✖o18✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o18✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Huh? What did she did?" Chen asked confused. "Aish hyung! Can't we just talk about this? When I remembered what happened earlier makes me angry" Sehun said pissed. "Yah! I'm just curious, what happened earlier?" Chen asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Come on dongsaeng, we're just curious. We won't stop asking you unless you tell us what happen" Xiumin said and shook his head.

"So... I will tell the whole story?" Sehun asked weirdly. "Offcourse! I'm sure that's long" Chen said chuckling. "What's the problem with that hyung?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "I will not get bored in here. Because they're busy with their own activities" Chen said as he looked around his surrounding and sighed boringly. "... Is that why you called me?" Sehun asked and smiled a bit.

"Yeah!" Xiumin said. "So that I will tease you and make you piss off" Chen added and grin. Sehun make a poker face and sighed. "But, I'm just joking offcourse. But 5o% of that statement is true" Chen said and shrugged. "Chen! Stop talking already! I want to hear his side of view. Jeez!" Xiumin said. "I'm just saying some safety precaution" Chen shrugged while chuckling. Xiumin sighed in shook his head. "Go talk dongsaeng" Xiumin said.

"Earlier, I went to Luhan hyung's house with Seohyun noona to surprise him since it's his birthday" Sehun said. "Oh! So you're the first one to greet him" Chen said and nodded. "Yeah! Me, Seohyun noona and the... girl" Sehun said and make face as soon he said the last word. "As soon me and Seohyun noona was inside the house, we prepared everything. And... the girl... was responsible for making the cake unfortunately" Sehun said and sighed. Hearing that, the two shook their heads and just chuckled silently.

"As soon we're done with the preparation, noona went upstairs to wake hyung up. So, me and the girl was the only one in the living room. She kept asking me what's the occassion but I didn't answer it because I thought she already knew that it was hyung's birthday" Sehun said. "Then...?" the two said in unison and raised a brow.

"She keep asking me that until Luhan hyung and noona went downstairs already. We except that girl greet hyung. And, do you know what's the angry part?" Sehun said. "What?" the two asked un unison curious. "She was just acting naive that she doesn't know that it's hyung's birthday. I got really pissed at her... INNOCENTNESS! It makes me puke hyungs! Do you know that?" Sehun said disgusted almost shouting at the bus.

The two just chuckled and shook their heads. "Do you know what's the worst part? I'll get to tour her around" Sehun said and groaned. "What's the problem with that?" Xiumin asked and tilted his head. "HANDCUFFED with EACH OTHER!" Sehun emphasized and growled remembering that scenario. "Huh? Handcuffed? Who handcuffed you guys?" Xiumin asked confused.

"Hyung offcourse" Sehun said and rolled his eyes. "Why did he do that?" Chen asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "So that no one will run away while we're touring around" Sehun said coldly and sighed. "What happened during the tour guys?" Xiumin asked and raised a brow. "We just walk around" Sehun said and shrugged making Chen chukled and shook his head.

"Why did you chuckled hyung?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "Is that your definition of tour huh? Why are you so literal young girl?" Chen said and began to laugh. "What's the problem with that hyung?" Sehun asked and tilted his head. "You will tour her around the whole place dumbso! You will not just walk around silly" Chen said and laughed harder as Xiumin shook his head and chuckled.

"You don't know the definition of tour dongsaeng?" Xiumin said and starts to laugh along. "I know that hyung! I'm just... lazy to tour her around the whole city" Sehun said and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Nice alliby young girl" Chen said still laughing. "That's not an alliby! I'm just saying the truth! Will you please stop laughing now?" Sehun said pouting.

"Okay okay we'll stop" Xiumin said and stopped laughing except for Chen who is still laughing. "Yah hyung!

Please log in to read the full chapter