✖oo2✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo2✖

--Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart--

 

"Aiish! They're pissing me off!" Sehun muttered talking to himself while furrowing his eyebrows. "Are they really my hyungs? Pfft! They're acting like they're younger than me" Sehun muttered and shook his head. "Good thing I'm out of there. I wouldn't hear their childish commotion especially Chen and D.O hyung" Sehun sighed in relief.

While Sehun is walking for his next class, he could hear whispers, mostly squeals coming from some group of girls, maybe his fangirls. He groaned and sighed in defeat as he just keep his emotionless face while walking. 'Oh Lord! Why did you have to make me a boy? Look what've you done!' he thought screaming inside.

He got relieved as soon he was at his room and he immediately went inside. "Hi Sehun oppa" his girl classmate greeted. He looked at the girl who winked at him making him look at her disgusted and looked away divaishly as he didn't greeted the girl back. 'I thought I'm safe here also' Sehun thought as he went to his seat quietly.

He sighed boringly as he rested his head on his desk and plugged his earphone to his ear while closing his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows as he felt someone sat beside him. He lifted his head and pulled the right earphone away and looked beside him. He blinked and felt strange as his heart was beating rapidly seeing his seatmate.

"Oh! Hey Sehun!" Sehun snapped out and looked at Luhan whose smiling brightly at him making Sehun froze. Luhan tilted his head seeing Sehun not on his senses. He clapped his hands loudly making Sehun jumped on his seat, finally snapped out. "Yah hyung!" Sehun said and pouted. "Is that what I get to greet you Oh Sehun?" Luhan said pouting.

"Huh?" Sehun said confused. Luhan coughed before fixing his uniform. "Oh! Hey Sehun!" Luhan repeated ad smiled brightly. Seeing Luhan's smile melts him. He just looked away with a blushed face. "Is there a problem?" Luhan asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Figure it out if you want to know" Sehun said coldly as he was about to put back the earphone.

He blinked as someone grabbed the earphone. He looked beside him as Luhan grabbed the right earphone. "So, there is a problem" Luhan said and clucked his tongue. "Yah hyung, give me that" Sehun said trying to get the right earphone when Luhan extend his hands in the air. "Tell me the reason why you won't greet me back" Luhan said and raised his brows.

"So, that's what you want? To greet you back? Okay fine! Why didn't you say so hyung? Hey hyung! Nice to see you again!" Sehun greeted sarcastly as he waved his hand with a poker face. "Well... that's kinda... the most sincere greeting that I've encounter" Luhan said sarcastly and chuckled. "What do you want hyung?" Sehun asked annoyed.

"I want a sincere one and comes to your heart, not a force greeting" Luhan said smiling widely. "Pfft! I already greeted you! Isn't it enough? You know what hyung, I don't know whose snotty among us, you or me?" Sehun said and shook his head. "Pfft!" Luhan said furrowing his eyebrows while crossing his arms. Seeing Luhan's face, Sehun chuckled.

Sehun shook his head and sighed in defeat. "Hey hyung! Nice to see you again!" Sehun repeated this time sincere while he showed his smile, the smile that is reserve and only can be seen by Luhan. Luhan's stiffness soften as it changes back into his normal self. "Good! You're blushing" Luhan said sheepishly pointing at Sehun's face.

Sehun touch his cheeks which is burning madly. "You really love me do you?" Luhan asked wiggling his eyebrows. Sehun looked down playing his fingers. "How much do you love me huh Oh Sehun?" Luhan keep poking Sehun on the ribs. "Give me that" Sehun said as he finally grabbed the right earphone and plugged it on his ear.

Luhan just glanced at Sehun for too long as his smile never fades. Sehun caught Luhan looking at him and they met eyes. Sehun blinked before his lip slowly turned up and turned it into a curve. Sehun smiled back at Luhan before immediately looked away. Luhan looked away with a satisfied smile and bit his lip.

"Okay class!" the teacher came in and sat on his desk. "Vacation is about to start again!" the teacher said happily as the class starts to get loud getting excited for the summer vacation. "But first, I'll give you your test papers for the last quarter. And the highest student who is sure to pass my subject is..."

"Mr. Lu" the teacher continued as the class starts to clap really hard while Luhan took his test paper and looked at the results. Seeing it, Luhan smied widely and went back to his seat. As soon the class already got their test papers, the teacher looked at the last one and the teacher shook his head in disappointment.

"And the lowest score in my subject is... Oh Sehun" the teacher said and looked at Sehun who is just sleeping. Luhan nudged Sehun making Sehun groaned and sit up properly. Sehun saw how the teacher looked at him. "Oh Sehun, can I talk to you?" the teacher asked serious crossing his arms. Sehun stood up and went in front of the teacher.

Dismissal time. Sehun went to the Teacher's Lounge and was looking for someone. He approached his advisory teaher as soon he saw it. "Oh! Mr. Oh" the teacher stopped what she's doing right now. "Go sit" the teacher offered as Sehun sat at the vacant seat in front of the teacher.

"Sehun, what's happening to you?" the teacher asked as she took her eyeglass away. "You failed all of your subje

Please log in to read the full chapter