✖o65✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o65✖

--Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"So, how's it?" Luhan asked his dear cousin through a phone call. "I don't know" Jiwon muttered confused as if she's regretting what she've done. "Huh? What do you mean you don't know?" he questioned confused and raised a brow. "Usually, it's the boy who will confess, not the girl. And I don't even know why I'm the one who confessed eventhough he is the one who will do it" Jiwon said and shrugged.

"He's a gay remember? Offcourse he won't do things like that! And besides, you act like a boy after all" he joked and chuckled as her expression changed into a poker face. "And here's the ugly truth: He doesn't like you in the first place. Why would he confessed to you anyways?" Luhan added chuckling as her expression changed this time with a frown. "Anyways, what did he said?" he asked excitedly.

"Will you just get it to the point?" Sehun said impatiently. "Are you sure about that? Maybe you might get shock and even regret saying that" Jiwon said as if she's challenging him. "I'm not the type of guy who regrets something" Sehun said proudly and shrugged as she mouthed something before she sighed. "... I can't take this feeling anymore. I want to change our status into the next level... I want to be your girlfriend" she blurted.

He froze on the inside but remained cool on his composure. "M-mwo? Will you repeat it again?" he asked as didn't believe what she've just said. '! Are you serious Sehun?' she thought freaking out in the inside as she doesn't even want to do this in the first place. And besides, it was all planned thanks to her beloved cousin Luhan. "I said I want to be your girlfriend" she repeated remaining her coolness.

"... What does that mean?" he asked still in total shock. "Uh... isn't that obvious? Just like in the movies, you confess to someone because you already like that person?" Jiwon answered divaishly and shook her head. "So, that means... you like me?" Sehun asked as Jiwon nodded slowly. "But why do you like me?" Sehun asked curious as she can see his big smile on his face.

"Why do I like you?" she questioned and looked at somewhere from a far and saw Kris from afar as if he's holding a board where she will say something by reading what is written in the board. "I like you because..." Jiwon read it and wait for Kris to turn the board. "... Because?" he questioned and narrowed his eyes. "Because... you're pretty, y and cute" she continued making him wrinkled his nose weirdly.

"... Huh? What? I'm pretty, y and cute?" he asked confused. Kris finally realized that he wrote it wrong. He facepalmed and raised the board this time the sentence is correct and properly. "Anni! I mean... you're handsome and charismatic" Jiwon said and nodded nervously. "I just got used that you're gay" Jiwon added and scratched her head still reading. "Just because of my appearance, you like me already?" he questioned.

"How about my personality? What do you like about my personality?" he questioned and tilted his head. She remained silent for a second as she waits Kris to raise the board until she reads... "Because you're annoying, cold especially ert" Jiwon answered slowly unsure if she's saying it right as Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "M-mwo?! I'm a ert?" Sehun said shocked.

'Aish! What is he writing?' she thought pissed on the inside. Kris raised a brow before he read it. He widened his eyes and hit his head on the wall before he was finding the right answer. She was waiting for Kris to raise the board when Sehun snapped her out. "Hey! Are you okay?" he asked concerned. "N-neh! I'm fine!" Jiwon said and keep nodding. "But seriously, I'm a ert?" he asked with a pout.

"You're not! You were never been one of those boys! In fact you're a gentleman. I just thought you were a ert as my first impression towards you. And about the annoying, cold thingy, you were like that from the start after I met you" Jiwon blurted and sighed. 'Wish me luck Nam Jiwon! It's up to you now! No more placards these time!' she thought and took a deep breath.

"You're the type of guy who never leaves by a friend's side especially when your friend's state is at their worst. I feel comfortable when I'm with you. I thought you were my best friend because of you being 'girly'. But, I never thought that I will fall for a guy like you. I tried not to fall for you, do you know that? But you keep doing things that will makes me fall for you. Now, look what've you done?" she said sincerely.

Sehun caught her look

Please log in to read the full chapter