Jessica's face.

"Oh, hello Yoona," Jessica mumbled bitterly. Yoona flashed them a grin.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't think that you would be here!" Yoona said innocently. Jessica dropped as Jaejoong sheepishly greeted her.

"Hey Yoona. We didn't think that you'd be here, too–"

"We?!" Jessica shrieked. "Okay, someone told Yoona that we'd be here."

"Or," Yoona interrupted, "it can just be a simple coincident. I reserved a room in this hotel, so–"

"A coincident? Ha!" Jessica laughed. "Please, we all know your sneaky ways of getting whatever you want."

Yoona dropped . Oh no she didn't!

"Are you saying that I'm spoiled?" Yoona snapped.

"Oh, I'm saying that you are spoiled. In fact, maybe you're way to spoiled. Maybe–" Jessica stopped when Jaejoong put a hand on her shoulder. He stared down at her with a disapproving face. Jessica frowned and gave one last glare at Yoona. Then, she walked over to Changmin, who finally recovered from the pain. Jaejoong finally turned his attention back to Yoona.

"So what are you really here for?" Jaejoong asked, raising an eyebrow. Yoona smiled at him sweetly.

"Oh, you know~ I found out that since you'd be going to Hawaii for business, I might as well come with you. Besides, I'm part of this business thing, you know," Yoona replied, winking. She noticed how angry Jessica looked, but obviously chose to ignore it.

"Ah! That makes sense," Jaejoong said, nodding his head. "So you reserved a room, huh?"

Yoona paused for a moment. Then, a creepy grin crawled on her face as she stared at Jaejoong. "Mhm. I told them that you were the one who reserved the hotel."

Jaejoong froze. "Wait, if Jessica said that I reserved a hotel, and you reserved a hotel under my name, then that only means…"

Yoona secretly smirked at Jaejooong's shocked expression. "That only means that we're going to be in the same room–All four of us."

And more time with me and Jaejoong oppa! Yoona thought excitedly.Once again, she rewarded herself of how clever she was.