✖o46✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o46✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day while Sehun was walking on the hallway while reading the book, he got startled when he bumped to someone making him stopped reading and looked down as he saw a girl on the ground which is the one who got bumped into him. He bend down as he noticed the girl's books scattered on the floor so he picked it up before giving it to the girl.

"... Gwenchanha?" Sehun asked softly making the girl looked up and froze on her spot. "... Miss?" Sehun asked as he noticed the girl who is not herself. "He snapped his fingers in front of her making the girl snapped out. "Neh?" the girl finally said and keep blinking. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. The girl nodded continuously while total amazement because she's looking at a handsome guy in front of her.

"I'm sorry about earlier" Sehun apologized. "... It's okay" the girl said as she can't keep her eyes to Sehun. Sehun lend his hand to help the girl as the girl took his hand as Sehun pulled her up. Sehun slipped all of a sudden as he was on the ground same as the girl. Their faces was too close almost gonna kiss. Sehun blinked many times before he immediately stood up and dusted his pants same as the girl.

"What's your name?" the girl asked. "Sehun... Oh Sehun" he introduced. "Oh? Oh Sehun! I'm Minah... Bang Minah, nice to meet you" she introduced and lend her hand. Sehun looked at Minah for a second before looking away. "Nice to meet you too" Sehun answered as Minah slowly put down her hands with a pout as Sehun didn't shake hands with her. Minah was about to talk when the bell suddenly rang.

"Looks like it's time already. Anyways, nice to meet you again" Sehun said busy reading and left leaving Minah dumbfounded. As soon "Pfft! Too cold" Minah muttered and scoffed as soon Sehun can't be seen to her sight and crossed her arms. "Hmpp! But, I prefer those type of guy, it makes me challenge more, unlike guys who is easy to get" Minah said and smiled evilly. "Don't worry oppa, you'll be mine someday" Minah said and smirked.

"Ms. Nam, are you really sure?" the teacher asked. "About what sir?" Jiwon asked. "The project" the teacher said and shrugged. "Neh sir! I'm really sure about my decision" Jiwon said and nodded continuously. "Why don't you want to dance anyway Nam Jiwon?" Tao asked curious. "... How many times do I have to tell you the reason?" Jiwon said with a poker face.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I will teach you to dance?" Tao answered back and put his hands on his hips. "If I were you, you wouldn't teach me because you will have a hard time because I'm not good in dancing" Jiwon suggested and shrugged. "Don't you like it? You will improve your dancing skill a bit if I teach you" Tao said and shrugged.

"Huang Zi Tao, if I say I want to do it, I will do my best because I like to do that particular thing. And if I say I don't want to do it, I really meant that. So, stop forcing yourself to teach me how to dance, period. End of discussion" Jiwon said serious and looked away as Tao pouted and looked away also. "Meanie, so meanie" Tao mumbled and scoffed.

It was their free time. Their next teacher wasn't at school so offcourse the students were really happy. The students were really busy chatting with each other as Jiwon was just observing them. She wants to do the same also but she just pouted as the ones that she wants to talk to was busy also. She would look to her close friend in there but they were happily chatting each other.

She looked at Sehun whos still reading the book quietly as Jiwon sighed in defeat. So, she just stood up and left the classroom for a while and walked around the whole school for a while like a little kid whos too curious. She stopped and blinked as she was in front of the music room. She got curious what's inside of it so she peeked inside checking if there's any person inside.

She beamed as she didn't saw anyone and immediately went inside. She looked around and got amazed because it's really big inside. She stopped as she was staring at the stage in front of her. She slowly went center stage as she misses it and this is her first time to be in stage again. She took

Please log in to read the full chapter