✖oo8✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo8✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Pfft! Umma just loves you so much! Whatever request you ask from her, she will accept it because she can't resist you" Jiwon muttered and rolled her eyes. The day before she leaves America. She was packing all of her clothes when night came. Mrs. Nam came to her room. "Honey" Mrs. Nam called. "Neh?" Jiwon asked while packing.

"Are you excited to come to Korea tomorrow?" Mrs. Nam asked. "I don't know" Jiwon said and shrugged. "You don't know? What the heck is that answer?" Mrs. Nam asked. "Do I have any other chouce? I was forced to come to Korea" Jiwon muttered. "Honey, you will enjoy living in there" Mrs. Nam said. "For now" Jiwon added and sighed. "Did you say goodbye to your friends?" Mrs. Nam asked.

"Not yet" Jiwon muttered and shook her head. "Why don't you say goodbye to your friends first?" Mrs. Nam said. "Nah" Jiwon said and shook her head. "If you say so. Sleep already honey because it is already late" Mrs. Nam said. Jiwon nodded as Mrs. Nam left already. She saw a bracelet under her clothes. She slowly took it and pouted. '... I'll miss you oppa' she thought.

The next day, while Sehun was enjoying his sleep, someone keep tapping him. He groaned and slowly opened one of his eyes. He saw his mother whos waking him up. "Sehunnie, wake up" Mrs. Oh said. Sehun looked at the time. He scratched his head while whining. "Umma, I said you'll wake me up in the afternoon" Sehun mumbled and covered his body with a blanket.

"Luhan is here Sehun" Mrs. Oh said. Sehun pulled the blanket away with wide eyes. "Mwo?" Sehun said and widened his eyes. "Yes, he's here" Mrs.  Oh said and nodded. "But why? Did you ask him the reason why?" Sehun asked. "He wants to talk to you" Mrs. Oh said. "Tell him that I'm still sleeping" Sehun muttered as he covered his face with his pillow. "I told him that you're already awake" Mrs. Oh said.

"Tell him that I sleep again" Sehun said. "Yah!" he felt that his pillow was gone from his face. "Umma" Sehun whined and looked at his mother. Much from his surprise, Luhan was the one who took his pillow. "What are you doing here early in the morning? We don't have class today" Sehun said coldly.

"I want to talk to you" Luhan said. "I'm still sleeping" Sehun said. "Why are you guys like this? Everytime I want to talk to someone, you will make an alliby so that you can't talk to me. Do I have a problem huh? Will you please state it so that I can change it" Luhan said and pouted. "It's not about that I don't want to talk to you hyung. You're on the wrong timing to talk to me rigt now because I'm still sleeping" Sehun said and scratched his head.

"Oh? So I'm on the wrong timing eh?" Luhan said and crossed his arms. "Aish! Okay okay! What's the topic anyways?" Sehun said as he sighed in defeat making Luhan beamed. "Can you come with me today?" Luhan asked. "Huh? But why? I have to go to Kai's house later because we will practice something in the afternoon" Sehun said and scratched his head.

"Oh c'mon Sehunnie. It is just for today. I assure you, you can go to Kai's rib at the right time. It will not take at our walk until the afternoon" Luhan pleaded. "But, you don't need me anymore hyung. You already have Seohyun noona who never teases by your side" Sehun said and shrugged. "Seohyun isn't by my side, for now" Luhan blurted.

"Excusee me what?" Sehun asked confused."She went to the province to visit her grandmother. She will stay there for the night and she will be back tomorrow. That's why you will come to me" Luhan explained. "Where are we going?" Sehun asked. "You'll know it later. Come on Sehunnie, get up now" Luhan said as he helped Sehun to stand up.

As soon as Sehun was done, they immediately left. They took a cab. Sehun think of some place that they could go. Then, he thought that they will go to Luhan's favorite place. He just looked out

Please log in to read the full chapter