✖o22✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o22✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

As soon Sehun went back inside, he scratched his head and approached Jiwon. "Hey! Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung just gave me this--" Sehun was cut off as she saw Jiwon snoring loudly already sleeping. "Ticket" Sehun ended with a disbelief tone confused. "Really? Snoring like a man? You gotta be kidding me" Sehun muttered looking at Jiwon's face irritated before looking away and put his hands on his hips.

"Are you even serious Nam Jiwon? You're sleeping still with your hat on?" Sehun said as he took it away from Jiwon and blinked as he finally noticed Jiwon's hair color. "She must be rich in America. Dying an hair in there is really expensive. Even cutting your hair in there is expensive. No wonder I've seen some American men have long hair like Bieber" Sehun muttered.

Sehun took the remote away from Jiwon's hand carefully ant turned the television off. He blinked and got confused why he is looking at the sleeping figure of Jiwon. He shook his head continuously as he snapped out as he looked at somewhere. "Yah!" he got startled when Jiwon suddenly woke up. "Mwo?" Sehun asked coldly. "Why did you turned it off? I'm still watching" Jiwon hissed.

"You slept while watching so that's why. And will you change your sleeping habit? Your snore is so loud like the sound of a beast roaring" Sehun said irritated. "Pfft! You don't care about my sleeping habit" Jiwon said and crossed her arms. "Yah! I'm giving you an advice in case if you have a boyfriend! What if he sees your sleep earlier? A total turn off. Even me, I don't like how you sleep" Sehun blurted.

"Excuse me? For your information, I don't have plans to have a boyfriend and I didn't even dreamed to have one anyways. And why do you care anyways about my sleeping habit? I'm comfortable with that! And most of all, that's an advice? Pfft! More like an insult! You're the most awful person who gives advice to someone" Jiwon blurted and shook her head.

"What the-- Yah! What makes you say that huh?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "I give people's advice everytime they have a problem so I'm already professional to give advice" Jiwon said arrogantly. "Okay okay! Whatever! Anyways, I have to give you something" Sehun said and sighed in defeat as he didn't argue with her anymore and gave one ticket to Jiwon.

"Ticket?" Jiwon questioned. "Neh! Xiumin and Chen hyung gave it to me earlier" Sehun said and raised a brow as Jiwon suddenly squealed with no particular reason as soon she looked at the ticket carefully. "Yah! What are you squealing at?" Sehun asked coldly. "Omo! I love this movie so much! I really want to watch this movie for a long time but I don't have time" Jiwon said happily.

"O-kay" Sehun said weirdly looking at Jiwon confused. "So, when--" Sehun was cut off. "Tomorrow! Please let it be tomorrow I'm begging you!" Jiwon pleaded. "O-kay?" Sehun said weirdly and scratched his head. "So, are they gonna watch the movie? Don't tell me it's just you and me. Because if it is, I won't watch it" Jiwon said and shook her head. "Don't worry! They're also watching!" Sehun said irritated.

Sehun keep blinking as he was looking at Jiwon kissing the ticket continuously. Someone rang the doorbell as Sehun immediately opened it and saw Luhan. "Oh thank goodness you're here! Just take your cousin with you already" Sehun said and sighed in relief as Luhan raised a brow in confusion. "Wae? What's the problem?" Luhan asked.

"Oppa! I have a ticket!" Jiwon butted in happily showing the ticket in front of Luhan's face. "Oh? That's great! Who gave it to you?" Luhan asked as Sehun's eyes widened. "Me! I gave it to her!" Sehun immediately said. "Really? Aww! That's so sweet of you Sehunnie" Luhan said touched. "Now go home" Sehun said as he pushed Jiwon hard to Luhan and threw the bag from Luhan and immediately locked the door.

"Phew! That was close" Sehun mumbled and sighed in relief. He was about to go upstairs when he stopped a

Please log in to read the full chapter