✖o4o✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o4o✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Weeks past by as the wedding is getting closer now. But, before that... One time as Sehun was going home all by himself as Jiwon was the first one who left the school since his teacher talked to him as he was having a problem with his grades again. While walking home, he suddenly stopped at this book shop as he got familiar at this one book.

He faced front in that shop and narrowed his eyes as he was really familiar at this one book. As if he already saw it, but he can't remember when that happen. He snapped his finger as he finally remembered the book 'The Fault In Our Stars' which Jiwon read in front of him one time. "You go buy your own offcourse!" he remembered what she said that time.

He looked at the book seriously since he was really curious what is the story about. He took his wallet away from his pocket to look how much is his money and clucked his tongue. "... Bummer" Sehun mumbled and sighed as he looked at the price of the book. He then count his money and pouted as his money wasn't exact at the price of the book.

"I'll buy you 'The Fault In Our Stars' book! Just wait there and you will be out of there" Sehun mumbled with a determination tone pointing at the book before he continues to walk home. The past days, Jiwon noticed Sehun not wasting his money especially the important expenses as a student like foods. "Why aren't you buying a food?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow while eating.

"I'm saving a money to buy a book" Sehun blurted playing his fingers on the table. "I thought you don't read books?" Jiwon asked and stopped eating. "... That was before. Until you read the book in front of me. It's your fault anyways" Sehun said and had this slight smile in his face. "Huh? How come it's my fault now?" Jiwon asked confused.

Sehun stopped playing his fingers. "For making me curious what is the story of a book like. Since you said that I should buy one, I'm doing what you've said to me" Sehun said serious and looked at Jiwon directly to her eyes and looked away immediately and continued playing his fingers in case someone might saw him staring at her again leaving Jiwon dumbfounded. '... He's really weird these days' she thought and just shook her head.

During class discussion... "Okay class! I've already checked your exams! And guess what who got the highest score in my test" the teacher as she was holding these papers. "Do Kyungsoo?" D.O said his name in excitement. "Unfortunately, you're just the second to the highest and for the first time! Someone beat you!" the teacher as D.O's smile faded.

"Wait! Don't tell me it's--" D.O stopped talking as the teacher was about to talk. "Neh! That's right! It's no other than Ms. Nam! She has a perfect score in my subject! Congratulations!" the teacher said happily as Jiwon stood up and went to the teacher to take her test paper with a wide smile while looking at D.O who is just clenching his fist while glaring at her.

"No! It can't be! I don't want to be at the bottom in the top!" D.O demanded as he slammed his palms in his desk. "Anniya~" Kai sang his line in their 'Mama' song while he was shaking his head and his hands both on his side of his head teasing D.O. "Mr. Do, you're almost got a perfect score when there's 'one' lucky answer of yours ruin it" the teacher said as she was giving the test papers to her students.

There's one more test paper when the teacher looked at the score and suddenly sighed before she looked at the owner of that paper. "And the lowest score who got in my subject is... Mr. Oh" the teacher said in disappointment as Sehun stood up coolly and took his paper. He was about to go back to his seat when the teacher called his name making him looked at his teacher with a cold look.

"If you keep doing this to my subject Mr. Oh, your grades to my subject will be really low that you won't have a possibility to be a junior next year and to your other subjects.

Please log in to read the full chapter